A Last Pleasure Before ....

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
... the crux'erection or only the pleasure of the crucifixion ?

Is Messaline (or others ...) deserving that , even if it's a shame ...?

Comments, boys and girls, comment ....computer2.gif 7.gif

Messa test 002 (3).jpg

Indeed, Barb !
But how many women (even men) here have this kinds of fantasies ?
You're not the last to have them in your stories ...;)

PS: I notice that I've opened the same thread on the foundation : it could be interesting, for those who are there, to comfront the different replies between the two sites ...;)

Indeed, Barb !

PS: I notice that I've opened the same thread on the foundation : it could be interesting, for those who are there, to comfront the different replies between the two sites ...;)

Please note everyone that Messa is on a campaign to encourage cross-over between the two sites....we should all try to do that.

Indeed, Barb !

Then perhaps for us Women it is the ultimate crux humiliation....if we must have pleasure, should it be via the cornu or our tormenter's erection? Or is there some kind of vicarious satisfaction, in seeing that kind of reaction to our naked helplessness?

I think the attention of the crowd is part of the shameful degradation of the cross, and to see the crowd erotically excited, even threatening to us as we writhe on the cross, is part of what excites in our fantasies. I am always struck, for example, in how that is always depicted so prominently in drawings of crux scenes.

I'm also thinking about rape, Barb : like Tree was doing in his stories ....:D ("Messaline'Plan Go Awry ...")

It could be harshler and a supreme humiliation ! ... or a pleasure (remember the Eul'crucifixion : "Eulalia'ordeal" );)

PROFICIAT

Human genes have the capacity to survive, always and everywhere, this is for plants, animals and human beings an universal dogma to persist!

Thus the cross is to delay the suffocation breath by breath, stretch by stretch, bow by bow, a tremendous craft resembled from the innermost of the corpus. A transcendental sorrow.

All earlier shame has been subordinate.

The cross is, how bizarre, a proficiat (Latin)!

FOX-on-cross

Then perhaps for us Women it is the ultimate crux humiliation....if we must have pleasure, should it be via the cornu or our tormenter's erection? Or is there some kind of vicarious satisfaction, in seeing that kind of reaction to our naked helplessness?

I think the attention of the crowd is part of the shameful degradation of the cross, and to see the crowd erotically excited, even threatening to us as we writhe on the cross, is part of what excites in our fantasies. I am always struck, for example, in how that is always depicted so prominently in drawings of crux scenes.

Maybe it depends, from woman to woman, and situation to situation. Maybe something which would bring shame and pain to one woman, would bring glorious pleasure to another.
Does the condemned woman deserve a last chance of pleasure, of release? Does she have a choice?
I think the sample of opinions we have here will be biased :)
I think many of our female members will crave some attention before or during crucifixion, a last pleasuring, a last release.

And what about the men? That is, men also condemned. Do they deserve a final pleasure? Is it an extreme degradation for the condemned man to be aroused, brought to orgasm, forced to perform and entertain in this most intimate way? Or is it a kindness, a final gift?

Is it a different situation, male and female?

I'm also thinking about rape, Barb : like Tree was doing in his stories ....:D ("Messaline'Plan Go Awry ...")

It could be harshler and a supreme humiliation ! ... or a pleasure (remember the Eul'crucifixion : "Eulalia'ordeal" );)

Yes, rape on the cross before it is raised, or in some cases even while hanging....a supreme humiliation, and public display, all rolled into one.....and possibly, for some, a pleasure although hardly necessarily so.

Actually I think that is often the key difference in fantasy from objective reality, we may be in a situation where we apparently are subject to the whims of others but secretly we posses Godlike powers over what those whims are...
That's my guy ! :D

Yes!!! The naked, helpless exposure in front of a crowd. That is what really excites me. Crucifixion is not private; it's public by its very nature. Elevation on a cross, lengthy suffering, humiliation -- that's meant for the public!:D

Back
Top Bottom