A Master's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
November 8, 2019 High 44° Low 37° (at midnight!) Cloudy

I took a drive to visit the Gettysburg Battlefield. My family, when I was growing up were rabid Civil War buffs and every summer, we would spend several days walking the battlefield park. It is a deep part of my soul now. Something primal in me responds when I wander around these fields where 150,000 men struggled for three days holding the fate of the American Union in their hands. This ground saw over 40,000 killed or wounded, many of those latter died or went through life missing a limb. Many souls share this place with you when you’re here. I wish I was sharing it with Dina.

After the tea with Harold and Hannah, we walked together in the Spring afternoon back to my place. The moment we were in the door, we both made a rush to the basement. I tied her to the x-cross and flailed away wildly at her back and butt with a light single-tail. It was not to cause too much pain or damage, it was more a quick bit of foreplay. In a short time, I threw the whip down and released her. We practically raced up the stairs to my bedroom and made wild love and I was even up for seconds later. That was really great sex!.

We lay in bed and talked about it We agreed that being out as a couple with friends on a beautiful day had stirred strong feelings which needed to be released together in bed.

November 9, 2019, High 44° Low 36° Rain

Back to Philly and staying at an airport hotel for early morning flight to Glasgow. I have a rule that we don’t talk on the phone (or, God forbid, text) while I’m on a business trip. I established this as a bit of slave discipline for Dina (her heart is in the right place, but she still has a lot to learn about being fully engaged in submissive obedience). And, also to encourage her independence when away from me (I truly value her inner strength and determination and want her to cultivate that in her character). However, it sometimes is as much torture for me as for her. Like tonight.

I guess I should, like Dina did, tell you a little about myself and my history.

Where to start with me? I was raised in a loving, upper middle-class family in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. From age 2 to 5, I had a severe speech impediment that made it very difficult to communicate with family, friends and at school. It set me on a road to living more in my inner thoughts than in outward interactions. By age six, therapy had partially cured the problem, but it left me an extremely shy little boy.

In complete contrast to Dina, I grew up in a wonderful home. Loving, supportive Mother, Father, brilliant English major in college went on to be a corporate attorney at one company his entire career. Here’s a fact. Very few US lawyers (especially those outside of Washington, DC) ever argue a case before the Supreme Court. My father did three times. And won each time! I must say he impressed me more with his phenomenal memory. In his seventies he could recite pages and pages of Wordsworth and Byron and Shelly and even Burns from memory of his college days. Thus, he inspired in me a love of literature and poetry. And I got a little bit of his memory. Where my talent for science and finance came from, nobody knows.

November 10, 2019 High 46° Low 44° Rain

Long flight back home. Yes, **** is home to me now. That part of Scotland was where I wanted to be after my marriage collapsed, but it really became home when Dina came along. Opened up the place, fired up the central heating and slept for many hours. Will see my slave tomorrow. As she would say, It’ll be braw!

Being a shy boy living in my own fantasies, for some reason those morphed into danger ideas. I was scared of actual pain and danger. I remember at 6 or 8, when a scary scene come on a TV show, I’d cover my ears and run to the next room, saying call me back when it’s over. But in my fantasies at night, I reveled in the danger. I was a young Prince, kidnapped and held by evil enemies who’d threaten me with torture. I was too young for actual sex, but my dreams of being half-naked and vulnerable were surely very erotic. In one, I remember being tied like a young boy Andromeda, waiting the monster to come and eat me.

November 11, 2019 High 46° Low 41° Rain

Woke up in my own bed at home! The only thing better would be to have Dina in my bed. Sleeping in a little from jet lag (Dina thinks that I just hang around making her wait out of a kind of cruelty. It’s not, but she’s never flown across the pond so she doesn’t understand jet lag). Three years ago, I moved here and it was quite the best decision I’ve ever made. It is my home. And, more importantly, I met Dina not quite three years ago. I miss her. I do hope she’s been bad so I’ll have an excuse to punish her. It’s been too long!

I texted her and told her to meet me for lunch at **** in town. Nice pub-style food overlooking the water. I made sure to wear a red poppy in my lapel. I’ll wear it on the left over my heart and reminiscent of where medals are worn. I know the British sometimes debate this, but I’ll follow the lead of the Queen (ERII to me; ERI to Dina. They’ll call Charles III, but his son William I! Stubborn Scots!)

The meal was quite good, but I didn’t really notice, staring into Dina’s sweet lovely face and imagining what I’d do to her when we got home. She went on so sweetly, telling me all her little adventures while I was gone. At my question, she recited all the rules she’d broken to be punished for. I sometimes wonder if she makes some up. But I don’t object if she does.

After lunch we walked back hand in hand in the rain. I didn't even mind the bad weather much. It is so nice to be able to do that now. Though, with my upbringing, I’m still little nervous when we meet someone on the path while holding hands.

I decided we would start quietly with a reading day. I had a lot of material backed up from being away, and it was nice to have the give and take with Dina as I read parts and then asked her to remember. She got a good share of lashes with the single tail for mistakes. By the time I’d finished reading, she had nice pink stripes over a lot of her breasts, tummy and thighs.

Afterwards, we went to bed and made up for lost time. I swear she makes me perform like a man ten years my junior. It was very, very good!

Last edited:
November 12, 2019 High 43° Low 34° Cloudy with frequent mist/drizzle (a typically fair weather day here)

I went over to Dina’s at noon as I had texted her this morning when I got home. The door opened almost before my knuckles rapped on it. I caught a little breath. Dina is so very pretty when she smiles for me, and she is so sexy in her slave outfit (included the collar I gave her). I managed to looks stern, and, after we hugged and kissed, I scolded her for being over-eager and said she needed punishing for that, plus the other offences she’d confessed to. Then I told her to get the table tennis bat. As she scurried off to get it, I couldn’t help but admire her butt that would soon be red.

Back to my twisted childhood. At 11, I began to notice those strange and wondrous creatures, girls! But I was so helplessly shy and stuck in my fantasies that I didn’t make any friends in the opposite set. But they sure had an effect on my dreams. I rather quickly transitioned from thoughts of me suffering to thoughts of girls (suffering). I was not sure exactly what to do with them beyond that, but I knew I wanted more.

November 13, 2019 High 43° Low 35° Showers

Today traveling to the North Yorkshire hill country (absolutely beautiful). I’m visiting one of my favorite and most exasperating, clients. A sweet older gentleman, several years into retirement, though not quite dotage, he is always the perfect, cheerful host, except when he nods off on you.

As a client, he is obsessed with Brexit and with investing his limited funds in super high growth. He intends to live forever and doesn’t want his nest egg to run out.

I have gotten nowhere trying to get him to relax about Brexit. He is convinced the politicians in Westminster don’t care anything about the “North” and are going to “ruin” everything! His latest is that, after Brexit, he will move to Scotland since they will have the sense to leave the UK and remain in the EU.

But, as far as I’m concerned, Brexit is a sideshow compared with his desire to invest in every crazy new floatation. He is always on the internet getting ideas. Though, strangely, he will never let me look at his computer. Something about “a private forum.”

Gradually, with him kicking and screaming, I have gotten over a quarter of his portfolio in safe, moderate return instruments.

It was a pleasant meeting and I did him a little good.

Continuing my story, in seventh grade, a friend shared with me something that quickly changed my fantasy life. Something which affected my thoughts and actions from then until now. A pulp Men’s Magazine!

He sounds like an imposter. Yorkshiremen are descended from a tribe of Scots who fled south,
they were so appalled by their fellow-countrymen's carelessness with their money :D

Thank goodness that young American financial chappie has gone, the amount of tea he could drink, and parkin he could eat, I'll have to get the Rolls out and go to Aldi.

I humoured him into letting him buy some safe, moderate return investments. He thinks it's a quarter of my portfolio, but being a bit canny-like, I havn't told him about the Cayman Islands money.

Now, where's that file? The one marked 'CF'? Ha, here it is, Chilean Finance. I think a hundred thou' is a good punt in a guanaco farm. "Guaranteed Return of 10% pa, and capital growth of 100% after 10 years." Can't go wrong.

I hope the chappie has a good drive back, I expect he'll hit a bit of rain in the Borders. Seems he's got a young lassie on the go, bet she'll be glad to see him safe and sound.

OK, I'll just turn the heating down a couple of degrees and go and get some more tea and parkin......................

November 14, 2019 High 47° Low 38° Cloudy

Back home with a lousy, stinking cold! It’s this fucking weather. Or that cold house with my client yesterday. How come the British want to live in impossibly low temperatures. I hate it! I can’t breathe, I sneeze and cough and have no energy. Rats. Nothing to do, but let it run its course.

Very nice, yet hard to appreciate when you are miserable and can’t breathe, is having a slave come and wait on you hand and foot. Dina, my personal handmaid and footgirl. Though she couched it all in the language of a slave serving her master, I detected a lot of simple love and caring there.

Pulp Men’s Magazines! Those covers! Those beautiful women, partially stripped down and threatened with tortures – whips, burning, rats, Nazis! Now I knew what girls were for! I obsessed on these and reading the stories inside of Evil Nazi, Sadistic Japs, Brutal Russian Lords, Pitiless Inquisitors!!! It planted deep in me a love of making a woman/girl suffer just as another change was taking place in the reactivity in my loins. This would dominate and pervert my sexual feeling for the rest of my life.

Well. I'm back from Aldi with the supplies, and I got a nice bonus too, sausages half price since they are dated today, I'll eat one pack tonight and freeze the rest.

When you get to my age, you start to think of mortality; what will happen when I die? I've left details of the overseas accounts with my lawyer, what a surprise that will be to the kids who think that dad can't have two ha'pennies to rub together since he always has the heating down low. But probably more important than the money is the 'little secret'. The stash of magazines and films and books and videos under the bed, and those files on the computer. When I'm gone, and they're found, what will the kids think of me? "Rock on, Dad. Didn't know you had it in you!". "Disgusting pervert, I'll never visit his grave again!"

Let's just see what there is; Evil Nazi, Sadistic Japs, Brutal Russian Lords, Pitiless Inquisitors!!! I got such pleasure from them when young, the thrill when I found a new one in the grotty back street newsagent in the city, trying to keep a straight face as I did a wordless cash transaction with the girl behind the counter.

If only I knew then what I know now about how common such desires are. If I'd kept all the ones I bought, I'd be rich! Well, I am, but that's from being careful, you know. There's that forum I lurk in, free pictures on all these topics, but would anyone like to buy these mags? Is anyone else interested in all this old stuff?
I think I'll try, better to get the cash than leave the stash.

Time to fry the sausages, and heat up some baked beans; this tin is only two years out of date, they'll be fine. The heating up one degree and an extra cardigan, bliss.

November 15, 2019 High 46° Low 40° Cloudy

Is it that colds linger forever, or that this beastly weather seems to make it that way? I had to send Dina away at noon and tell her not to come back until tomorrow. She’d stayed all night to look after me. She slept briefly on the small chair in my bedroom, curled up like a loyal dog. It was too sweet and too much! I now want to be alone and suffer.

With the advent of those magazines in my life came also masturbation to those fantasies. At the moment the hot iron touched the damsel’s tummy, my manhood gushed. Boy, is that embarrassing to say (mostly because it is so clichéd). I’m too sick to write coherently now. That’s all for today. Sniffle!

November 16, 2019 High 46° Low 39° Cloudy

Did I mention that colds here seem to last forever? I have a pet theory that it’s not so much a cold but an allergy to all the mold and mildew that build up in the walls from the damned damp climate!

I had to call and reschedule a swing I was going to make of my clients in England.

God, I’m miserable!

I had to call and reschedule a swing I was going to make of my clients in England.
:confused:
if your clients are of a criminal kind, in the days of Rebecca they might swing -
on the other hand, if they're female subs like me, maybe it's your whip that will swing?

:confused:
if your clients are of a criminal kind, in the days of Rebecca they might swing -
on the other hand, if they're female subs like me, maybe it's your whip that will swing?
American idiom, (Master is American, remember) to take a swing through means a round trip travel.

Back
Top Bottom