Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 759866 The marks of a cat-o-nine cant be like these ones ... There are the marks of a single tail , here ...
... and why some are red and the others green ?
All good points. In my attempts to be authentic I have overlooked some key details. I will get that right next time. And I really don't mind the critique if it sparks a little fun and remains constructive

I think the cat was probably used before 1681, though maybe not under that name.
Have I said otherwise ?! I was telling about "etymology" ...

It's the product of a nautical rope, which consists of sets of 3 cords wound together progressively.......
You repeat exactelly what it is written in wiki ... Have you not read it ?

since it makes for a great story.
Have I told any other thing ?

It's onerous and troublesome to comment here and if it continues, I'll stop all comment ...and "like" of course !

"Ras le bol " ! :confused: (lassitude) ...

Oh Messaline...please calm down....no one wants that... perhaps you rre in need of a relaxing flogging yourself...with an authentic cat o nine tails....leaving properly colored stripes on your lovely body?
How might those knotted tails work if you were inverted and widespread from the yardarm?

Oh Messaline...please calm down....no one wants that... perhaps you rre in need of a relaxing flogging yourself...with an authentic cat o nine tails....leaving properly colored stripes on your lovely body?
How might those knotted tails work if you were inverted and widespread from the yardarm?

OK ! I join Judith ... :D:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Judith.jpg
    Judith.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 154
2DD60967-D36C-43BB-89CB-D3A90D4A0645.jpeg
Ha harr me hearties, thar be wind in the jammers and oars in the rowlocks, let’s haul down the whatsit and splice the thingumajig.. and since no-one else is doing the seamen joke, lets see how Barb handles a ship full of seamen .. :devil: :fighting02:

View attachment 759905
Ha harr me hearties, thar be wind in the jammers and oars in the rowlocks, let’s haul down the whatsit and splice the thingumajig.. and since no-one else is doing the seamen joke, lets see how Barb handles a ship full of seamen .. :devil: :fighting02:

:duke:

Such a pun should never have hit my funny bone, but shiver me timbers, that one did!

Back
Top Bottom