200,000 Likes for Barb!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Most devices have voice dictation features these days.
Look, not to be pedantic or anything, but it's hardly a test of obedience if you're going to strap her to a metal frame. She can hardly be disobedient in those circumstances.
Yeah and punctuated with regular shrieks of agony,and pleadings,for clemency...gonna be a long old dictation..... ;)

E324D71F-DEB1-447C-932E-439168D88670.jpeg7FFE66F7-7FCB-4EF9-B07B-3063EE4E7D0E.jpeg Pretty obvious that I can expect no mercy from this crowd!

Attachments

• 81B0B085-EB9B-40B4-A16D-D5D357782884.gif
    81B0B085-EB9B-40B4-A16D-D5D357782884.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
Seven Moore stories to write! My fingers are going to be sore!

And collaboraters too! That means Moore literary humiliations and suffering at the hands of Tree, Goldman, PrPr, and God knows who else among the crazies here on CF, not to mention lurid and merciless illustrations by Monty, Madi, Settantu, Jimsac, Phlebas, Wragg, Jollyrei and Bobinder and the Devil knows who else among those crazies here on CF.
And Scandinavian novels are typically very voluminous! And they come in trilogies!:icon_writing:

A matter of passing the long winter evenings near the Polar circle!:D
That will be long and innumberable humiliations and sufferings!:cool:

And Scandinavian novels are typically very voluminous! And they come in trilogies!:icon_writing:

A matter of passing the long winter evenings near the Polar circle!:D
That will be long and innumberable humiliations and sufferings!:cool:
If that happens, it leaves the Antarctic as the only continent on which Barb has not been flogged, hung or crucified. So there is still plenty of scope for Moore misadventures!

On the contrary. I would never insist that you swallow. ;)

I don’t believe you :confused:

If that happens, it leaves the Antarctic as the only continent on which Barb has not been flogged, hung or crucified. So there is still plenty of scope for Moore misadventures!

Roll over, Admiral Byrd ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom