A picture in want of a story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Actually, that was the intention. G.O.T., bad endings. I am totally happy you recognized her...

Quite a passable likeness. Better than the one in the new animated spinoff series "Arya."

Attachments

• 02D47EB8-1B38-45AC-BC61-DD4DB90D3D2D.jpeg
    02D47EB8-1B38-45AC-BC61-DD4DB90D3D2D.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 631
  • 0EE849CA-F531-4D7F-973C-9175EDB6EB9B.jpeg
    0EE849CA-F531-4D7F-973C-9175EDB6EB9B.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 553
  • 3A58A894-5DFE-4E8F-A8AF-3A61E13E5177.jpeg
    3A58A894-5DFE-4E8F-A8AF-3A61E13E5177.jpeg
    227.8 KB · Views: 402
Here I have a new image for you that was inspired by @Yupar's story above. It is hopefully also more in line with @Apostate's DSM-5 diagnosis ;).

View attachment 707217
This one is excellent!..her body fully shaved....nipples fully erect...you can tell her body is excited......and the comus deep in her ass....and the comus is pushing her hips and pussy forward nicely...and pushing her ass away from the cross.....love how her feet are nailed too.....and she must cum....forced to.....even though she is probably already cumming hard in her dance of lust...nailed to the cross ...totally nude...in the crowd cocks will be hard and fully erect and pussys and asses wet watching this....

Last edited:
Actually, that was the intention. G.O.T., bad endings. I am totally happy you recognized her...
Heee heee I'm GOT fun esp for "The long night" ;) But after seeing the last epi 5, seem like Deny may end like that more ;)

Interesting. I always thought the dude in Sade's render was showing extremely poor judgement. But maybe this is an instance of a 1st century CE syndrome predating Stockholm by about 1000 years. ;)
But that pic case is becos of she is starving on cross :p
Here I have a new image for you that was inspired by @Yupar's story above. It is hopefully also more in line with @Apostate's DSM-5 diagnosis ;).

View attachment 707217
OMG! I love it and very much like my figure except I'm a bit more fair complexion ,but my skin can tanned due tortured by sun heat on the cross :) Can you let me use this as my profile picture cuz I love it so much ? it illustrated exactly my fantasy ..i do like it :)
:oops::oops:

Thanks, @Apostate. Yes, the 'uncanny valley' is a very appropriate description, I already changed my location in my profile accordingly.

Hell actually only plays a minor role in my workflow (like in 'Hell, how did I yet again spend so much time on this shit?'). But I will gladly elaborate, it is rare enough that somebody actually wants to be exposed to all the boring aspects of 3d rendering:

I use a software called DAZ Studio. The company follows the 'Gilette principle' in that they give away the software and the base figures for free and sell the extra content like clothes, hair, etc. The figures are much like virtual marionettes: 'meshes' with 'bones' that allow for posing the limbs. The basic meshes are already quite good. They are modified by so-called 'morphs' that distort the meshes. For example, there are about a zillion breast and ass morphs for the base female figure, but also two or three face morphs. People who can do 3d sculpturing (I can not) make these morphs and sell them for re-use. Then there are meshes you can seamlessly attach to these basic figure meshes, most importantly hair and genitals (because the company that produces the figures sits in Utah and thus all their dolls are sexless). But there are other add-ons like demon horns, wings or tails, for people who like their dolls being raped by monsters or angels. Clothes are another category of figure-specific meshes. All meshes can be covered with surface textures, i.e., skins in the case of human figures. People make skins from photographs of nekkid humans and sell them. One can also put or project layers on top of the skins for effects like wetness or blood.

Now about my workflow: What I do is that I bring the figures and other meshes (props) together in the virtual studio, find a proper way of illuminating them and take a snapshot (the render). Before rendering one works in a pre-view mode that is fast to navigate around but does not faithfully depict the illumination.The render engine then depicts the scene by physically modelling the light more or less accurately. These rendering methods have greatly improved over the last 5 years, and that is why older renders often look much less 'real'. Rendering a single image often takes hours on a PC.

For me it all starts with posing a figure (and its add-ons like hair or clothes), often in combination with a prop (a mesh of a thing, like the cruxifix). Sometimes, like in the first render in this thread, I try to copy a photograph or even a drawing, but mostly I just play around until I like the pose from a particular viewpoint. This viewpoint, the camera angle is another important aspect. A pose may only look good from a specific angle. Thus I spend a lot of time circling around the figure with the virtual camera (which is a voyeuristic pleasure, actually). When doing so, I also I change camera properties, in particular the focal length (simulating a wide angle vs. a telephoto lens), and settle for an image aspect ratio (like portrait for crux images). The face is posed separately, there are lots of options to do so. There are commercially available sets of poses and facial expressions that one can use or modify. If there is more than one actor, I try to pay attention to their interaction. I see many renders where the male figure is bald and unlovingly posed, which to me ruins the image. I also put some effort in individualizing figures and sculpturing details (muscles, veins, faces) by means of the above mentioned morphs.

Lighting makes or breaks the image. In 3d one can use images (e.g., of a sunny day) as source of illumination, but one can also place point light sources or give meshes an emitting surface (e.g., to make glowing eyes or flames). The software I use also offers a physically accurate 'sun-sky' system for illumination, which is great for outdoor crux images. All these options can be combined. Like in real photography, there is a lot of cheating, e.g., if the shadows produced by the daylight are great for the pain-distorted face but too dark between the widely spread legs, one can place an inconspicuous invisible spot light. One does a lot of test renders during this phase.

Finally, I do some postwork in photoshop, basically like a photographer during image development: lighting up too dark areas, correcting colors or render artifacts, or even paint some bruises or whipmarks on bare skin.

