A much Needed Feeding Scourging Nailing and Crucifixion followed by much Abuse...for her Willful yet Very Eager and Lustful Body

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is Hannah....her body is extremely lustful.....she has engaged in many orgies...with many men and women....her body needs to be forcibly stripped nude....her pussy shaved....her ass hole stretched....then fed well....huge loads of cum from huge erect cocks in her ass and mouth...then scourged at least 200 stripes both front and rear...not neglecting her pussy ass and erect nipples.... for the beautiful stripes her body needs....then nailed to the cross....with a comus mounted in her ass....and raised up on the cross totally nude to dance the dance of lust on the cross for all to lust after.........................................
Pics removed until I hear that they are genuine 18+ models. Melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
Her feedings are next....oral feedings....many fully erect cocks will be necessary

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/head-077-gif.534358/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/defe45b8-6dbd-4c2c-a74f-f059ecaa5495-gif.716805/

Hannas body is now almost ready to be nailed.....she will be scourged once more totally nude with 100 lashes by two executioners...spread eagle and raised up on her tip toes....with the leg spreader on to allow easy access to scourge her eager ass and pussy........by then her body will be eager and lusting for her nailing...

This is Hannah....her body is extremely lustful.....she has engaged in many orgies...with many men and women....her body needs to be forcibly stripped nude....her pussy shaved....her ass hole stretched....then fed well....huge loads of cum from huge erect cocks in her ass and mouth...then scourged at least 200 stripes both front and rear...not neglecting her pussy ass and erect nipples.... for the beautiful stripes her body needs....then nailed to the cross....with a comus mounted in her ass....and raised up on the cross totally nude to dance the dance of lust on the cross for all to lust after.........................................
View attachment 716893View attachment 716888View attachment 716889View attachment 716901
Which website were these taken from? If they are not models but people you know then they will be removed.

no, not professionals

Too bad...I fucked her ...her ass is tight...she loves ass to mouth...very eager and supple body...nipples rock hard and she is bi...on another time we had a threesome with another girl too.......took my cock straight out of the other girls ass and deep throated. it.,,,then inserted it back in her ass.....and she just buried her face in the other girls ass....after I came in it and gave her a huge creampie....took every last drop out of her ass....and another tme she swallowed every drop of my cum....and told me she wanted more....we may do a gang bang on her .....talked about scourging and she told me she wanted two women to scourge her and wanted and instrument that would leave beautiful stripes all over he body...def interested in crucifixion .....told me she would prefer to be nailed...over being tied to the cross...

Hannah's body is now lusting for her nailing.....she is held down on the cross and the comus is mounted in her ass....deeply...and her wrists nailed...when the nails penetrate her wrists she squeals like a tiny pig....the crowd roars with approval...her knees are bent for the dance and her feet are then nailed to the sides of the cross throught the 2nd and 3rd toes...legs spread widely for her dance of lust....so all can watch the reactions of her pussy.....she screams out loudly as the crowd roars.....the little cow is then raised totally nude.... her body jolted with pleasure as the cross is set in the hole.....her pussy is cumming hard....and she is already riding the comus vigorously...enjoying all its anal pleasure....she now begins her dance of lust on the cross.....nipples fully erect showing her bodys excitement....her pussy and ass juices are flowing freely down the cross upright..........she will now be fed for her long dance......TO BE CONTINUED...

The cow now begins to dance....her pussy and asshole dripping down the cross upright...pushing up on her nailed feet to catch her breath...breathing hard and heavy....moaning loudly....the women in the crowd now come forward pinchin her erect nipples hard....and to taste her pussy....and ass juices....they fight to get their mouths on her pussy and ass.....drinking down every drop....I the executioner now call for the tortures for her lustful body....her tits are to be pierced....two ladders on the crossbeam and the executioners pull her nipples out...and pierce her tits....the little cow screams with pain...the crowd roars with approval!.....her nipples now more erect then ever....she dances for another hour.....BEGGING TO BE FED....HER MOUTH LUSTING FOR HOT CUM.....I the executioner line up 15 men from the crowd with huge erect cocks to feed her lustful body...she takes every huge load...hungry...to enjoy all the flavorsome cum....the cows mouth takes 30 loads of hot cum....her nutrition and energy restored....her dance continues....but she is now enjoying her dance too much...her pussy and ass are cumming hard....I, the executioner instruct my subordinates to cut off her nipples.....the task is immediately performed as the little cow...screams with lust...the crowd again roars with approval....I now decide..Hannas lustful days are over....I instruct the executioners to cut out her pussy....sincer her feet will never touch the ground again...it will never be used and is of no use to her lustful body.....my subordinates come forward with two foot long razor sharp knives and cut out her shaved and well stretched out pussy....ever the cow...Hannah wails with pain.....the crowd roars again!...she dances lusfully on the comus for a few more minutes and it is over....her lustful body will hang for 14 days to warn against lustful behavior...

Back
Top Bottom