A Crux Story And A Question For The Forum. Enjoy.

Does it matter whether or not she's guilty of a crime??

• NO!! LET HER SUFFER MORE!!

• Yes, but I enjoy watching her squirm.

• Yes, but there's not much I can do.

• YES!! Take her down and show mercy; clemency.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think her struggle up the bar would be considerably easier if we nailed her to it, so she couldn't give up, and then removed all of her constricting clothing to help her. Maybe some whipping for motivation. We could nail her feet to an upright so she could use them to push off, so she gets a full-body workout. It's not that different, is it?

Maybe some whipping for motivation... We could nail her feet to an upright so she could use them to push off...
Of course - not different at all!! I feel it's the least that we could do to encourage her :D

This may be a stretch, but possibly a crown of thorns would help her as well? I mean, since we've already stripped away all of her clothes, we should at least give her something... :devil:

Am I forgetting anything else...?

possibly a crown of thorns would help her as well? Am I forgetting anything else?

Cadre, if you want the prisoner to have the full crucifixion experience you must include a full scouring, a sign atop her cross stating her name and her crime against Rome and a pair of other female malefactors crucified on either side with her cross right in the middle. There are probably other things as well but you can doubtlessly figure out the rest of it.

Crown of thorns is always a nice touch, although it is very Jesus specific. The Romans did that to taunt his claim to be "King of the Jews." But it has become embedded in the image for many of us. It can also be quite sexy. (see Kathy's avatar). How about modernizing a little and using barbed wire? Maybe we should consult Barb about that.

Back
Top Bottom