A picture in want of a story

Go to CruxDreams.com
. But now, in her agony, she wants to see them, wants the comfort of their presence, even though it would be a terrible thing for them to see her like this. She raises her head, looking for a friendly, loving face, but all she sees is mockery and lust . . . . .
Agony...pleasure and shame..those what I felt ;)

How do you know today's my honry crux role play in bathroom ? :O

In year 2050, female porpulation became very much higher than male in the world. So to balance the porpulation, every male criminal sentanced to be executed are replace by innocent females selecting by lottery. I , a burmese young gal(let me be my seeet 19 back in day dream :D), named Yamonna ( a river"s name in burmess form, i dont know how i got thst nm by condemn myself :D ).
I announced my santance by myself infront of live brocasting and crowd. "Acoording to the world government's rule of balancing the porpulation, I , Yamonna is hereby selected to replace of condemned muderer and thief named Moe Maung (Mr.Dark in burmese language). I have to be punished for his crimes of muderer and thief. To add the humiliation , I m here by stripped naked and fully exposed for all the world to see. I will be impaled by wooden stick inside my anus first and then crucified on the wooden cross. Finally I will be excuted by fucking with poisonus wooden dildo till I get last orgasm and my heart haulted. . . my final arousal liquid ejaculation from my cunts will be my death. "
Then the lictors forced me to lay my face and upper body down on the table, while my legs spreaded wide in stading position. While the camera clearly focus on my vagina and ass hole, they drove the horrid stick inside my anus...I feel the cold spike entered my rectam. ...the world was blocked out . When I woke up I'm already crucified on the cross. They brought the poisoned coded wooden dildo to fuck me...I was bubling in horror mixed with anguish pleasure while they were raping me with that object..
"Mommmy...mommy, please help me...mom please, they are killing me. I'm innocent..I dont deserve to die for his crimes... please ,please hellllp me ahhhhh" . I finally got my intense orgasms today ;):)
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Innocent! I told them I was innocent. I knew nothing of my father's clandestine activities ... nothing. He was a loving father. Indeed, if anything, he spoiled me. I lived the high life of a Roman official's daughter ... invited to all the best orgies, courted by some of the most desirable patricians, even a young man who was sure to be a Consul some day. So imagine my confusion when they came in the middle of the night to take me and the servants away. They told me of my father's failed attempt to unseat the Emperor, and of the Emperor's decree that everyone in my father's family be crucified ... which meant me and the household slaves. If only mother were alive to see it. She would have died again of humiliation. They took me and threw me in a cell, where I was repeatedly abused and shamed, then to a torture chamber ... where in the middle of the night they tried to get me to tell them what I knew of my father's traitorous activities, of secret meetings, of others who plotted with him. I insisted that I knew nothing, that the charges against him must be false, perhaps invented by his political enemies. Neither whip nor hot iron could force me to confess. I could only maintain the truth, that I was innocent and incapable of believing their story of my father's crimes. By daybreak, they were through with me. Stripped naked, I was publicly flogged and force-marched under the lash, with a wooden beam laid across my shoulders, to the road outside the city where criminals and traitors were crucified and left to die. Thrown to the ground, they pinned me down and nailed my slender wrists to the crossbeam with iron spikes, hoisted me up, kicking and screaming, until the crossbeam could be secured in place high on the tall upright, and then ... forcing me to spread my legs and bend my knees ... they brutally nailed my feet to the wood ... leaving me shamefully exposed for the crowd that had gathered to watch. "Dance, your audience demands entertainment! Don't disappoint them. Too bad your father, the scoundrel, didn't live to see his innocent and only daughter suffer and die in retribution for his foul deeds," sneered the Centurion as he and his men, formed up and marched away.
A new short story...
Reminded me for a unfinished e-Book.

She raises her head, looking for a friendly, loving face, but all she sees is mockery and lust . . . . .

Yeah, that is probably the fate of every girl ever depicted in this forum :sisi2:. A very erotic text again, thank you!

So to balance the porpulation, every male criminal sentanced to be executed are replace by innocent females selecting by lottery.

This is such a devious idea, and so is the orgasm-inducing poisonous dildo. Great!

Jucundus, Jastrow often visits the theme of "up close and personal humiliation and mockery." Any plans to do something similar? :babeando:

Well, suum cuique, I am quite attracted to the aspect of unending lonely suffering on the cross :devil:. Also, I always thought that crucified people were somewhat higher up than depicted in the first 3 of you example renders. But to tell you the true truth, it production time of pictures scales exponentially with every included character. In these last images I was completely focused on producing a convincing pose, sticking the nails in all the right places and make the spice flow, so to say.

Having said this, I have done plenty of non-crux "interaction" images in the past, I really like depicting villains. This is probably the closest I have in this context to a crux image (warning: gore).

flayed03.jpg

So yes, eventually, there will be evil Romans and other lowlifes in my crux images, but it might take a little while until I have mastered other aspects...

Yeah, that is probably the fate of every girl ever depicted in this forum :sisi2:.
Not at all. I generally depict my female characters with great respect. Even when they are being abused, they are usually addressed professionally. They are typically smarter and better than the male characters. OK, when the male characters are based on yours truly, that isn't a very high bar...

Yeah, that is probably the fate of every girl ever depicted in this forum :sisi2:. A very erotic text again, thank you!

This is such a devious idea, and so is the orgasm-inducing poisonous dildo. Great!

Well, suum cuique, I am quite attracted to the aspect of unending lonely suffering on the cross :devil:. Also, I always thought that crucified people were somewhat higher up than depicted in the first 3 of you example renders. But to tell you the true truth, it production time of pictures scales exponentially with every included character. In these last images I was completely focused on producing a convincing pose, sticking the nails in all the right places and make the spice flow, so to say.

Having said this, I have done plenty of non-crux "interaction" images in the past, I really like depicting villains. This is probably the closest I have in this context to a crux image (warning: gore).

View attachment 706924

So yes, eventually, there will be evil Romans and other lowlifes in my crux images, but it might take a little while until I have mastered other aspects...
Amazing art! You are a truly great artist. Thank you for sharing. And about the picture, I'd just love to see these little pretty feet get nailed through the tops.

View attachment 706924

Omoo breast cutting Aya Stark ? ;)

View attachment 706924

Hmmm. Markus knows I’m no fan of breast mutilation. I’m into a kink with its own DSM-5 definition for the insanely intense erotic rush of seeing beautiful female bodies crucified naked. Debreasting spoils the scenery.

Perhaps you can come with other, less unpleasant kinds of unspeakable degradation. I’ll be fascinated to see what you devise. ;)

Attachments

• D78D9CA6-4CC3-4B95-83C4-7ACA542FFE2C.jpeg
    D78D9CA6-4CC3-4B95-83C4-7ACA542FFE2C.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 975
  • CAE8BE1E-E522-4D50-990C-62F430A52055.jpeg
    CAE8BE1E-E522-4D50-990C-62F430A52055.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 754
Hmmm. Markus knows I’m no fan of breast mutilation. I’m into a kink with its own DSM-5 definition for the insanely intense erotic rush of seeing beautiful female bodies crucified naked. Debreasting spoils the scenery.

Perhaps you can come with other, less unpleasant kinds of unspeakable degradation. I’ll be fascinated to see what you devise. ;)
By seeing two pics, looks like she is getting
Stockholm syndrome ;)

By seeing two pics, looks like she is getting
Stockholm syndrome ;)

Interesting. I always thought the dude in Sade's render was showing extremely poor judgement. But maybe this is an instance of a 1st century CE syndrome predating Stockholm by about 1000 years. ;)

Attachments

• 392DEF62-313E-4A6E-935E-3A271B717369.jpeg
    392DEF62-313E-4A6E-935E-3A271B717369.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,039
In year 2050, female porpulation became very much higher than male in the world. So to balance the porpulation, every male criminal sentanced to be executed are replace by innocent females selecting by lottery. I , a burmese young gal(let me be my seeet 19 back in day dream :D), named Yamonna ( a river"s name in burmess form, i dont know how i got thst nm by condemn myself :D ).
I announced my santance by myself infront of live brocasting and crowd. "Acoording to the world government's rule of balancing the porpulation, I , Yamonna is hereby selected to replace of condemned muderer and thief named Moe Maung (Mr.Dark in burmese language). I have to be punished for his crimes of muderer and thief. To add the humiliation , I m here by stripped naked and fully exposed for all the world to see. I will be impaled by wooden stick inside my anus first and then crucified on the wooden cross. Finally I will be excuted by fucking with poisonus wooden dildo till I get last orgasm and my heart haulted. . . my final arousal liquid ejaculation from my cunts will be my death. "
Then the lictors forced me to lay my face and upper body down on the table, while my legs spreaded wide in stading position. While the camera clearly focus on my vagina and ass hole, they drove the horrid stick inside my anus...I feel the cold spike entered my rectam. ...the world was blocked out . When I woke up I'm already crucified on the cross. They brought the poisoned coded wooden dildo to fuck me...I was bubling in horror mixed with anguish pleasure while they were raping me with that object..
"Mommmy...mommy, please help me...mom please, they are killing me. I'm innocent..I dont deserve to die for his crimes... please ,please hellllp me ahhhhh" . I finally got my intense orgasms today ;):)

I’m into a kink with its own DSM-5 definition for the insanely intense erotic rush of seeing beautiful female bodies crucified naked.

