Сrucifix Art By Markus

Go to CruxDreams.com

Boy_SM

Assistant executioner
An interesting artist. I think it artworks like crucifixes fans. If this pics has already been uploaded to the forum earlier, I apologize. I did not see them.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 3,797
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 3,693
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 3,667
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 3,511
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 3,430
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 3,473
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 3,338
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 3,377
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 3,564
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 3,601
The story is "Last day in China"

Yes, the name of the comics mentioned in the second image. I have another: The torture of ISABELLA, GIULIA, CROSS DREAMS and more. But I can not upload them as among the users is the author of these artworks, he must decide whether to show their work or not

Yes, the name of the comics mentioned in the second image. I have another: The torture of ISABELLA, GIULIA, CROSS DREAMS and more. But I can not upload them as among the users is the author of these artworks, he must decide whether to show their work or not
Good call, Boy_SM

Tree

About everybody in here is member on the Foundation as well, where Markus posts his art exclusively.

everybody?:p
I was kidding, but if it's too much of an effort to subscribe there to see Markus' art, then I can't help.
I don't know his reasons not to post here, but as mutiltions are an important part of his art, most of his stories wouldn't fit anyway.
"Six Girls" being an exception...

I liked most of this, but I don't care for the last two pics, where the girls breasts are cut off:eek: . I know crucifixion was (is) brutal:( , but my personal interest is in the more "artistic" (if that is the right word) of scenes:) . This is for me a tad too grim, though I know that such things happened, Boudicea's men (or women) did this to British women that they found with Romans.:rolleyes:
What do other Crux fans think of this?:D

Does it matter?
Do you think Markus (or any other artist) is drawing for us, what we like?
I doubt!
Markus isn't member here I think, so he won't take offense, but I don't get the point of your statement (and similar ones in the past by others).
[RHETORICAL]
You don't like it. Fine.
Does it matter? No! (Markus doesn't draw for you but for his own fun)
I do like it. Fine.
Does it matter? No! (Markus doesn't draw for me but for his own fun)
[/RHETORICAL]
If an artist posts something, we should be gratious about what we like and keep for us what we don't like, because negative statements will not have any positive effect.
This is not a market place where demand governs the offering.

All what you can reach is that artists limit or even quit posting because they don't need to expose themselves to criticism...

No offense meant, but some food for thought...

And to answer your question:
I know many crux lovers (CF Members), also females, who are heavily turned on by this fantasy, but do you really expect many of them standing up and shouting out into the world "I love this"?

I know many crux lovers (CF Members), also females, who are heavily turned on by this fantasy, but do you really expect many of them standing up and shouting out into the world "I love this"?

I'm entirely agree with! Dont forget it's Fantazy and I (a girl) am attracted by pics,even if they're brutal, if they correspond to my fun: thanks to the artists,
their works are essential for our dreams!:rolleyes:

I liked most of this, but I don't care for the last two pics, where the girls breasts are cut off:eek: . I know crucifixion was (is) brutal:( , but my personal interest is in the more "artistic" (if that is the right word) of scenes:) . This is for me a tad too grim, though I know that such things happened, Boudicea's men (or women) did this to British women that they found with Romans.:rolleyes:
I totally agree. Mutilation seems horrifically brutal and unnecessary. Torture usually has a purpose (unjustified yes, but some logic) but mutilation looks like pointless spite to me. Others may find it arousing but I'm afraid I don't. I will never portray it in my pics.
Poops

I totally agree. Mutilation seems horrifically brutal and unnecessary.
And crucifixion is "not brutal" and "necessary"?
;)
If you don't like something that is posted, it's as easy as "looking away".

The oposite is more difficult (looking at content that has not been posted because all the time somebody has to object).
If we reduce this comunity to "what everybody likes", then I'm not even sure if "fucking" will stay on the list.

Back
Top Bottom