A Last Pleasure Before ....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last pleasures are a fleeting thing that only can be treasured for the briefest moment.

Some warm, some cold ... but they live on!

The mist-7308470_f260.jpg .................................................................In the mist.

Gee whiz! What did I stumble into the middle of here????:D
So sorry Shevak, but you missed all the fireworks! CX and I were simply swept away by Eul's poetry. You had to be there, I guess...:D

Well I thought it was something!

But I guess it was ....... SNOT!!!!!!
Unwanted male images fill cx's head...:eek::eek:
when your nose is kind of runny
when you're necking with your honey
you may think that it is funny
but it is SNOT...

Really, Siss???

As for unwanted male images filling your head, CSX, Bull and Gunner own 2/3 of your ass...

Tree

thanks to Roxie, cxslave and others for some blush-making comments -
it's just good to be in a place where my writing can give such pleasure.
When I get excited, I do tend to drift into a sort of poetic prose.
Anyway, prompted by such encouragement,
I've polished that post into a poem:

Before I’m Crucified

If you want to rape a cross-doomed girl who’s still aware, alert;
If you want to see my eyes flicker fear, submission - maybe lust?
If you want to hear me moan, or squeal and shriek – or weep;
If you want to feel my body twist, helpless under your power;
If you want to smell and even taste my female pheromones;
If you want warm wet to welcome in your hard, triumphant tool;
If you want feel its thrusting tip massaged in my throbbing womb –

Then, when you’ve laid my bare back low, chafed by the cruel cross-tree,
Stretched my arms wide, securely strapped my wrists to the hanging-bar,
the hammer and nails waiting close beside my head -
where I can see!

Then’s the time for your predators’ pounce
on your girl who’s about to die –

Enjoy!​
Only just seen this, Eul,and it is fantastic. So raw and ultimately agonised, but also dare I say it, yearning. After all the response from others, it is just as erotic for one man at least, as it is for the girls!

Jumping back 4 pages to where we were when I clocked off yesterday :p

For me, being deeply masochistic, pain in itself, even severe pain,
isn't the problem - it simply arouses much the same hormones as sexual excitement -
but of course severe pain is generally associated with other physiological issues.
Being nailed through my wrists and ankles would be likely to provoke clinical shock, blood loss > hypotension, etc.,
I'd probably be delirious, semi-conscious at best, at least until the cross had been raised and my body had adjusted to the trauma.

So, if you want to rape a girl who's still fully aware,
if you want to see the look in my eyes - fear, loathing, submission, maybe lust?
if you want to hear my moans and squeals,
if you want to feel my body twisting and struggling helplessly under your weight,
if you want to smell and even taste the rush of female pheromones,
if you want your cock welcomed to a warm, wet pussy,
if you want it massaged by the throbbing of my womb-muscles,
the best time to enjoy me would be just before I'm nailed
when I'm lying on the cross, my arms stretched out and securely strapped to the crossbar,
the hammer and nails waiting close beside my head where I can see them!

My question is or
Eul incite her and let us enjoy or
provoke us to continue the debate?

I have always thought of the cross as an erotic experience (that's why I am into ropes), the thrill of being bound and exposed naked in public (male or female). Yes, I think that a woman (or a man, for that matter) really deserve some last pleasure before or during the crucifixion. I see it as a sort of erotic complicity between victim and executioner: in my fantasies, both are naked or semi-naked (with the loincloth being inevitably untied or torn off sooner or later), both expecience an explosive orgasm after long, deliberate exploring, touching, teasing and fucking...

In my reality, it's like that I practice : obviously, it's a real love'act when we can have this coalescense, my lover and me !
But the success is never guaranted ; it's a question of mental too ; if you're not able to imagine, to remember some hard scenes that you could have seen in fantasy, it's difficult to reach this orgasm ...
Both are often linked, in fact, Fantasy and Reality ...
... and sure, like you said Anima :
"I see it as a sort of erotic complicity between victim and executioner...":)

I am perfectly aware, though, that thisi is purely a daydream which has nothing to do with the real world. A rape is always against who experiences it. Crucifiction is meant to kill and humiliate, not to please the victim. That's why I never posted any of the stories I wrote about torture and crucifixion: they are too "soft", too unreal, because they never end in death and they don't involve any real suffering (only the suffering of being bound for quite a long time)...

In Fantasy, I dont see why all could be not permitted ... The worst deeper feelings are certainly in your brain, Anima and I think that it's good to let them getting out sometimes ...
I'm not a fan of the horror and blood is not that I could drink everyday : but this sensation to be nailed to a cross is certainly my deeper fantasy, knowing well that it will be my death !
Concerning the rape'fantasy, someone was telling me in PM that like I accepted this nailing, so, he didn't see why I could not accept a rape ...
That's a good argument, indeed !All that is fantasy and I'm in thinking about that ...

In fact, it's the real reason why I've posted this thread ...;)

Back
Top Bottom