Go to CruxDreams.com
“And be on the lookout for gold!”
Goldman? Please, leave me out of this, I'm retired! And if these guys wanted some decent Chinese food, they didn't have to go all that way. I know some good places right in the neighborhood....

the first woman from southern Europe to set foot in the Americas.....
Prague is southern Europe now?;)

Set down on the sand by Alonso,
A small step for a woman….:rolleyes:

Bárbara had no idea what to make of all this,
Hopefully she is not on the native's menu list already!:eek::hambre:

The dwellings were clustered around a central gathering space, focused on what appeared to be an altar of stone, flanked on either side by brightly painted uprights posts carved into rather grotesque shapes.
.. and which make the fantasy of some of us already reading ahead!:nono:

Midday and evening of October 12, 1492.

The women who spirited Bárbara into one of the larger houses of the native settlement were much older than those who had met Colon and his party on the beach. Grey-haired, wrinkled and stooped, the female elders gathered around her, prattling on among themselves as they coaxed her with hand gestures to lie down on an elaborately decorated woven mat.

She did as they wished. Stretching out full length on her back, she allowed herself to be examined from head to toe. They kneaded and probed her with bony fingers, cackling excitedly among themselves over the perkiness of her nipples, and shaking their heads with concern over the noose marks on her neck, the blisters on the soles of her feet, and the visible bruising and abrasions on her vulva.

They concocted and applied a soothing, sweet-smelling balm to her neck, and a thick creamy salve to her feet and crotch, the latter of which burned fiercely at first. Then they fanned her with palm fronds, and after a time washed the treatments away. The results were nothing less than miraculous.

Having exorcised her wounds, they bathed her, and oiled her body all over ... spreading and massaging the warmed oil in with their hands ... working it into her private crevices with deeply probing fingers ... kneading and mounding her softer tissues with cupped hands and teasing thumbs ... applying more and more over time until Bárbara’s skin ... saturated with oil ... literally glistened in the flickering light of the flames in the nearby fire pit.

Outside, Colon and his men waited and watched. Some paced restlessly. Others sat lazily on the ground in the afternoon heat, dozing.

As the afternoon wore on, Colon twice approached the wall of armed natives guarding the house into which Bárbara had disappeared, and was on both occasions, silently and resolutely rebuffed.

As evening fell, and the impasse continued, Colon, Alonso and Rodrigo de Escobedo huddled over what ought to be done.

“They’ve kept Bárbara in that house for a long time now. I can’t imagine what’s going on in there,” began Rodrigo.

“My Bárbara would call for me if she was in any serious danger,” said Alonso confidently.

“I was expecting those houses to be made of gold. Wonder where they’re hiding it. Perhaps it’s inside with Bárbara?” muttered Colon.

“We need to find a way to communicate with these people,” said Rodrigo, sensibly.

“Yes ... perhaps if we gifted something?” suggested Colon.

“I think we may have already gifted them Bárbara,” snorted Rodrigo.

“No, wait ... we need to gift something tangible, something they’d value,” mused Columbo. “Yes, I have it ... Alonso take off your doublet and offer it to one of those naked savages.”

“Well ... don’t just stand there, Alonso ... do it,” urged Rodrigo.

Moments later a half-naked Alonso was helping a smiling native warrior into his doublet.

“Now, we’re getting somewhere,” enthused Rodrigo. “Offer him your hose too, Alonso!”

Meanwhile back in the house, Barbara had been offered a bowl of sweet-smelling liquid to drink, which while propped up on one elbow she sipped contentedly as the old women continued to oil and massage her body. The drink tasted good and she noted that one of the women was really quite good at using her fingers to give pleasure. She wasn’t sure whether it was the drink, the woman’s fingers, or both ... but she was rapidly losing it and didn’t much care.

But in the end, and too late, she sensed that the drink was heavily drugged, for she began to feel woozy and no longer in full control of either mind or body.

Outside it had begun to grow dark. Alonso was almost naked, but for good purpose. Diplomatic progress was being made. Entrance to the house into which Bárbara has disappeared was still barred, but the hostile attitude of the natives had eased and Colon and his men had even been offered food and drink.

Then something appeared to be happening. Torches mounted on poles all around the altar space were lit, and a crowd had begun to gather. Drums and music ... played on unusual-looking native instruments ... filled the air, and a number of native maidens began to perform a wildly erotic naked dance.

Seated on the ground at the very edge of the ceremonial space, Colon and his men found themselves totally entranced ... that is, with the exception of the friar, who pointedly proclaimed his refusal to watch such devilish debauchery, but did so anyway.

Then the drum beat suddenly grew louder and faster, and the entrance to the house where Bárbara had been taken, was thrown open. From it emerged four strapping native men bearing on their shoulders an elaborately decorated float ... which reminded Colon and his men of the “pasos” on which images and statues of the Virgin Mary were paraded in the streets during Holy Week back in Spain.

On it lay Bárbara ... reclined on her back, naked, oiled skin shining in the torchlight, head resting on a pillow ... smiling sweetly, but vacantly ... apparently in some kind of drug-induced trance.

They carried the float on high to the center of the ceremonial space, where they laid it reverently on the flat-topped stone altar. The naked dancing maidens, pirouetted round and round the altar, dancing frenetically to a rapid pounding drum beat, while a line of naked young men began to form a short distance before the altar.

“My God, they have made a goddess of her!” whispered Rodrigo in Colon’s ear.

“I think that float may be made of gold,” replied Colon.

Alonso got to his feet to join the growing line of naked young men.

And then it happened. The maidens melted away into the shadows, the drums slowed to a more deliberate beat ... and the first of the young men in line strode forward, mounted the float, spread Bárbara’s legs, and ... lowering himself into position and gripping his erect member in his hand ... impaled her in one swift motion before vigorously fucking her in rhythm to the measured drumbeat.

Taken.jpg

She reacted by closing her eyes, opening her mouth, turning her head from side to side, moaning, and caressing his back and sides with open hands.

Finishing quickly, he withdrew to be replaced by the next in line, and the next and the next. One after another they kept mounting her, and one after another she kept pulling them in.

Colon, Rodrigo and the friar watched, with astonishment and then pure lust in their eyes. Many of Colon’s men quietly slipped away in search of the disappeared maidens.

And then it was Alonso’s turn.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

Midday and evening of October 12, 1492.

The women who spirited Bárbara into one of the larger houses of the native settlement were much older than those who had met Colon and his party on the beach. Grey-haired, wrinkled and stooped, the female elders gathered around her, prattling on among themselves as they coaxed her with hand gestures to lie down on an elaborately decorated woven mat.

She did as they wished. Stretching out full length on her back, she allowed herself to be examined from head to toe. They kneaded and probed her with bony fingers, cackling excitedly among themselves over the perkiness of her nipples, and shaking their heads with concern over the noose marks on her neck, the blisters on the soles of her feet, and the visible bruising and abrasions on her vulva.

They concocted and applied a soothing, sweet-smelling balm to her neck, and a thick creamy salve to her feet and crotch, the latter of which burned fiercely at first. Then they fanned her with palm fronds, and after a time washed the treatments away. The results were nothing less than miraculous.

Having exorcised her wounds, they bathed her, and oiled her body all over ... spreading and massaging the warmed oil in with their hands ... working it into her private crevices with deeply probing fingers ... kneading and mounding her softer tissues with cupped hands and teasing thumbs ... applying more and more over time until Bárbara’s skin ... saturated with oil ... literally glistened in the flickering light of the flames in the nearby fire pit.

Outside, Colon and his men waited and watched. Some paced restlessly. Others sat lazily on the ground in the afternoon heat, dozing.

As the afternoon wore on, Colon twice approached the wall of armed natives guarding the house into which Bárbara had disappeared, and was on both occasions, silently and resolutely rebuffed.

As evening fell, and the impasse continued, Colon, Alonso and Rodrigo de Escobedo huddled over what ought to be done.

“They’ve kept Bárbara in that house for a long time now. I can’t imagine what’s going on in there,” began Rodrigo.

