A picture in want of a story

Go to CruxDreams.com

jucundus

Diva
I have been a member of CF for over a decade, but completely forgot about it until very recently. A couple of years ago I started making 3d images of mostly nude ladies in various perilous situations (you can find them at visionsofdarknes.com), but somehow completely forgot about the subject of crucification.
Well, this is the place to learn about it! When I came across the inspiring thread about Alice Kiss I decided to give it a try, and here you are: my first image specifically produced for CF.

The Traitor's Daughter

crucified.jpg

I just have this one image, so really I don't know much about this girl or why she ended up on the cross. If anybody happens knows more about her, please do tell. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a member of CF for over a decade, but completely forgot about it until very recently. A couple of years ago I started making 3d images of mostly nude ladies in various perilous situations (you cant find them at visionsofdarknes.com), but somehow completely forgot about the subject of crucification.
Well, this is the place to learn about it! When I came across the inspiring thread about Alice Kiss I decided to give it a try, and here you are: my first image specifically produced for CF.

The Traitor's Daughter

View attachment 704420

I just have this one image, so really I don't know much about this girl or why she ended up on the cross. If anybody happens knows more about her, please do tell. ;)
Well, to go by her titulus, she's made the bad mistake
of being 'the daughter of a traitor' - like me in my
Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls story,
crucified just for being whose daughter she is.

The Traitor's Daughter

Innocent! I told them I was innocent. I knew nothing of my father's clandestine activities ... nothing. He was a loving father. Indeed, if anything, he spoiled me. I lived the high life of a Roman official's daughter ... invited to all the best orgies, courted by some of the most desirable patricians, even a young man who was sure to be a Consul some day. So imagine my confusion when they came in the middle of the night to take me and the servants away. They told me of my father's failed attempt to unseat the Emperor, and of the Emperor's decree that everyone in my father's family be crucified ... which meant me and the household slaves. If only mother were alive to see it. She would have died again of humiliation. They took me and threw me in a cell, where I was repeatedly abused and shamed, then to a torture chamber ... where in the middle of the night they tried to get me to tell them what I knew of my father's traitorous activities, of secret meetings, of others who plotted with him. I insisted that I knew nothing, that the charges against him must be false, perhaps invented by his political enemies. Neither whip nor hot iron could force me to confess. I could only maintain the truth, that I was innocent and incapable of believing their story of my father's crimes. By daybreak, they were through with me. Stripped naked, I was publicly flogged and force-marched under the lash, with a wooden beam laid across my shoulders, to the road outside the city where criminals and traitors were crucified and left to die. Thrown to the ground, they pinned me down and nailed my slender wrists to the crossbeam with iron spikes, hoisted me up, kicking and screaming, until the crossbeam could be secured in place high on the tall upright, and then ... forcing me to spread my legs and bend my knees ... they brutally nailed my feet to the wood ... leaving me shamefully exposed for the crowd that had gathered to watch. "Dance, your audience demands entertainment! Don't disappoint them. Too bad your father, the scoundrel, didn't live to see his innocent and only daughter suffer and die in retribution for his foul deeds," sneered the Centurion as he and his men, formed up and marched away.

I have been a member of CF for over a decade, but completely forgot about it until very recently. A couple of years ago I started making 3d images of mostly nude ladies in various perilous situations (you cant find them at visionsofdarknes.com), but somehow completely forgot about the subject of crucification.

The Traitor's Daughter

View attachment 704420

I'm surprised that Apostate has not already chimed in. Not sure what phrase he will use but it will contain "hot".

Innocent! I told them I was innocent. I knew nothing of my father's clandestine activities ... nothing. He was a loving father. Indeed, if anything, he spoiled me. I lived the high life of a Roman official's daughter ... invited to all the best orgies, courted by some of the most desirable patricians, even a young man who was sure to be a Consul some day. So imagine my confusion when they came in the middle of the night to take me and the servants away. They told me of my father's failed attempt to unseat the Emperor, and of the Emperor's decree that everyone in my father's family be crucified ... which meant me and the household slaves. If only mother were alive to see it. She would have died again of humiliation. They took me and threw me in a cell, where I was repeatedly abused and shamed, then to a torture chamber ... where in the middle of the night they tried to get me to tell them what I knew of my father's traitorous activities, of secret meetings, of others who plotted with him. I insisted that I knew nothing, that the charges against him must be false, perhaps invented by his political enemies. Neither whip nor hot iron could force me to confess. I could only maintain the truth, that I was innocent and incapable of believing their story of my father's crimes. By daybreak, they were through with me. Stripped naked, I was publicly flogged and force-marched under the lash, with a wooden beam laid across my shoulders, to the road outside the city where criminals and traitors were crucified and left to die. Thrown to the ground, they pinned me down and nailed my slender wrists to the crossbeam with iron spikes, hoisted me up, kicking and screaming, until the crossbeam could be secured in place high on the tall upright, and then ... forcing me to spread my legs and bend my knees ... they brutally nailed my feet to the wood ... leaving me shamefully exposed for the crowd that had gathered to watch. "Dance, your audience demands entertainment! Don't disappoint them. Too bad your father, the scoundrel, didn't live to see his innocent and only daughter suffer and die in retribution for his foul deeds," sneered the Centurion as he and his men, formed up and marched away.
Barbaria is one of the most imaginative writers on the forum and probably the fastest scribe.

Too bad your father, the scoundrel, didn't live to see his innocent and only daughter suffer and die in retribution for his foul deeds," sneered the Centurion as he and his men, formed up and marched away.
What a complainer. Moore than enough reason to be crucified!

I have been a member of CF for over a decade, but completely forgot about it until very recently. A couple of years ago I started making 3d images of mostly nude ladies in various perilous situations (you can find them at visionsofdarknes.com), but somehow completely forgot about the subject of crucification.

The Traitor's Daughter

Hi jucundus, that is an excellent 3D crux image!
As you have seen, Alice is the inspiration behind a great deal of artwork, mostly photo manipulations, although @l'bogo has been recreating her in 3D. And I am very glad to see the results of that inspiration on your creative talents.
I hope we shall be seeing more from you. :)
Innocent! I told them I was innocent.
Well written, Barb - as ever, you are also inspired by the theme! :D

Barbaria is one of the most imaginative writers on the forum and probably the fastest scribe.
Now you're going to give her a swollen head and she will be even moore impossible to deal with.:rolleyes:

A very good image jucundus (even though I'm not a crux devotee). I like everything you do and really appreciated the illustrations you did for my Alice story (a different Alice). :)

The Traitor's Daughter

View attachment 704420

"Are you planning further iterations of this image?" he asked with a tremor of pleading in his voice. :babeando:

The Traitor's Daughter

View attachment 704420

She looks much better in the photos where she is Nailed to her Cross....she wasn't meant to be tied... Her body was made to be nailed to Her Cross...Her nipples are fully erect in the nailed photos too showing her lust and excitement of her nailing...her pussy and ass must be so wet....
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/15cy7-ivdaea-capta-6as-50-jpg.496902/

Last edited:

The Traitor's Daughter

View attachment 704420

I don't often use strong language on this forum but - fucking hell, that is one image of power. The only infinitesimal issue I have with it are the nails through the palms.

So, here is my response in prose to this wonderful picture.

Daughter is a powerful word.

The arrival of a baby daughter is a moment of joy for any parent, a beautiful bundle of feminine potential. If a daughter is lucky she will follow her mother in beauty and grace, but she will form a special lifelong bond with her father, her first male relationship, her window into an alien world.

And so it was for this young woman, daughter, princess. For isn't every girl a princess to her father?

Palms tear, sinews scream, blood flows.

But the day came when her father could longer play king to her princess, protector to his daughter. The day came when others called him proditor, not protector.

Arms stretch back, slim shoulders take the strain.

They came for him, they came and cast him down, traitor, unworthy servant to his people. They came for all of them, wife and daughter were not spared. How could they be, tainted as they were? Condemned by those who spoke against him, she was taken from her life of comfort. Her father's love was no longer her joy, but her condemnation. Knowing nothing of politics, she was sentenced to suffer, for how could she be innocent?

Young flesh tight over ribs, see the movement as she draws in breath.

Condemned. Stripped. Humiliated. Nailed.

That potential she once had is no more, this is the end, to hang here struggling on this unyielding wood. Her legs try to take some of the strain, but her nailed feet cry out with every movement, as if she is standing on the hard nails. Her sex is barely visible behind her sweet bush, matted with sweat. No man will win her love now, no man find pleasure at the end of the day between those slender thighs.

Back arches, muscles cramp, agony etched on her face.

She cries out in pain and despair to one who shares her gender. Mother Juno have pity! This girl is tortured beyond her endurance, degraded beyond all dignity. Let her find release!

Flies taste her, crawl on her face, between her legs.

This is the meaning of true helplessness. This torture is almost the worst of all, the sensation causes her to twist in frustration.

Her body is young and desirable, she draws a crowd of onlookers to witness her fall, to enjoy her final agony. Most of them barely know who she is, they don't care, it is naked lust that drives them, or pleasure in the suffering of one so beautiful.

Come stranger and stand with me here, you have a good view of her small shapely breasts as they rise with each breath. Look, between her thighs, see the portal of Venus that hides behind the thicket of her body? As she pants and grunts with the effort of crucifixion you may imagine her straddling your own body, her cries a response to your powerful thrusts. Think what a ride she would be, eh? That fine skin, those shapely young limbs, and such a face! Such a pity, to end like this.

Daughter to a traitor.

Filia Proditoris.

I am overwhelmed by all the feedback. Thanks a lot! I am of course particularly grateful to @Barbaria1 and @phlebas (the Iain M. Banks or the T.S. Eliot one?) for their wonderful stories. Each one a pearl! Highly motivating, really, to further explore the subject. (I am also open fot the opposite track, as we did for @windar's story)

Ok., so I did not get the nailing right, but I am listening. Typical beginner's mistake, I guess, she will disgracefully fall off the cross and break her neck. We do not want that, do we? Here is an updated version Maybe I now overdid it with the blood...

crucified01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom