A Master's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
Spot on, but Dina wears it much shorter. The young girls these days! ;)
I was taught that half-way from waist to knees when kneeling upright on the floor
was the minimum 'safe' height for a skirt-hem -
that would be about 3" below the crotch, perhaps a wee bit higher.

Is it punishment or training?!?!?!
Punishment for infractions.
half-way from waist to knees when kneeling upright on the floor
This is the exact position I inspect Dina in to ensure she is correct. Five good ones if less than three inches down or less than four inches above the knee. It's a rather tight measure, so she often gets the smacks.

Friday December 13th, 2019 High 45° Low 39° Scattered Showers

First, understand I’m a carpetbagger over here and have had no horse in the race. I gave a prediction to my clients over the last several days and then shared here. I was making no judgement or favor to a party. I had heard enough to expect an even larger Troy victory, but I didn’t have the courage of my convictions and ended up trimming the numbers. Several of my clients who listened to me have made a nice paper profit on buying sterling and gilts. If you read my comments early this year in A Slave’s Diary, I’ve been predicting for over six months that Brexit would get done (though I had expected before the end of the year).

Dina is overjoyed with SNP success (she is a Scottish patriot even though she knows little Scottish history – seems she wasn’t taught it in school?). She is disappointed that our local Tory MP was returned.

When I punish Dina, I prefer to zero in on one part of her body to receive the pain. I have two reasons. Blows falling on top of prior blows escalates the pain much faster than ones spread around. Also, it imposes a kind of self-limiting control. Welts and bruises in one place rapidly become very noticeable. Seeing them develop keeps me from just punishing until I’m tired, no matter how my slave feels. This time will be her breasts.

I instruct her to unbutton her shirt slowly. Dina and I both enjoy a slow revealing of her body. I think she feels that it means how much I value and treasure her and her body. And she’s right.

I apologize for this being posted late and not complete. It seems that Master encountered a serious personal crisis. I'm not privy to what it is or when normal posting will resume.

you had a tip-off they were sending a wooden horse through the Labour Wall?
Eulalia, you realize, of course, that I only include those typos to allow you to make your clever snipes.

And more completely, you mean the Labour Red Wall which did collapse almost completely on Thursday. Places that have been staunch Labour since the 30's voted Blue.

Saturday December 15th, 2019 High 6° Low 4° Scattered Misting

Hi there. It’s Dina. Master asked me to post an entry to bring you up to date on what’s happening. Isn’t he warm hartit,?

Master’s Da took awful ill and is in hospital. Master flew to Philadelphia to be with them. Naturally, he canna say when he’s be back home. (It makes me feel bield inside when he refers to XXXX as home!) I’ll let you know any news.

Friday February 14th, 2020

I apologize for my long silence. My Father took ill before Christmas and I had to come home to help my Mother care for him. It was a horrible, painful illness that tortured us all. He went to join his Maker on Wednesday morning, with his whole family around him (Dina even came and was a wonderful support to me and a joy to my family - Dad really liked her!) A great man, whom I will deeply miss.

There is still much to do here with the estate and for my Mother. It will be a good time until I can post again. I hope to, but I cannot think of that now. I thank all who have privately and publicly expressed their well-wishes and sympathy. You are very special.

Master

Last edited:
Friday February 14th, 2020

I apologize for my long silence. My Father took ill before Christmas and I had to come home to help my Mother care for him. It was a horrible, painful illness that tortured us all. He went to join his Maker on Wednesday morning, with his whole family around him (Dina even came and was a wonderful support to me and a joy to my family - Dad really liked her!) A great man, whom I will deeply miss.

There is still much to do here with the estate and for my Mother. It will be a good time until I can post again. I hope to, but I cannot think of that now. I thank all who have privately and publicly expressed their well-wishes and sympathy. You are very special.

Master
My condolences, Praefectus.

Back
Top Bottom