“My Bárbara would call for me if she was in any serious danger,” said Alonso confidently.

“I was expecting those houses to be made of gold. Wonder where they’re hiding it. Perhaps it’s inside with Bárbara?” muttered Colon.

“We need to find a way to communicate with these people,” said Rodrigo, sensibly.

“Yes ... perhaps if we gifted something?” suggested Colon.

“I think we may have already gifted them Bárbara,” snorted Rodrigo.

“No, wait ... we need to gift something tangible, something they’d value,” mused Columbo. “Yes, I have it ... Alonso take off your doublet and offer it to one of those naked savages.”

“Well ... don’t just stand there, Alonso ... do it,” urged Rodrigo.

Moments later a half-naked Alonso was helping a smiling native warrior into his doublet.

“Now, we’re getting somewhere,” enthused Rodrigo. “Offer him your hose too, Alonso!”

Meanwhile back in the house, Barbara had been offered a bowl of sweet-smelling liquid to drink, which while propped up on one elbow she sipped contentedly as the old women continued to oil and massage her body. The drink tasted good and she noted that one of the women was really quite good at using her fingers to give pleasure. She wasn’t sure whether it was the drink, the woman’s fingers, or both ... but she was rapidly losing it and didn’t much care.

But in the end, and too late, she sensed that the drink was heavily drugged, for she began to feel woozy and no longer in full control of either mind or body.

Outside it had begun to grow dark. Alonso was almost naked, but for good purpose. Diplomatic progress was being made. Entrance to the house into which Bárbara has disappeared was still barred, but the hostile attitude of the natives had eased and Colon and his men had even been offered food and drink.

Then something appeared to be happening. Torches mounted on poles all around the altar space were lit, and a crowd had begun to gather. Drums and music ... played on unusual-looking native instruments ... filled the air, and a number of native maidens began to perform a wildly erotic naked dance.

Seated on the ground at the very edge of the ceremonial space, Colon and his men found themselves totally entranced ... that is, with the exception of the friar, who pointedly proclaimed his refusal to watch such devilish debauchery, but did so anyway.

Then the drum beat suddenly grew louder and faster, and the entrance to the house where Bárbara had been taken, was thrown open. From it emerged four strapping native men bearing on their shoulders an elaborately decorated float ... which reminded Colon and his men of the “pasos” on which images and statues of the Virgin Mary were paraded in the streets during Holy Week back in Spain.

On it lay Bárbara ... reclined on her back, naked, oiled skin shining in the torchlight, head resting on a pillow ... smiling sweetly, but vacantly ... apparently in some kind of drug-induced trance.

They carried the float on high to the center of the ceremonial space, where they laid it reverently on the flat-topped stone altar. The naked dancing maidens, pirouetted round and round the altar, dancing frenetically to a rapid pounding drum beat, while a line of naked young men began to form a short distance before the altar.

“My God, they have made a goddess of her!” whispered Rodrigo in Colon’s ear.

“I think that float may be made of gold,” replied Colon.

Alonso got to his feet to join the growing line of naked young men.

And then it happened. The maidens melted away into the shadows, the drums slowed to a more deliberate beat ... and the first of the young men in line strode forward, mounted the float, spread Bárbara’s legs, and ... lowering himself into position and gripping his erect member in his hand ... impaled her in one swift motion before vigorously fucking her in rhythm to the measured drumbeat.

She reacted by closing her eyes, opening her mouth, turning her head from side to side, moaning, and caressing his back and sides with open hands.

Finishing quickly, he withdrew to be replaced by the next in line, and the next and the next. One after another they kept mounting her, and one after another she kept pulling them in.

Colon, Rodrigo and the friar watched, with astonishment and then pure lust in their eyes. Many of Colon’s men quietly slipped away in search of the disappeared maidens.

And then it was Alonso’s turn.

TO BE CONTINUED
Brilliant!!!

Night of October 12 and day of October 13, 1492.

All eyes were on Alonso as he took his turn and mounted the float on which Bárbara lay. She looked at him distractedly. He noticed that her eyes appeared to have a peculiarly erotic fire in them, while at the same time projecting a vacant, distance look, and wondered what kind of potion she had been given.

Alonso has his turn (1).jpg

She was breathing heavily ... panting from exertion ... bathed in sweat. Her belly, mons pubis, vulva and inner thighs were thickly smeared with the cum ejaculated by the many who had mounted her before him. As he pushed himself into her and drew in breath, the musky aroma of her sexual desire filled his nostrils. He felt and exalted in the wet warmth and squeezing embrace of vaginal muscular contraction as he slid in deeper ... guided by her hot hands and fingers, gripping and tugging at his hips.

Slowly at first, then with increasing tempo, he pumped in and out, rising on extended arms and watching her gasp and moan in response to each new thrust. Then it happened. He released with a bellow, and collapsed on top of her ... and as he did ... he whispered in her ear, “hang on tight!” ... hoping that somehow she would comprehend.

Whether she did or not, Alonso knew exactly what he intended to do. Gathering her into his arms, he rose from the float ... and before anyone could stop him, bolted from the ceremonial space into the darkness of the night.

“What just happened?” cried an alarmed Rodrigo de Escobedo. “Stop them!”

“Go!” shouted Colon. “I’ll stay here and have a closer look at that float.”

Moments later the pursuit was on. Native warriors, carrying flaming torches, began sweeping the bush, assisted by Colon’s men, but Alonso, with the element of surprise on his side had a head start. And he and Bárbara enjoyed an additional advantage in that their pursuers were both disorganized and full of food and drink.

But Alonso soon realized how small the island was, and how difficult it was going to be to evade capture. Moreover, Bárbara was of little help in her drugged state. In fact, he couldn’t be sure that she even knew what was going on. Slowly, sadly, it began to dawn on him that it was just a matter of time before they were cornered and caught.

That’s when the earth suddenly gave way beneath his feet, and he and Bárbara vanished from sight.

Stunned, but conscious, he slowly picked himself up. Groping about in the darkness he found that they had fallen to the bottom of a narrow sinkhole that must have opened up under their combined weight. Bárbara lay unconscious alongside him.

He was trying to bring her around when he noticed that, off to one side, he could sense a strong draft of cool air. Crawling in that direction and feeling about with his hands, he found the cool air was coming from the entrance to a cavernous subterranean space.

Returning to Bárbara’s side, he gathered her up and retraced his steps in the direction of the cool draft.

He couldn’t see a thing as he entered the cave and bumped his head twice on stalagmites. But when he felt he had gone far enough to ensure their safety, he sat down on the cold limestone floor, cradled her in his arms and waited.

Meanwhile the hunt went on above ground. The natives and Colon’s men crisscrossed the island throughout the night in search of Alonso and Bárbara, without success. They finally gave up around daybreak.

Returning to the settlement, they took their rest until midday. The natives seemed resigned to retire as well. The night ... with the ritual followed by a fruitless chase ... had been an exhausting one for everyone.

“Now what?” whispered Rodrigo de Escobedo, upon waking from a deep sleep , getting to his feet, and finding Colon sitting alone down on the beach, looking out to sea. “Alonso and Bárbara appear to have vanished into thin air.”

“And no gold either,” grumbled Colon, flinging a stone into the surf.

“Perhaps its time for us to leave?”

“Empty handed? Such a pity ... but wait! There’s got to be other nearby islands to discover and explore, right? We’ll need a guide.”

“Perhaps we can take a few of the natives with us?”

“Yes, and coerce them into leading us to the gold!” enthused Colon brightly.

“But what about Alonso and Bárbara?”

“Who needs them? Nothing but trouble anyway. We’ll just kidnap a couple of natives and leave Alonso and Bárbara in exchange. A fair bargain, no?”

It was late afternoon before Alonso and Bárbara ventured from their hiding place. She had, by then,slept off the effects of the potion but found herself ... quite understandably, given the exertions of the previous night ... to be incredibly sore, and only able to move about gingerly. Taking her by the hand, Alonso led her back ... very slowly ... in the direction of the settlement.

When they had it in sight, they secluded themselves in the bush at the edge of the clearing, and settled down to observe.

They saw nothing out of the ordinary.

The ceremonial space was deserted. The float was gone. There were a few natives moving about between the houses, but all appeared to be quiet.

Of Colon and the landing party, there was no sign, but that was quickly explained when they looked out to sea ... for, far out in the distance, the Santa Maria’s long boat could be seen pulling alongside its mother ship.

Colon had left without them!

“What will we do now?” murmured Bárbara. “They’ve gone and left us behind.”

“I believe it’s for the best,” declared Alonso, exuding confidence. “The natives seem to adore you. Look at what happened last night! They’ll treat you like a lost Goddess come back to them, if we go down there now and play our cards right. With any luck at all, you and I will be running the place like royalty in no time.”

“Oh, but I’m not sure I can keep doing what I did on that altar last night forever!”

“Like I said, if we play our cards right you won’t. We just have to convince them that my Bárbara should be worshipped and honored as a Goddess of Light and Beauty, rather than as the ritual object of a virility cult.”

“Do you really think that possible, Alonso?”

“Why not? It’s a brave new world!”

EL FIN

Last edited:
An excellent concept, well executed. I am honored to have helped in any way I could but, rest assured, my role was very minor.

For those who may not have noticed, this is the first time Barb has written entirely in the 3rd person-actually she did one chapter of our "Assignment:Zilawe" in 3rd person-and I think it gave a more rounded picture of the different characters. It's still Barbara Morales' story, but we get to see her from different angles (not THAT angle RR!!)

She was breathing heavily ... panting from exertion ... bathed in sweat. Her belly, mons pubis, vulva and inner thighs were thickly smeared with the cum ejaculated by the many who had mounted her before him. As he pushed himself into her and drew in breath, the musky aroma of her sexual desire filled his nostrils. He felt and exalted in the wet warmth and squeezing embrace of vaginal muscular contraction as he slid in deeper ... guided by her hot hands and fingers, gripping and tugging at his hips.
Is it possible? Could it be? The world turned upside down! Barbara getting all the fucking she wants!! :babeando:
“Who needs them? Nothing but trouble anyway
Truer words...!:rolleyes:
“Oh, but I’m not sure I can keep doing what I did on that altar last night forever!”
Oh, I think you underestimate yourself, Barb!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

A really remarkable work, well written and plotted. One of your best!:very_hot::headbang::icon_popcorn::very_hot:

What a fabulous, clever, unexpected and ambiguous ending to an all-round wonderful story! This really was one of those I never wanted to come to a close. But the way it has ended feels just right. Congratulations and thanks to Fossy and Windar for their sterling contributions, and a standing ovation for Barb!

What a fabulous, clever, unexpected and ambiguous ending to an all-round wonderful story! This really was one of those I never wanted to come to a close. But the way it has ended feels just right. Congratulations and thanks to Fossy and Windar for their sterling contributions, and a standing ovation for Barb!
Hear, hear re the standing ovation ...

Night of October 12 and day of October 13, 1492.

All eyes were on Alonso as he took his turn and mounted the float on which Bárbara lay. She looked at him distractedly. He noticed that her eyes appeared to have a peculiarly erotic fire in them, while at the same time projecting a vacant, distance look, and wondered what kind of potion she had been given.

Slowly at first, then with increasing tempo, he pumped in and out, rising on extended arms and watching her gasp and moan in response to each new thrust. Then it happened. He released with a bellow, and collapsed on top of her ... and as he did ... he whispered in her ear, “hang on tight!” ... hoping that somehow she would comprehend.

Whether she did or not, Alonso knew exactly what he intended to do. Gathering her into his arms, he rose from the float ... and before anyone could stop him, bolted from the ceremonial space into the darkness of the night.

“What just happened?” cried an alarmed Rodrigo de Escobedo. “Stop them!”

“Go!” shouted Colon. “I’ll stay here and have a closer look at that float.”

Moments later the pursuit was on. Native warriors, carrying flaming torches, began sweeping the bush, assisted by Colon’s men, but Alonso, with the element of surprise on his side had a head start. And he and Bárbara enjoyed an additional advantage in that their pursuers were both disorganized and full of food and drink.

But Alonso soon realized how small the island was, and how difficult it was going to be to evade capture. Moreover, Bárbara was of little help in her drugged state. In fact, he couldn’t be sure that she even knew what was going on. Slowly, sadly, it began to dawn on him that it was just a matter of time before they were cornered and caught.

That’s when the earth suddenly gave way beneath his feet, and he and Bárbara vanished from sight.

Stunned, but conscious, he slowly picked himself up. Groping about in the darkness he found that they had fallen to the bottom of a narrow sinkhole that must have opened up under their combined weight. Bárbara lay unconscious alongside him.

He was trying to bring her around when he noticed that, off to one side, he could sense a strong draft of cool air. Crawling in that direction and feeling about with his hands, he found the cool air was coming from the entrance to a cavernous subterranean space.

Returning to Bárbara’s side, he gathered her up and retraced his steps in the direction of the cool draft.

He couldn’t see a thing as he entered the cave and bumped his head twice on stalagmites. But when he felt he had gone far enough to ensure their safety, he sat down on the cold limestone floor, cradled her in his arms and waited.

Meanwhile the hunt went on above ground. The natives and Colon’s men crisscrossed the island throughout the night in search of Alonso and Bárbara, without success. They finally gave up around daybreak.

Returning to the settlement, they took their rest until midday. The natives seemed resigned to retire as well. The night ... with the ritual followed by a fruitless chase ... had been an exhausting one for everyone.

“Now what?” whispered Rodrigo de Escobedo, upon waking from a deep sleep , getting to his feet, and finding Colon sitting alone down on the beach, looking out to sea. “Alonso and Bárbara appear to have vanished into thin air.”

“And no gold either,” grumbled Colon, flinging a stone into the surf.

“Perhaps its time for us to leave?”

“Empty handed? Such a pity ... but wait! There’s got to be other nearby islands to discover and explore, right? We’ll need a guide.”

“Perhaps we can take a few of the natives with us?”

“Yes, and coerce them into leading us to the gold!” enthused Colon brightly.

“Who needs them? Nothing but trouble anyway. We’ll just kidnap a couple of natives and leave Alonso and Bárbara in exchange. A fair bargain, no?”

It was late afternoon before Alonso and Bárbara ventured from their hiding place. She had, by then,slept off the effects of the potion but found herself ... quite understandably, given the exertions of the previous night ... to be incredibly sore, and only able to move about gingerly. Taking her by the hand, Alonso led her back ... very slowly ... in the direction of the settlement.

When they had it in sight, they secluded themselves in the bush at the edge of the clearing, and settled down to observe.

They saw nothing out of the ordinary.

The ceremonial space was deserted. The float was gone. There were a few natives moving about between the houses, but all appeared to be quiet.

Of Colon and the landing party, there was no sign, but that was quickly explained when they looked out to sea ... for, far out in the distance, the Santa Maria’s long boat could be seen pulling alongside its mother ship.

Colon had left without them!

“What will we do now?” murmured Bárbara. “They’ve gone and left us behind.”

“I believe it’s for the best,” declared Alonso, exuding confidence. “The natives seem to adore you. Look at what happened last night! They’ll treat you like a lost Goddess come back to them, if we go down there now and play our cards right. With any luck at all, you and I will be running the place like royalty in no time.”

“Like I said, if we play our cards right you won’t. We just have to convince them that my Bárbara should be worshipped and honored as a Goddess of Light and Beauty, rather than as the ritual object of a virility cult.”

“Do you really think that possible, Alonso?”

“Why not? It’s a brave new world!”

EL FIN
Is there no end to this woman`s talent? She has just taken part in a sexually athletic marathon that would have tested the stamina of a seasoned dockyard whore, she has the energy to escape and then pen this brilliant narrative. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom