A Pair Of El Coyote Crucifixions...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Messaline , you tell me your hidden ideas and I will tell you mine
Just that this woman has the pierced belly ! Isn't it the symbolism of maternity'rejection or negation ?
But perhaps that we could ask for
El coyote ?;)

I find that a bit troubling for a woman ...:confused:

Just that this woman has the pierced belly ! Isn't it the symbolism of maternity'rejection or negation ?
But perhaps that we could ask for
El coyote ?;)

I find that a bit troubling for a woman ...:confused:

I've been called many things, but a woman is a new one for me!

Nailing through the belly has nothing to do with any sort of symbolism... I just thought it would be an interesting variation of a crucifixion without a crotch support!

Yes, that image certainly hit me in the guts!
It is unsettling, yet something I can take into my crucifixion fantasies,
in practical terms it would certainly be an efficient way of impaling my body,
I'd die pretty quickly, it would surely provoke massive bleeding,
psychologically it would be an act of supreme misogyny on the part of my Executioner.

If I were to redo that image nowadays, there would be a cornu for her to sit on (and it's own impalement object) before being nailed through the stomach to the upright!

Yes, that image certainly hit me in the guts!
It is unsettling, yet something I can take into my crucifixion fantasies,
in practical terms it would certainly be an efficient way of impaling my body,
I'd die pretty quickly, it would surely provoke massive bleeding,
psychologically it would be an act of supreme misogyny on the part of my Executioner.
what is called if the queen ordered it done???

Interesting question, I certainly think women can be misogynists,
indeed I know some who really do seem to have it in for their own sex.
And I suppose men can be misandrists too?

Interesting question, I certainly think women can be misogynists,
indeed I know some who really do seem to have it in for their own sex.
And I suppose men can be misandrists too?
Perhaps, there are men I don't like and none I would fuck. But I believe 3 0r more syllable labels are tossed around far to freely and the bigger the word the more superior the labeler feels.

If you wish to call Tree a drunk you have used too simplistic of language and I may merely be 'alcoholically-socially impaired' (I do smoke). But like using 'misogynist' when you really don't the person or have a degree beyond knowing what the word means makes you no more intelligent than me calling you 'damn liberal'. Well ain't we both smart. That's the same number of syllables...

Sorry, El Coyote...

Join me in Tree's 'Conversations' but let's take this off the main board

T

Nailing through the belly has nothing to do with any sort of symbolism... I just thought it would be an interesting variation of a crucifixion without a crotch support!

I PARTICULARLY like this one with the nail through the belly!

My fetishes from early childhood were that I was a female being killed by pussy-damage. At the time, I knew nothing whatsoever about real sex, but found that tucking my penis between my legs made me look like a girl and felt good.

All of my early fantasies were pussy-damage ones (such as being cut in 2 by a sawmill, spit roasted, burning at the stake, firing squad or arrows aimed there, electric chair with primary electrode there, etc).

So this one is close enough to the pussy to trigger those ancient erotic memories!

Back
Top Bottom