A Crux Story And A Question For The Forum. Enjoy.

Does it matter whether or not she's guilty of a crime??

• NO!! LET HER SUFFER MORE!!

• Yes, but I enjoy watching her squirm.

• Yes, but there's not much I can do.

• YES!! Take her down and show mercy; clemency.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

_CADRE_

Magistrate
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum

The following is my first Crux Story. The first portion of it is true, as I was at the gym when the unnamed heroine unwittingly introduced herself into the fantasy, so bear with me...
I look forward to many more stories to come, and I hope that you enjoy!! (Also, I am new to this site, so recommendations/critiques are more than welcome).

I was at the gym earlier today (as was she). I was on the bench press, and then I caught this petite and beautiful woman out of the corner of my eye trying to do pull-ups not twenty feet away. She seemed to be 25 years old, and not more than 120 pounds. Thin, and petite. Short as well. Yet beautiful all the same. As I rested, I watched her hop up to the pull-up bar, and thereafter struggle to try and raise herself upwards. Perhaps you can see where I'm going with this...

She was trying to accomplish a pull-up wherein she rose, and the bar touched the back of her neck. She came nowhere close... It was too sweet. Too sweet my friends. Her arms were spread apart with about a yard in between her wrists as she tried to pull. She had her ankles crossed to prevent her feet from touching the ground. She flexed her arms, and tried to pull herself up as best as she could; she barely rose a few inches. But the best part was that this woman did not let go of the bar. It was perfect. It was beyond perfect. She closes her eyes as she winces and grimaces while trying to pull herself up. Naturally, my mind begins to drift down a darker tangent. I lend myself to my sadistic and carnal thoughts....

Her tight and skimpy spandex gym clothes have been stripped mercilessly away; all that remains is her naked, taught, stretched, and sweaty skin. Her breasts and her sex exposed for all and sundry to see. This unnamed yet beautiful and petite woman is now in a place that she could never have imagined. A horrid, wicked, and pleasurable place wherein only the brave dare to venture.

What has happened!? What have I done!?

Her mind reels with disbelief. She notices a stinging pain throughout the length of her limbs. She attempts to pull herself upwards, but cannot. In desperation, she tries to loose her grip on the bar to fall back down to reality wherein she can draw breath without pain. But this unfortunate creature realizes that she no longer has her hands wrapped around the bar. Not at all. Indeed, her hands now grip nothing but air. But why then does she still hang from the bar?? She tries to fathom what is happening to her, but then a sudden paroxysm of excruciating pain grips her entire being. Her nervous system sends a jolt of unimaginable agony throughout her being such that she arches her back violently. She thrusts her exposed and bare breasts forward, and then she throws her head backwards upon her neck. She opens her mouth towards the sky as her diaphragm constricts and emits the most ear-piercing squeal of pain. Her wrists! Something has pierced her thin and delicate wrists! Her mind reels with confusion and pain:

What is going on!? My wrists!? What is happening to me!?

She wants to drop to the floor, but she cannot. Mere seconds ago, she was simply at the gym, trying to improve her fitness and thus accentuate her already slender and desirable body. Now, there was only pain. Nothing but pain. The condemned woman opens her eyes, and sees that her surroundings have changed entirely. Whereas she had been in a gymnasium, now she was on a barren hilltop with nothing but sun-burnt and rolling hills off in any direction. She screams inwardly:

This cannot be! No! NOOOOOOO!!!

The unfortunate victim's disbelief turns into shock as she realizes her lot. She soon learns that not only are her wrists pinned, but so too are her feet. The gymnasium is gone. The pull-up bar is gone. She is short of breath as she hangs from her wrists, and she attempts to pull herself upwards. She eyes something foreign protruding from each of her wrists. Cold. Rusty. Metal. Two nails; one per wrist. The poor yet beautiful woman realizes that she has been crucified. How? She could not say. Why? She dared not to venture a guess. The gym was gone. The pull-up bar was gone. Replaced by a patibulum and complemented by a stipes. She pushes up with her legs, but the searing pain in her feet soon gets the best of her, and she hangs again from her pierced wrists. She is alone on a barren hilltop. Crucified. Nailed to a wooden cross. She suffers an indescribable pain. An excruciating pain. A foreign and unholy sort of pain that could only materialize and manifest itself in the nightmarish reveries of a plagued mind. As the unfortunate and hapless victim hangs in an unbearable pain upon her cross, she asks herself the question:

What crime have I committed to warrant such an excruciating and cruel punishment...??

The following is my first Crux Story. The first portion of it is true, as I was at the gym when the unnamed heroine unwittingly introduced herself into the fantasy, so bear with me...
I look forward to many more stories to come, and I hope that you enjoy!! (Also, I am new to this site, so recommendations/critiques are more than welcome).

I was at the gym earlier today (as was she). I was on the bench press, and then I caught this petite and beautiful woman out of the corner of my eye trying to do pull-ups not twenty feet away. She seemed to be 25 years old, and not more than 120 pounds. Thin, and petite. Short as well. Yet beautiful all the same. As I rested, I watched her hop up to the pull-up bar, and thereafter struggle to try and raise herself upwards. Perhaps you can see where I'm going with this...

She was trying to accomplish a pull-up wherein she rose, and the bar touched the back of her neck. She came nowhere close... It was too sweet. Too sweet my friends. Her arms were spread apart with about a yard in between her wrists as she tried to pull. She had her ankles crossed to prevent her feet from touching the ground. She flexed her arms, and tried to pull herself up as best as she could; she barely rose a few inches. But the best part was that this woman did not let go of the bar. It was perfect. It was beyond perfect. She closes her eyes as she winces and grimaces while trying to pull herself up. Naturally, my mind begins to drift down a darker tangent. I lend myself to my sadistic and carnal thoughts....

Her tight and skimpy spandex gym clothes have been stripped mercilessly away; all that remains is her naked, taught, stretched, and sweaty skin. Her breasts and her sex exposed for all and sundry to see. This unnamed yet beautiful and petite woman is now in a place that she could never have imagined. A horrid, wicked, and pleasurable place wherein only the brave dare to venture.

Her mind reels with disbelief. She notices a stinging pain throughout the length of her limbs. She attempts to pull herself upwards, but cannot. In desperation, she tries to loose her grip on the bar to fall back down to reality wherein she can draw breath without pain. But this unfortunate creature realizes that she no longer has her hands wrapped around the bar. Not at all. Indeed, her hands now grip nothing but air. But why then does she still hang from the bar?? She tries to fathom what is happening to her, but then a sudden paroxysm of excruciating pain grips her entire being. Her nervous system sends a jolt of unimaginable agony throughout her being such that she arches her back violently. She thrusts her exposed and bare breasts forward, and then she throws her head backwards upon her neck. She opens her mouth towards the sky as her diaphragm constricts and emits the most ear-piercing squeal of pain. Her wrists! Something has pierced her thin and delicate wrists! Her mind reels with confusion and pain:

She wants to drop to the floor, but she cannot. Mere seconds ago, she was simply at the gym, trying to improve her fitness and thus accentuate her already slender and desirable body. Now, there was only pain. Nothing but pain. The condemned woman opens her eyes, and sees that her surroundings have changed entirely. Whereas she had been in a gymnasium, now she was on a barren hilltop with nothing but sun-burnt and rolling hills off in any direction. She screams inwardly:

The unfortunate victim's disbelief turns into shock as she realizes her lot. She soon learns that not only are her wrists pinned, but so too are her feet. The gymnasium is gone. The pull-up bar is gone. She is short of breath as she hangs from her wrists, and she attempts to pull herself upwards. She eyes something foreign protruding from each of her wrists. Cold. Rusty. Metal. Two nails; one per wrist. The poor yet beautiful woman realizes that she has been crucified. How? She could not say. Why? She dared not to venture a guess. The gym was gone. The pull-up bar was gone. Replaced by a patibulum and complemented by a stipes. She pushes up with her legs, but the searing pain in her feet soon gets the best of her, and she hangs again from her pierced wrists. She is alone on a barren hilltop. Crucified. Nailed to a wooden cross. She suffers an indescribable pain. An excruciating pain. A foreign and unholy sort of pain that could only materialize and manifest itself in the nightmarish reveries of a plagued mind. As the unfortunate and hapless victim hangs in an unbearable pain upon her cross, she asks herself the question:

What crime have I committed to warrant such an excruciating and cruel punishment...??
Now that I have read your story, my time at the gym is forever changed. Now, every time I see some woman working out, I will think of this:devil:
And to answer your question.....it never maters if she is guilty of a crime:devil:

That's a new angle for a crucifixion story Cadre. You described her experience on the cross brilliantly. I don't think you are alone with your gym experience, I'm sure many of us going about our everyday lives find our imaginings wandering when we see a pretty woman and see her on a rugged cross somewhere.
Can't make up my mind how to vote on this one.

Nice debut, Cadre! Really good angle with the gym. :)
I don't care if she's (he's) innocent or not, as long as the person being punished is a sympathetic character. I want to feel something beyond the idea of simple justice. I want to identify with the experience in some way. Your story got that. :)

:devil: It's the fate of all women who dare to come on CF, cadre !

No need to be guilty, here ; your story is welcomed : she's a woman, she's crucified ...:D
Well spoken, Messaline! I'll keep that in mind :)

Does anyone on this thread know what 3d software programs the artists on this site typically use? I'd love to add some renders to my work, but don't know which one works best for the scenes that we like on this particular site

Nice debut, Cadre! Really good angle with the gym. :)
I don't care if she's (he's) innocent or not, as long as the person being punished is a sympathetic character. I want to feel something beyond the idea of simple justice. I want to identify with the experience in some way. Your story got that. :)
Thanks Jollyrei! I love how no one voted for option no. 4 - looks like she's going to have a while to ponder my question for herself while she hangs there..... ;)

Well, as you can see Cadre, you've found the right place here! :welcome:
Both your question and your story are just the the kind of posts we relish.
For this girl's fantasies, it's important that I'm innocent of any real crime,
I'm being crucified just because of who I am -
maybe my parentage, my ethnicity, my race, my religious background -
or simply because I look good on a cross! :p

I

I was crucified. In a school play in a school gym tied to a climbing frame wow pity I couldn't do it again

Well, as you can see Cadre, you've found the right place here! :welcome:
Both your question and your story are just the the kind of posts we relish.
For this girl's fantasies, it's important that I'm innocent of any real crime,
I'm being crucified just because of who I am -
maybe my parentage, my ethnicity, my race, my religious background -
or simply because I look good on a cross! :p
Thanks Eulalia!! Well, I'm certain that I'll enjoy my time here! Many more stories (and hopefully renders) to come

I'll keep your reasons for crucifixion in mind for my next one...... As I think on them, they do seem to add a certain tantalizing flavor into the mix, particularly the last one................................................................ :devil:

Nicely done, Cadre!

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom