A picture in want of a story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe I now overdid it with the blood...
Really a matter of taste, not mine, but it is probably more faithful to what you would see with a real nailing.

I am torn here between my preference for less gore in my face, and the powerful, realistic image. :clapping:

I have been a member of CF for over a decade, but completely forgot about it until very recently. A couple of years ago I started making 3d images of mostly nude ladies in various perilous situations (you can find them at visionsofdarknes.com), but somehow completely forgot about the subject of crucification.
Well, this is the place to learn about it! When I came across the inspiring thread about Alice Kiss I decided to give it a try, and here you are: my first image specifically produced for CF.

The Traitor's Daughter

View attachment 704420

I just have this one image, so really I don't know much about this girl or why she ended up on the cross. If anybody happens knows more about her, please do tell. ;)
Innocent! I told them I was innocent. I knew nothing of my father's clandestine activities ... nothing. He was a loving father. Indeed, if anything, he spoiled me. I lived the high life of a Roman official's daughter ... invited to all the best orgies, courted by some of the most desirable patricians, even a young man who was sure to be a Consul some day. So imagine my confusion when they came in the middle of the night to take me and the servants away. They told me of my father's failed attempt to unseat the Emperor, and of the Emperor's decree that everyone in my father's family be crucified ... which meant me and the household slaves. If only mother were alive to see it. She would have died again of humiliation. They took me and threw me in a cell, where I was repeatedly abused and shamed, then to a torture chamber ... where in the middle of the night they tried to get me to tell them what I knew of my father's traitorous activities, of secret meetings, of others who plotted with him. I insisted that I knew nothing, that the charges against him must be false, perhaps invented by his political enemies. Neither whip nor hot iron could force me to confess. I could only maintain the truth, that I was innocent and incapable of believing their story of my father's crimes. By daybreak, they were through with me. Stripped naked, I was publicly flogged and force-marched under the lash, with a wooden beam laid across my shoulders, to the road outside the city where criminals and traitors were crucified and left to die. Thrown to the ground, they pinned me down and nailed my slender wrists to the crossbeam with iron spikes, hoisted me up, kicking and screaming, until the crossbeam could be secured in place high on the tall upright, and then ... forcing me to spread my legs and bend my knees ... they brutally nailed my feet to the wood ... leaving me shamefully exposed for the crowd that had gathered to watch. "Dance, your audience demands entertainment! Don't disappoint them. Too bad your father, the scoundrel, didn't live to see his innocent and only daughter suffer and die in retribution for his foul deeds," sneered the Centurion as he and his men, formed up and marched away.
Love both pic and story :) very well done <3

Ok here's my modest effort :)
Striking a different tone to Barb's

"Interesting, so they are red between the legs too? I always wondered."

"Yes, striking isn't it? And the pale skin with little brown dots all over it. Some barbarians are quite exotic, really."

"Lovely body, pity she had to end on a cross, but then it gives us a chance to have a closer look. Come."

"I wonder how soft her hair is, down there? Will they let us touch it? And that skin, what do those little spots feel like?"

"Look now, that hair is really beautiful up close, it really catches the light, such an unusual colour! And look how it frames the lips of her young pussy."

"Yes, so exotic. I must look for a northern barbarian slave next time I am in need of one, I am curious to see how they feel in the couch."

"Maybe you should ask the guards? It looks like they gave this one a try before they nailed her up. Look, dripping from her cunt, good Roman seed for sure."

"I wonder what she did to deserve this. I say, do you speak Latin? What did you do, missy? Hello?"

"Don't mind her Lucius, she can't understand you and she doubtless wouldn't answer if she could. I'm going closer to have a feel."

"Well you say that Marius, but I think she does understand. Look, her cheeks are as red now as her pussy hair! She still feels shame, this one. She'd better get used to it, the whole town can see her sex and now I am closer I can smell the men who have enjoyed her. There is no dignity on the cross."

"You're right there my friend. Now move aside so I can touch that wondrous hair!"
"Look, dripping from her cunt, good Roman seed for sure."
woa u noticed it - Roman pigs' sperms ;)

Well written @phlebas :)

"Look, dripping from her cunt, good Roman seed for sure."
woa u noticed it - Roman pigs' sperms ;)

Well written @phlebas :)

Yep I notice little details like that :D

Now, if that hair was darker, and the skin less pale and freckled, I could imagine that it was someone else. Someone far from home, taken by the Romans, unable to speak the language and defend herself. Someone stripped, abused, and nailed up between two men.
This girl would be exotic, not the usual girl to be found on a Roman cross. What kind of barbarian is she? Dark straight hair, strange eyes, unusual skin.
Still, a girl is a girl, nailed to the cross. The Roman cum drips from her cunt the same as any other. Even the men crucified either side of her turn to look at her body with lust, to distract them from their own agony.
Who could this girl be, Yupar?

Yep I notice little details like that :D

Now, if that hair was darker, and the skin less pale and freckled, I could imagine that it was someone else. Someone far from home, taken by the Romans, unable to speak the language and defend herself. Someone stripped, abused, and nailed up between two men.
This girl would be exotic, not the usual girl to be found on a Roman cross. What kind of barbarian is she? Dark straight hair, strange eyes, unusual skin.
Still, a girl is a girl, nailed to the cross. The Roman cum drips from her cunt the same as any other. Even the men crucified either side of her turn to look at her body with lust, to distract them from their own agony.
Who could this girl be, Yupar?
Yes...Pleasse let me down Sir? ;)
171smsd00006jp-9-01-01.jpeg

Sounds like you’re into cornus, Nails. There’s a whole passage in "Serpent’s Eye"

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-serpents-eye-by-jedakk.508/

in which Sabina lowers herself with agonizing and agonized slowness onto one.

Actually the slave woman being nailed and raised up on the cross nude... dancing the dance of lust with her ass hole impaled forcibly on the comus built onto the cross should be a pleasure for the slave woman ....maybe even increasing the pace of her dance of lust on her cross... to enjoy the deep hard anal her body and all slave womens bodies lust after. Similar to the pleasure this slave is taking from her anal imalement...nipples fully erect...body spread eagled and firm.....too bad she is not nailed to a cross...her body is just lusting for it....she clearly was made to be crucified...

https://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/clovis.oreilly/4990809/864163257/spreader_dildo_015.jpg

Last edited:
The way you nail the feet is just perfect, Jucundus.

And with near photographic realism. :eek:

Jucundus, the crucified losing bladder control is both historically accurate and in itself a turn on for a subset of crux pervs. Not this one, but I won’t pester you for a "dry" version, like I've done to Jastrow. ;)

Attachments

• 110FD0C9-E0EA-4F59-B7A5-FE46619B92B4.jpeg
    110FD0C9-E0EA-4F59-B7A5-FE46619B92B4.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 1,094
So here is an image for @Nail Her to the Cross and everybody else who likes the concept of adding insult to injury. :devil: I also took @Apostate's advice and included some whipmarks.

View attachment 706486
Perfect...very nice stripes and she must ride the comus deep in her ass every time she dances the dance of lust.....over and over.....her nipples are fully erect and she looks like she is cumming hard already...could watch this for hours...

So here is an image for @Nail Her to the Cross and everybody else who likes the concept of adding insult to injury. :devil: I also took @Apostate's advice and included some whipmarks.

View attachment 706486

The way you nail the feet is just perfect, Jucundus.

Great muscular and facial tension - well done, jucundus! :)

Another wonderful image. I can only echo previous posters that the pose, musculature, expression, etc is just right. The whip marks are not that crucial to me, but hey variety is a good thing. They show the abuse she has already been through.

A beauty rides her cross, and to add to the ordeal she rides a stupendous cornu as well. Every movement must be agony doubled, while her exposed and suffering body is nothing more than eye candy for the crowd. The final indignity is her need to relieve herself, right there, in public, trying not to meet anyone's eyes as she does so.

Sweat glistens on her bare skin, blood flows from her brutally nailed limbs, fingers curl in agony and loss of control. Is this the moment that she descends into despair, knowing her life is ending? So helpless, so alone. Does she wonder where her loved ones have gone? She probably wanted them to stay away, for fear of what might happen to them if they came. But now, in her agony, she wants to see them, wants the comfort of their presence, even though it would be a terrible thing for them to see her like this. She raises her head, looking for a friendly, loving face, but all she sees is mockery and lust . . . . .

Sweat glistens on her bare skin, blood flows from her brutally nailed limbs, fingers curl in agony and loss of control. Is this the moment that she descends into despair, knowing her life is ending? So helpless, so alone. Does she wonder where her loved ones have gone? She probably wanted them to stay away, for fear of what might happen to them if they came. But now, in her agony, she wants to see them, wants the comfort of their presence, even though it would be a terrible thing for them to see her like this. She raises her head, looking for a friendly, loving face, but all she sees is mockery and lust . . . . .

Don’t you love happy endings? :eeek:

Jucundus, Jastrow often visits the theme of "up close and personal humiliation and mockery." Any plans to do something similar? :babeando:

Attachments

• 11E18365-4810-462C-B8AB-1FB9655942DF.jpeg
    11E18365-4810-462C-B8AB-1FB9655942DF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 987
  • 0D8303C7-8A3E-42BC-8051-9452CC0C836E.jpeg
    0D8303C7-8A3E-42BC-8051-9452CC0C836E.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 648
  • BA2D6DF8-EE8A-4DCB-9E7E-B9A4AA6C46BA.jpeg
    BA2D6DF8-EE8A-4DCB-9E7E-B9A4AA6C46BA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 678
  • 28521A43-4E08-4CDE-B6D3-CF0A1826AE67.jpeg
    28521A43-4E08-4CDE-B6D3-CF0A1826AE67.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 927

View attachment 706486
How do you know today's my honry crux role play in bathroom ? :O

In year 2050, female porpulation became very much higher than male in the world. So to balance the porpulation, every male criminal sentanced to be executed are replace by innocent females selecting by lottery. I , a burmese young gal(let me be my seeet 19 back in day dream :D), named Yamonna ( a river"s name in burmess form, i dont know how i got thst nm by condemn myself :D ).
I announced my santance by myself infront of live brocasting and crowd. "Acoording to the world government's rule of balancing the porpulation, I , Yamonna is hereby selected to replace of condemned muderer and thief named Moe Maung (Mr.Dark in burmese language). I have to be punished for his crimes of muderer and thief. To add the humiliation , I m here by stripped naked and fully exposed for all the world to see. I will be impaled by wooden stick inside my anus first and then crucified on the wooden cross. Finally I will be excuted by fucking with poisonus wooden dildo till I get last orgasm and my heart haulted. . . my final arousal liquid ejaculation from my cunts will be my death. "
Then the lictors forced me to lay my face and upper body down on the table, while my legs spreaded wide in stading position. While the camera clearly focus on my vagina and ass hole, they drove the horrid stick inside my anus...I feel the cold spike entered my rectam. ...the world was blocked out . When I woke up I'm already crucified on the cross. They brought the poisoned coded wooden dildo to fuck me...I was bubling in horror mixed with anguish pleasure while they were raping me with that object..
"Mommmy...mommy, please help me...mom please, they are killing me. I'm innocent..I dont deserve to die for his crimes... please ,please hellllp me ahhhhh" . I finally got my intense orgasms today ;):)

Don’t you love happy endings? :eeek:

Jucundus, Jastrow often visits the theme of "up close and personal humiliation and mockery." Any plans to do something similar? :babeando:
The third one is (BA2D6D ) my day dream as like abv ;)

Back
Top Bottom