So in case you are still with me: Thanks a lot again for your interest.
Thanks for all your efforts on this too. :) I have good knowledge on photography and retouching..and i know it cant be done without passion :)

Hi.
Please help me.
I think someone here implied that the render where the man is cutting the skin off of the breasts of a woman being crucified has a corresponding story. Is this so, and if yes, can someone put a link on this discussion thread so I may find it. Thanks, Tom.

Hi.
Please help me.
I think someone here implied that the render where the man is cutting the skin off of the breasts of a woman being crucified has a corresponding story. Is this so, and if yes, can someone put a link on this discussion thread so I may find it. Thanks, Tom.

Hi, I made this picture, but I would not know of a story that goes with it. You are most welcome to make one up!

Jucundus,

I LOVE the render. I am totally turned on by men and women being captured and having their bodies devastated completely by their enemies. It's a total turn on for me. I love the expression on her face as she loss the beauty of her breasts and has to deal with her adversary enjoying her destruction as a woman.

Yeah, that is probably the fate of every girl ever depicted in this forum :sisi2:. A very erotic text again, thank you!

This is such a devious idea, and so is the orgasm-inducing poisonous dildo. Great!

Well, suum cuique, I am quite attracted to the aspect of unending lonely suffering on the cross :devil:. Also, I always thought that crucified people were somewhat higher up than depicted in the first 3 of you example renders. But to tell you the true truth, it production time of pictures scales exponentially with every included character. In these last images I was completely focused on producing a convincing pose, sticking the nails in all the right places and make the spice flow, so to say.

Having said this, I have done plenty of non-crux "interaction" images in the past, I really like depicting villains. This is probably the closest I have in this context to a crux image (warning: gore).

View attachment 706924

So yes, eventually, there will be evil Romans and other lowlifes in my crux images, but it might take a little while until I have mastered other aspects...
Wau! :eek::eek::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Absolutely, totally incredible. Please send us more!
these latest images of young women suffering a heavy impalation through their anus and in the following scenary through anus and vulva while beeing nailed to the cross are the most intensiv female crucifixions I have ever seen,
True masterpieces - very rare to watch such an incredible painful destruction on the cross.
after such a torture it could be likely that the execution is finalized with cutting off the breasts as shown in an earlier picture or to cut open the belly to end this torture.

I am overwhelmed by all the feedback. Thanks a lot! I am of course particularly grateful to @Barbaria1 and @phlebas (the Iain M. Banks or the T.S. Eliot one?) for their wonderful stories. Each one a pearl! Highly motivating, really, to further explore the subject. (I am also open fot the opposite track, as we did for @windar's story)

Ok., so I did not get the nailing right, but I am listening. Typical beginner's mistake, I guess, she will disgracefully fall off the cross and break her neck. We do not want that, do we? Here is an updated version Maybe I now overdid it with the blood...

View attachment 704663

"Intense" does not begin to describe this very realistic image.

There is no such thing as too much blood. The girl's been nailed to a cross for crying out loud! There's going to be blood. Adds to the realism.

Nice job on the pubic and armpit hair. Natural. It's what you'd expect to see.

Great work! You other images are awesome too! I'm a fan!

Last edited:
I don't often use strong language on this forum but - fucking hell, that is one image of power. The only infinitesimal issue I have with it are the nails through the palms.

So, here is my response in prose to this wonderful picture.

Daughter is a powerful word.

The arrival of a baby daughter is a moment of joy for any parent, a beautiful bundle of feminine potential. If a daughter is lucky she will follow her mother in beauty and grace, but she will form a special lifelong bond with her father, her first male relationship, her window into an alien world.

And so it was for this young woman, daughter, princess. For isn't every girl a princess to her father?

Palms tear, sinews scream, blood flows.

But the day came when her father could longer play king to her princess, protector to his daughter. The day came when others called him proditor, not protector.

Arms stretch back, slim shoulders take the strain.

They came for him, they came and cast him down, traitor, unworthy servant to his people. They came for all of them, wife and daughter were not spared. How could they be, tainted as they were? Condemned by those who spoke against him, she was taken from her life of comfort. Her father's love was no longer her joy, but her condemnation. Knowing nothing of politics, she was sentenced to suffer, for how could she be innocent?

Young flesh tight over ribs, see the movement as she draws in breath.

Condemned. Stripped. Humiliated. Nailed.

That potential she once had is no more, this is the end, to hang here struggling on this unyielding wood. Her legs try to take some of the strain, but her nailed feet cry out with every movement, as if she is standing on the hard nails. Her sex is barely visible behind her sweet bush, matted with sweat. No man will win her love now, no man find pleasure at the end of the day between those slender thighs.

Back arches, muscles cramp, agony etched on her face.

She cries out in pain and despair to one who shares her gender. Mother Juno have pity! This girl is tortured beyond her endurance, degraded beyond all dignity. Let her find release!

Flies taste her, crawl on her face, between her legs.

This is the meaning of true helplessness. This torture is almost the worst of all, the sensation causes her to twist in frustration.

Her body is young and desirable, she draws a crowd of onlookers to witness her fall, to enjoy her final agony. Most of them barely know who she is, they don't care, it is naked lust that drives them, or pleasure in the suffering of one so beautiful.

Come stranger and stand with me here, you have a good view of her small shapely breasts as they rise with each breath. Look, between her thighs, see the portal of Venus that hides behind the thicket of her body? As she pants and grunts with the effort of crucifixion you may imagine her straddling your own body, her cries a response to your powerful thrusts. Think what a ride she would be, eh? That fine skin, those shapely young limbs, and such a face! Such a pity, to end like this.

Daughter to a traitor.

Filia Proditoris.
This is an amazing text. The details are crushing and the wasteful despair comes across clearly. The image is also incredible!

Back
Top Bottom