A bad spell of wheather

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
As you all know by now, this girl has a fascination with public flogging. Nude, in the town square, in front of the assembled population and with a long naked walk of shame from dungeon to whipping post. And I know I am not alone in this interest.

But a serious question here. When fantasising about this delicious scene, do any of us stop to think about what the weather is like? Granted, the authorities who have ordered such a degrading, agonising and brutal punishment won't give two figs for the welfare of the prisoner. Rain can be coming in sideways or there can be six inches of snow on the ground, the naked wretch will still be hauled from the cell by sadistic brutish guards and frog marched to meet their fate.

But it is in the authority's interests to make sure as many people as possible see the punishment carried out. So maybe they do wait for dry sunny weather? Then everyone can make a day of it, bring a picnic, that sort of thing.

So what does the collective mind of cruxforums think? Does the sun always shine on your public whipping?

images.jpeg.jpg

As you all know by now, this girl has a fascination with public flogging. Nude, in the town square, in front of the assembled population and with a long naked walk of shame from dungeon to whipping post. And I know I am not alone in this interest.

But a serious question here. When fantasising about this delicious scene, do any of us stop to think about what the weather is like? Granted, the authorities who have ordered such a degrading, agonising and brutal punishment won't give two figs for the welfare of the prisoner. Rain can be coming in sideways or there can be six inches of snow on the ground, the naked wretch will still be hauled from the cell by sadistic brutish guards and frog marched to meet their fate.

But it is in the authority's interests to make sure as many people as possible see the punishment carried out. So maybe they do wait for dry sunny weather? Then everyone can make a day of it, bring a picnic, that sort of thing.

So what does the collective mind of cruxforums think? Does the sun always shine on your public whipping?

View attachment 695958
Yeah the sun always shines our of your arse....lol. ;) ;)
Actually if it was carried out in a Mediterranean setting,you can guarantee nice sunny,or warm weather to bring out the boisterous crowd to witness your painful, sweaty flogging..... in this part of the world,can't even predict the weather from day to day,so take it as it comes !!

View attachment 695958
You pose an interesting question, FSG. As always, there are two sides.

On the one hand, marching you naked and barefoot through the snowdrifts of a Canadian winter would add to your suffering. On the other hand, there is the issue you mention of discomfort for the spectators and Corrections staff. Additionally, we wouldn't see you sweat under the lash, which, in my opinion, would detract from the spectacle.

So, perhaps the ideal compromise would be to march you through the snowy streets to a heated public building-in Canada, this would be the hockey arena with boards laid over the ice-where you would receive your well-merited punishment in front of a cheering crowd, enjoying some Molson's and Tim Horton's donuts...

I think a dreary drizzly day would be an attractive option. Miserable for me ... imagining shivering, sodden hair in my face, mud oozing between my toes ... yet a robust-sized crowd lining the road, dressed for the weather ... shawls, capes, hats ... but challenged enough by the foul weather to double the normal amount of verbal abuse.

Last edited:
I think a cold day with light snow falling would add to my struggle , the slippery snow and cold would add to my suffering. Plus we all know the affect cold would have on my nipples. The crowd dressed in warm clothing and drinking coffee to stay warm as I walk by.

I think a dreary drizzly day would be an attractive option. Miserable for me ... imagining shivering, sodden hair in my face, mud oozing between my toes ... yet a robust-sized crowd lining the road, dressed for the weather ... shawls, capes, hats ... but challenged enough by the foul weather to double the normal amount of verbal abuse.
I'm torn by this...

On a sunny warm day everyone will be able to see Barb's tits shake and jump as Joan Tree whips her...
whip Barb.jpg
The photography would be better...
whip 211 b.jpg
But then bringing her to the whipping post wearing only chains, a loincloth, and a crown of thorns on a soggy day would be quite the sight...
barb crux 59.jpg
And watching her dance with each kiss of the whip would be a good show...
whip 153.jpg

:rolleyes:

View attachment 695958
I vote for a sunny day, 'cause sweat will be looking nice on this beautiful shaped lady, she's so cute:rolleyes:

You pose an interesting question, FSG. As always, there are two sides.

On the one hand, marching you naked and barefoot through the snowdrifts of a Canadian winter would add to your suffering. On the other hand, there is the issue you mention of discomfort for the spectators and Corrections staff. Additionally, we wouldn't see you sweat under the lash, which, in my opinion, would detract from the spectacle.

So, perhaps the ideal compromise would be to march you through the snowy streets to a heated public building-in Canada, this would be the hockey arena with boards laid over the ice-where you would receive your well-merited punishment in front of a cheering crowd, enjoying some Molson's and Tim Horton's donuts...
Don't most sports stadiums now have giant screens on which the best of the action can be re-run over and over again, either in real time or in slow motion?

Back
Top Bottom