A Hanging

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dorothy was standing on a chair .hands cuffed behind her back ,a noose tight around her lovely neck the free end tie to a beam above her head stretched to the point of no slack .i wanted to make sure she died slowly ,nothing sudden like a neck snapping as she dropped .i took my hand and started rubbing her pussy .i could feel that she was already wet with excitement she was showing no fear at all .she moaned with pleasure as my fingers went inside her .i ran them in and out ,slowly at first ,then faster ,and faster .she was enjoying the feeling ,tilting her head back moaning getting wetter and more excited with each trust .i knew she needed more than just my fingers .i pulled my fingers out of her and reached for a huge vibrator shaped like a cock . her eyes widened and her smile grew as i flipped the switch and turned on the power .she widened her legs and let out a loud moan as slowly slid it into her pussy .i started thrusting it hard and deep ,faster and faster .she was really enjoying it .she moved with each thrust ,tip toeing as it went down ,and dropping flat footed as it went up .she was screaming now .her body shaking as the orgasm grew closer and closer .i shoved the play toy as deep as i could with all my might until finally the orgasm rocked her body ,she let out a loud scream her pussy tightened around the vibrator so tight that when i let go and pushed the chair out from under her it stayed inside her .Her scream of pleasure was cut of as the noosed closed around het throat cutting off her air .the vibrator slowly slide out of her and dropped to the floor .She began to kick wildly .her body started bucking and jerking ,swinging and twisting .her eyes were wide and bulged out mer mouth opened ,trying to breathe but the noose prevented any air from getting to her lungs .Her face started to turn red ,she was making soft gurgling sounds as she danced at the end of the rope .her legs kicking ,toes wiggling .her face was now turning from a bright red to purple .her tongue was now hanging out of the side of her mouth her eyes about to pop out of their sockets .finally her legs went from a constant wild kicking to sporadic kicks .each time a longer pause and shorter kicks .then her bladder released soaking her legs and leaving a huge wet spot of urine on the carpet as death set in .the kicking stopped completely .her body stopped jerking and she swung slowly at the end of the rope .her eyes bulging ,rolled slightly back .her mouth wide open ,tongue flopping to one side face swollen and purple .a few small drips of urine still hitting the carpet below .she was dead .i watched her until she stopped swaying and turning .then headed home leaving her to hang at the end of the rope .she would be found the next afternoon by a co-worker checking to see why she never showed up for work

Maybe use the enter key?
big wall of text doesn't invite to read.:(

(I added line breaks and worked on sentences and grammar.)

Dorothy was standing on a chair, hands cuffed behind her back. A noose was tight around her lovely neck, the free end tied to a beam above. Her head was stretched to the point of no slack. I wanted to make sure she died slowly, nothing sudden like a neck snapping as she dropped.

I took my hand and started rubbing her pussy. I could feel that she was already wet with excitement. She was showing no fear at all.

She moaned with pleasure as my fingers went inside her. I ran them in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster. She was enjoying the feeling, tilting her head back.

She was moaning while getting wetter and more excited with each trust. I knew she needed more than just my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her and reached for a huge vibrator shaped like a cock.

Her eyes widened and her smile grew as I flipped the switch and turned on the power. She widened her legs and let out a loud moan as I slowly slid it into her pussy. I started thrusting it hard and deep, faster and faster. She was really enjoying it.

She moved with each thrust, tip-toeing as it went down, and dropping flat footed as it went up. She was screaming now, her body shaking as the orgasm grew closer and closer. I shoved the play-toy as deep as I could with all my might until finally the orgasm rocked her body.

She let out a loud scream. Her pussy tightened around the vibrator so tight that when I let go and pushed the chair out from under her, it stayed inside her. Her scream of pleasure was cut off as the noosed closed around her throat, cutting off her air.

The vibrator slowly slid out of her and dropped to the floor. She began to kick wildly. Her body started bucking and jerking, swinging and twisting.

Her eyes were wide and bulged out. Her mouth opened, trying to breathe. But the noose prevented any air from getting to her lungs.

Her face started to turn red. She was making soft gurgling sounds as she danced at the end of the rope, her legs kicking and toes wiggling.

Her face was now turning from a bright red to purple. Her tongue was now hanging out of the side of her mouth. Her eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

Finally her legs went from a constant wild kicking to sporadic kicks, each time with a longer pause and shorter kicks. Then her bladder released, soaking her legs and leaving a huge wet spot of urine on the carpet as death set in.

The kicking stopped completely. Her body stopped jerking, and she swung slowly at the end of the rope. Her eyes bulged, rolling slightly back.

Her mouth was wide open, tongue flopping to one side. Her face was swollen and purple. A few small drips of urine still hit the carpet below. She was dead.

I watched her until she stopped swaying and turning. Then I headed home, leaving her to hang at the end of the rope. She would be found the next afternoon by a co-worker who was checking to see why she never showed up for work.

(I added line breaks and worked on sentences and grammar.)

Dorothy was standing on a chair, hands cuffed behind her back. A noose was tight around her lovely neck, the free end tied to a beam above. Her head was stretched to the point of no slack. I wanted to make sure she died slowly, nothing sudden like a neck snapping as she dropped.

I took my hand and started rubbing her pussy. I could feel that she was already wet with excitement. She was showing no fear at all.

She moaned with pleasure as my fingers went inside her. I ran them in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster. She was enjoying the feeling, tilting her head back.

She was moaning while getting wetter and more excited with each trust. I knew she needed more than just my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her and reached for a huge vibrator shaped like a cock.

Her eyes widened and her smile grew as I flipped the switch and turned on the power. She widened her legs and let out a loud moan as I slowly slid it into her pussy. I started thrusting it hard and deep, faster and faster. She was really enjoying it.

She moved with each thrust, tip-toeing as it went down, and dropping flat footed as it went up. She was screaming now, her body shaking as the orgasm grew closer and closer. I shoved the play-toy as deep as I could with all my might until finally the orgasm rocked her body.

She let out a loud scream. Her pussy tightened around the vibrator so tight that when I let go and pushed the chair out from under her, it stayed inside her. Her scream of pleasure was cut off as the noosed closed around her throat, cutting off her air.

The vibrator slowly slid out of her and dropped to the floor. She began to kick wildly. Her body started bucking and jerking, swinging and twisting.

Her eyes were wide and bulged out. Her mouth opened, trying to breathe. But the noose prevented any air from getting to her lungs.

Her face started to turn red. She was making soft gurgling sounds as she danced at the end of the rope, her legs kicking and toes wiggling.

Her face was now turning from a bright red to purple. Her tongue was now hanging out of the side of her mouth. Her eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

Finally her legs went from a constant wild kicking to sporadic kicks, each time with a longer pause and shorter kicks. Then her bladder released, soaking her legs and leaving a huge wet spot of urine on the carpet as death set in.

The kicking stopped completely. Her body stopped jerking, and she swung slowly at the end of the rope. Her eyes bulged, rolling slightly back.

Her mouth was wide open, tongue flopping to one side. Her face was swollen and purple. A few small drips of urine still hit the carpet below. She was dead.

I watched her until she stopped swaying and turning. Then I headed home, leaving her to hang at the end of the rope. She would be found the next afternoon by a co-worker who was checking to see why she never showed up for work.

Thanks Riwa but i`m not going to post anymore stories leave it to the experts

It was a lovely, sexy story. You can always send them to me to proofread ahead of time if you like. I also copy/pasted when I was finished proofreading. But then I still had to go back into the text box here and give it line breaks because of the way my word document formatted it.

I also had to do that with the shit story because of the way my word document formatted. A simple tweak would have added line breaks automatically for me. But it seems I can never do anything simple. Dad always used to tease me for making things harder on myself than was absolutely necessary.

Dorothy was standing on a chair .hands cuffed behind her back ,a noose tight around her lovely neck the free end tie to a beam above her head stretched to the point of no slack .i wanted to make sure she died slowly ,nothing sudden like a neck snapping as she dropped .i took my hand and started rubbing her pussy .i could feel that she was already wet with excitement she was showing no fear at all .she moaned with pleasure as my fingers went inside her .i ran them in and out ,slowly at first ,then faster ,and faster .she was enjoying the feeling ,tilting her head back moaning getting wetter and more excited with each trust .i knew she needed more than just my fingers .i pulled my fingers out of her and reached for a huge vibrator shaped like a cock . her eyes widened and her smile grew as i flipped the switch and turned on the power .she widened her legs and let out a loud moan as slowly slid it into her pussy .i started thrusting it hard and deep ,faster and faster .she was really enjoying it .she moved with each thrust ,tip toeing as it went down ,and dropping flat footed as it went up .she was screaming now .her body shaking as the orgasm grew closer and closer .i shoved the play toy as deep as i could with all my might until finally the orgasm rocked her body ,she let out a loud scream her pussy tightened around the vibrator so tight that when i let go and pushed the chair out from under her it stayed inside her .Her scream of pleasure was cut of as the noosed closed around het throat cutting off her air .the vibrator slowly slide out of her and dropped to the floor .She began to kick wildly .her body started bucking and jerking ,swinging and twisting .her eyes were wide and bulged out mer mouth opened ,trying to breathe but the noose prevented any air from getting to her lungs .Her face started to turn red ,she was making soft gurgling sounds as she danced at the end of the rope .her legs kicking ,toes wiggling .her face was now turning from a bright red to purple .her tongue was now hanging out of the side of her mouth her eyes about to pop out of their sockets .finally her legs went from a constant wild kicking to sporadic kicks .each time a longer pause and shorter kicks .then her bladder released soaking her legs and leaving a huge wet spot of urine on the carpet as death set in .the kicking stopped completely .her body stopped jerking and she swung slowly at the end of the rope .her eyes bulging ,rolled slightly back .her mouth wide open ,tongue flopping to one side face swollen and purple .a few small drips of urine still hitting the carpet below .she was dead .i watched her until she stopped swaying and turning .then headed home leaving her to hang at the end of the rope .she would be found the next afternoon by a co-worker checking to see why she never showed up for work

Did you write that, Dottie?

Dorothy,

With the edit from Riwa,your story is a joy to read.

My Dyslexia can't handle solid blocks of text.

Not my intention to stop you from writing, but pushing the enter key while editing your post can't be that hard or am I wrong?
With some editing like that you grow as an writer/artist.
Presentation is what makes or breaks any artwork at least IMHO.

Dont stop writing, but please those linebreaks make it possible for me to read it.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom