A Day at the Games

Go to CruxDreams.com

william23

Magistrate
A day at the Games

Paulus was excited, his father had just informed him that as a treat the whole family, his mother, father, older sister and himself were going to the games for a special day out. Paulus had never been to the games but had heard a lot about them as there were posters all around the city. It promised to be a great day out as there were quite a few high level gladiator fights on the bill. There was also to be some wild beast action with some very exotic animals on show but the highlight was to be a mass crucifixion and burning at the end of the day.

"I have got us a good view in the arena," exclaimed his father, "very close to the Emperors's box," he smiled.

"Wow," said Paulus, "we should have a really good view and sometimes a lot of the action happens in front of the Emperor."

"You're right my son," responded his father, "I have seen men and women try and climb up to the box only to be torn down by the claws of a wild bear or lion and boy do they scream," he licked his lips in anticipation.

"Sometimes," he continued, "they crucify the pretty women in front of the box and we will be able to throw the rotten fruit at them, won't that be fun!" he laughed.

His sister, however, was not as excited as she could not see the point in the cruelty for entertainment. Paulus and his father used to taunt her about the tortures she would see and all the noises and smells she was to experience.

"Stop it," she would yell, "how can you be so happy about this event, what purpose does it serve?"

"Enough now!" retorted her father, "Rome needs to set an example to her enemies and to show the strength of Roman justice and what better way than the games."

Paulus could see the sadness in his sisters eyes and he could understand how she felt, but, still the thought of the fast approaching spectacle overpowered him.

Not long now to wait.

To be continued............................

The Night Before the Games

That night Paulus and his sister Velda sat on the porch together looking up at the stars. They had just finished off their second jug of wine and were talking about the day to come. In the distance they could hear the roar of the lions, the bellow of the beasts and now and then the sound of bears fighting.

"Listen," said Paulus, "sounds like the beasts are getting excited, they say they can smell fear."

"Those poor souls, in the cells, having to listen to that awful noise, must really scare them," commented Velda.

"I respect your feelings," replied Paulus, "however, keep your views to yourself, you don't know who might hear you."

"I know," respnded Velda, "but the pain they will suffer, and for our entertainment, sends shivers down my spine." Velda shook as if someone had just walked on her grave.

Their father, Marcus, joined them on the balcony and sucked in the warm evening air.

"The beasts are anxious," remarked Marcus, "I think these will be the best games yet! They say there are nearly one hundred men and women slaves to face the beasts and nearly as many to be hung on crosses and set alight at the end of the day."
Marcus could see that Velda was shaking from his words, "come my dear," he said, "you will enjoy yourself once the games are under way, besides, your favourite gladiator is fighting and you know how you like "The Bull."

"Yes," she spoke softly, "some say that he is hung like a bull and that is where he got his name."

"Nonsense," quipped Paulus, "it's because he has a trident that is shaped like two bull horns which he uses to cut open any slave that runs and falls from him."

"That's right," replied Marcus, "he is undefeated and is to be matched against three slaves. Not much of a match but I am sure there will be plenty of blood flowing as they are dispatched, he does like to put on a show. Now you two should get some rest as we have an early start in the morning and we don't want to miss the early warm ups do we."

Paulus gave his father and then his sister a hug and retired for the night, Marcus held his daughters arm.

"Velda, be warned," he said sternly, "I want the day to be enjoyed, keep your views to yourself or the consequences could be severe!"

"Yes father," she spoke, as she retired to her room rubbing the finger marks on her arm.

To be continued.................................

The Games Begin

The following day Paulus and his father woke early.

"It's going to be a hot one," said Paulus.

"You're right," said his father, "better take some extra water, you know your mother doesn't like too much sun."

"Should be a good show though," said Paulus, "this sun will not make it easy for the hundreds to die today, should give them some nice colour," both laughed and went and woke the other two.

Soon the family was on its way to the arena, the streets were busy as others had the same idea to beat the rush. At the entrance to the arena they were stopped and shown where to go for the seating, it was well organised. Inside the arena, under the steps, it was shaded and cool out of the sun.

"Tell you what," said Marcus, "I will see if we can look at the beasts to be used today, I know one of the trainers, I am sure he will let us see them." Marcus hurried off and Paulus, his sister and mother waited in the shade. The loud roar of the beasts sent shivers down their spines and now and again the screams and cries from the slaves overpowered that.
Soon Marcus returned and beckoned to the group.

"Come on, I have a treat in store for you," and Marcus led his family through the labyrinth of tunnels below the arena. The roars grew louder and soon they were in front of a huge iron cage. Paulus counted over ten lions and two tigers, the cage next to that contained three enormous black bears. None of the group ventured too close as the fear of being grabbed into the cage was great.

"Fuck, they are huge!" exclaimed Paulus, "let them tear the slaves to bits, let's see lots of blood and screams."

"Paulus!" screamed Velda, "how can you be that nasty!"

"Thwak!" Marcus slapped his daughter hard around the face, almost knocking her off her feet.

Velda was shaken and started to sob as she wiped the small trickle of blood from her nostril.

"Enough!" yelled Marcus, his voice more powerful than the baying beasts. "Don't ever talk to your brother like that, show respect."

Velda looked at her brother and then her mother, both were glaring at her and she realised she had well over stepped the mark.

"Come on," said her mother, "we must take our seats quickly as the early show is about to begin." They had all brought a cushion, with them, to put on the stone benches to give them some level of comfort.

Their seat was indeed offering a great view of the sand and as Marcus said was right next to the Emperor's box which was flanked with guards. The Emperor would not be present for the early show but would open the main proceedings later that morning.

As they settled down the arena doors opened and four soldiers walked in with a woman, dressed in a garland of flowers, between them. This women was in her early thirties and was naked apart from the flowers that adorned her pale body. She was led to the centre of the arena and laid down on the sand. her arms and legs were seized and ropes secured to her wrists and ankles. Each soldier grabbed a rope and pulled in opposite directions stretch the woman in a star position. The woman squealed and gasped as she was dragged around the arena floor. The crowd laughed and shouted for her to be torn into four. The men stopped and dropped the groaning woman on the floor. Two large oxen were led into the arena, one was taken to her feet and another to her hands. The oxen both bore yokes and the men tethered the ends of the ropes to these. Then the oxen were slowly marched in opposite directions until the woman's frame left the sand. The tension was great and the woman was unable to scream due to the exertion on her lungs. Slowly, ever so slowly, the oxen took a step and then another step, slowly tearing the muscles on the woman's arms and legs until "pop" her arms and legs were ripped from her body. The limbs were dragged around the arena smearing the sand as they went. The torso of the woman shook and then lay still, the crowds applauded as the remains of the body were dragged, with hooks, from the arean.

The show had begun!

To be continued....................................

The Games Continue

The screams of the poor woman, ripped apart by the oxen, was still ringing in Velda's ears. The arena was being cleaned and fresh sand was being scattered over the congealed blood ready for the next event. The games would start slowly and increase as the day wore on and culminating in the mass crucifixion. Marcus and Paulus looked forward to that spectacle as they would be able to bet on a victims ability to last. The winner would be paid a handsome amount, however, this would be determined on how many would try their luck.

Soon the arena was clean and the gates swung open and two naked young men stumbled out into the blazing sun. The gates were firmly shut and the two men huddled in the center of the ring. Then they heard the sound of a trap being opened in the floor. Their eyes were glazed with fear and both began to urinate on the dry sand. Then out of the ground, as if by magic, sprung two huge black bears. Their teeth must have been a good two inches long and the claws equally as large. The two beasts stood proud eyeing up their prey, saliva dripped from their wide jaws as they had not been fed for two days. One of the bears paced around the perimeter of the area, whilst the other stood on its hind legs and roared. The two men shrieked and ran around searching for a way out, but there was none. The crowd would throw rotten fruit at the unfortunate beings and would cheer if they were struck. One of the bears started to pace faster and eventually the younger of the two men was cornered. The man sunk to his knees, to run would be futile, as the bear approached. The man let out one cry as the bear swiped at the torso and spilled his entrails out onto the sand. The crowd booed, the kill was too quick as they wanted to see more terror in the faces before they were dispatched.

The second naked man had a lot more speed and his swaying balls and penis amused the crowds. Only one bear was stalking the man, the other was making light work of the bloody corpse in one corner. Those that were close enough could hear the crunch of bones as limb by limb the man was devoured. A cheer went up, the lone naked man was finally beginning to tire and the bear was closing in. In a frantic bid for freedom he made a grab for some bunting that hung around the Emperor's box. He managed to swing his feet up but lost his grip and dangled by his legs. his head was a few feet off the ground but he could see the beast striding, with intent, towards the hanging man. Some of the crowd were having a great time throwing fruit at the poor mans swaying testicles as his penis began to rise. Now the bear was on him, he could smell and feel its warm breath on his heaving frame. Then the excruitiating pain as the bear gripped his genitals in its mouth and ripped them off. Blood was spraying everywhere and the mans howls filled the air. The bear reared up and grabbed the man around the flanks and pulled him to the ground. More screams and then the silence, only the sound of the two animals feasting could be heard. Slaves ran into the arena and with spears they herded the animals back to the holding cages.

More sand was spread over the blood and loose body parts removed as the preparations began for the Emperors arrival.

To be continued...........................

The Emperor arrives

Paulus and his family were fanning themselves in the heat and drinking plenty of water, it was going to be a long day of pain and entertainment. The work in the arena carried on with Jugglers and acrobats amusing the crowds, although the stamping of feet showed their growing impatience and blood lust.

Just then a blast from a dozen horns signified for everyone to stand and face the Emperor's box. Rose petals fell from above the royal box and the Emperor and his entourage entered, flanked by the royal guards. The crowds cheered as he acknowledge their presence by a wave of his hand. The Emperor gestured and the masses sat back down as the games were officially opened.

An announcer stood in the center of the arena and read from a scroll, in a loud booming voice.

"My divine Emperor, today we present these games in honour of your prescence to our city. The gladiators have sworn to fight to the death and tonight we will light the skies with burning torches fuelled with the flesh of burning slaves on crosses. Let the games commence," and a loud roar went up.

Four slaves hurried into the center of the arena and placed a table and ropes ready for use. Once again the huge gates opened and two soldiers walked in dragging a girl between them. The girl looked about eighteen years old and was most likely still a virgin. Marcus and Paulus joined in with the applause but Velda just sat quietly. The group approached the table and placed the sobbing, naked, girl on it. Quickly her hands and feet were tied in place spreadeagled. A final check on the bindings and the soldiers left the sobbing girl struggling in her bonds. A horn sounded and some men brought in one of the oxen that had torn the first woman apart earlier. The men raised the young girls head so she could see the approaching bull. Her eyes widened as she saw the huge cock and balls dangling below its fat belly.

"Please, nooooo, not this, kill me but spare me this, pleeeeease!"

Her words were cut short by a slap from one of the men.

"Shut up bitch!" yelled another, "just lay back and let the beast take your virginity, give us a show and I will end it with my sword, so fuck well!"

The beast was in front of her and baying loudly. It had been speacialy trained to mount any victim in front of it, with a little guidance from the helpers. The girl was beside herself as the tip of the huge cock was placed against her virgin hole. The helpers quickly smothered her entrance with tallow and forced the tip of the huge cock into the soft folds of her sex. She screamed and vommited what little food she had left in her stomach. Then with one great push the huge member was deep within her. The girl passed out as the beast pumped back and forth and split her little hole wide open. With the full ten inches inside her, her life slowly ebbed away in a haze of pain and the cheering crowds.

"Wow," said Paulus, "you can't beat a good animal fucking can you?"

"No you can't," replied Marcus, "but I am really looking forward to the mass crucifixion, it's a great way to display nice naked bodies. By the way where is Velda?"

To be continued......................

I am really enjoying the story with the happy family day out. I bet Velda has gone to try and free the condemned and accidentily ends up in the arena!

Personally if I was master of games I would start the crucifixions early in the morning so the unlucky victims get to suffer all day under the heat of the sun. I would put them on high crosses out of the way of animals in the arena. When evening approached I would ask them if they were feeling cold, and only then start lighting them up!

Velda

The arena was a cauldron of noise, the crowds were going crazy with the entertainment. Women openly masturbated in the stands and men flaunted their penis in the hope of getting it sucked by a buxom wench. Such was the intensity of the games that no one cared about any modesty, in fact they were encouraged to enjoy themselves.

Below the arena floor the next batch of prisoners were being made ready for the impending spectacle, the system was simple but effective. First the prisoner was stripped naked, no point in wasting good execution time in the arena. Then the prisoner would be led into the arena under the watchful caress of the whip. The prisoners would not be aware of their fate, unless they bore a crossbeam, until they stumbled out onto the sand. This was the best way, as their shock and terror at the realisation that their end was close would be more entertaining for the crowds. The passage, out to the arena, was dimly lit and the steady flow of prisoners filed along, their bare feet scuffing in the dirt.

Out of the darkness a pair of eyes blinked and adjusted to the light. Velda watched the feeble procession wide its way through the twisting passageways to their gruesome fate. She wanted to reach out and comfort the prisoners but common sense stopped her. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, "what have we here?" boomed a voice, "you should not be out of line." Before Velda knew what was happening she was man handled back to the holding cell where she was flung in. As she fell her shift was ripped off her and she fell naked onto the cold floor. Her head bounced off the wall and now there was just blackness and an eerie silence.

Back in the arena the line of prisoners entered and were quickly herded to the middle. There were a row of upright stakes with ropes and chains beneath each. The prisoners were positioned in front of a stake and slaves pulled up their arms and secured them above their heads. Their feet were chained to the sides and once satisfied the slaves hurriedly left. The bright sun glistened off their sweat drenched bodies as they twisted in their bonds. The large gates opened and six very large African lions entered and paced around the perimeter of the stadium. The women, chained to the stakes, began to wail and scream as the approaching beasts sniffed the fear in the air. The men yelled abuse at the watching crowds but these soon turned to screams as the large fanged lions edged closer.

Deep below the arena Velda could hear the roar of the lions and the screams of the men and women as their bodies were slowly ripped apart by the sharp claws and teeth of the beasts. Velda struggled to her feet and clawed at the bar's on the door.

"Hey, hey!" she yelled, "there has been a mistake, my name is Velda and my father is Marcus Levicus, we only came to watch the games," she screamed.

"Shut up," responded one of the soldiers, "Keep quiet and save your voice for the screams as we nail you to your cross!"
The words seemed to hang in the air as if to taunt her.

"No, you don't understand," blurted Velda, "someone has made a terrible mistake, go and ask Marcus Levicus he will tell you that what I say is true."

"Like I say, you can shut up!" continued the soldier.

"If you are who you say you are then why are you naked!" called out the soldier.

"My clothes were ripped off when I was thrown in here," screamed Velda, "look at the door and you will see them."

"No I don't think so," gloated the soldier, "there is nothing here."

"There must be," cried Velda, "look again."

"No nothing here, now get some rest, you need to put on a good show for your emperor, who knows, I might nail you up in front of the box so that you can provide the warmth, at the end of the day, when your pyre is lit."

To be continued.......................

The story is great William and much appreciated! I am enjoying the story but how in the heck did she go from the stands to suddenly under the arena in the cells and procession area. There surely must have been some transition between those to places? I knew from the beginning Velda was going to end up on show :) but i was intrigued as to HOW she was going to end up there. Many thanks and please keep it up great work mate!

Back
Top Bottom