Here I have a new image for you that was inspired by @Yupar's story above. It is hopefully also more in line with @Apostate's DSM-5 diagnosis ;).

dildo.jpg

By which I mean your stuff comes roaring out of the uncanny valley and I have to ask

C6A54706-F32E-4585-9E02-5B11E9D2BAFA.jpeg7744C21D-5098-43B6-BA59-D2CABC5B5A68.jpegA7AA5F0C-8598-4EAF-A0D7-1BE21A3B8D8B.jpeg

Hmmm. "How the HELL do you do that?!" isn’t specific enough. Can you describe how, in technical details that this rendering software illiterate will have to research, the HELL do you do that?!

View attachment 706924

Re the photo Flayed.03 - this is fantastic. We already see her one breast flayed, and she sees it as well. Now the other one will have the same done to it, including the loss of her nipples. Her entire layer of skin gone, and she being flayed in front of the entire city. It's very erotic.
I don't care how well I cared about this woman in the city, I would so go home after everything ended and masturbate to the memory of her skin being taken off of her breasts again and again.

Thanks, @Apostate. Yes, the 'uncanny valley' is a very appropriate description, I already changed my location in my profile accordingly.

Hell actually only plays a minor role in my workflow (like in 'Hell, how did I yet again spend so much time on this shit?'). But I will gladly elaborate, it is rare enough that somebody actually wants to be exposed to all the boring aspects of 3d rendering:

I use a software called DAZ Studio. The company follows the 'Gilette principle' in that they give away the software and the base figures for free and sell the extra content like clothes, hair, etc. The figures are much like virtual marionettes: 'meshes' with 'bones' that allow for posing the limbs. The basic meshes are already quite good. They are modified by so-called 'morphs' that distort the meshes. For example, there are about a zillion breast and ass morphs for the base female figure, but also two or three face morphs. People who can do 3d sculpturing (I can not) make these morphs and sell them for re-use. Then there are meshes you can seamlessly attach to these basic figure meshes, most importantly hair and genitals (because the company that produces the figures sits in Utah and thus all their dolls are sexless). But there are other add-ons like demon horns, wings or tails, for people who like their dolls being raped by monsters or angels. Clothes are another category of figure-specific meshes. All meshes can be covered with surface textures, i.e., skins in the case of human figures. People make skins from photographs of nekkid humans and sell them. One can also put or project layers on top of the skins for effects like wetness or blood.

Now about my workflow: What I do is that I bring the figures and other meshes (props) together in the virtual studio, find a proper way of illuminating them and take a snapshot (the render). Before rendering one works in a pre-view mode that is fast to navigate around but does not faithfully depict the illumination.The render engine then depicts the scene by physically modelling the light more or less accurately. These rendering methods have greatly improved over the last 5 years, and that is why older renders often look much less 'real'. Rendering a single image often takes hours on a PC.

For me it all starts with posing a figure (and its add-ons like hair or clothes), often in combination with a prop (a mesh of a thing, like the cruxifix). Sometimes, like in the first render in this thread, I try to copy a photograph or even a drawing, but mostly I just play around until I like the pose from a particular viewpoint. This viewpoint, the camera angle is another important aspect. A pose may only look good from a specific angle. Thus I spend a lot of time circling around the figure with the virtual camera (which is a voyeuristic pleasure, actually). When doing so, I also I change camera properties, in particular the focal length (simulating a wide angle vs. a telephoto lens), and settle for an image aspect ratio (like portrait for crux images). The face is posed separately, there are lots of options to do so. There are commercially available sets of poses and facial expressions that one can use or modify. If there is more than one actor, I try to pay attention to their interaction. I see many renders where the male figure is bald and unlovingly posed, which to me ruins the image. I also put some effort in individualizing figures and sculpturing details (muscles, veins, faces) by means of the above mentioned morphs.

Lighting makes or breaks the image. In 3d one can use images (e.g., of a sunny day) as source of illumination, but one can also place point light sources or give meshes an emitting surface (e.g., to make glowing eyes or flames). The software I use also offers a physically accurate 'sun-sky' system for illumination, which is great for outdoor crux images. All these options can be combined. Like in real photography, there is a lot of cheating, e.g., if the shadows produced by the daylight are great for the pain-distorted face but too dark between the widely spread legs, one can place an inconspicuous invisible spot light. One does a lot of test renders during this phase.

Finally, I do some postwork in photoshop, basically like a photographer during image development: lighting up too dark areas, correcting colors or render artifacts, or even paint some bruises or whipmarks on bare skin.

So in case you are still with me: Thanks a lot again for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom