A Question For The Females

Go to CruxDreams.com

rb1956

Lone Wolf
i see most of you enjoy being crucified in some manner. does being bound an sexually teased by your man excite you??? i have enjoyed this play with a female an she was soaking wet. i guess i am wondering if other females get the same reaction. thank you

i see most of you enjoy being crucified in some manner. does being bound an sexually teased by your man excite you??? i have enjoyed this play with a female an she was soaking wet. i guess i am wondering if other females get the same reaction. thank you
Jessica ties me up and plays with me,I do enjoy the feel of rope binding me and the feel of being helpless.

I'm not one to talk about my private life, at least not in a straight out fashion. But doesn't arousal and what we write about and and practice go hand and hand?

There are many forms of torture and execution which when I fantasize about get me excited.

Having been in a BDSM situation with both men and women, quite honestly, there are people who know what they are doing and some who don't have the faintest idea.

Being "played with" can be very painful if the person doing the playing has no clue as to how to do it right.

My "get off" point is feeling helpless and humiliated. I don't do the whole 'I do it because I love (whomever)'. The consensual scene never appealed to me. I love not feeling "loved" like I just a toy for my tormentors entertainment.

Because of my bi-sexual nature it is irrelivant if it is a man or a woman. I do these roleplays with someone I have a relationship with who is good at.

I have loved (very deeply in one case) people who I have never done BDSM with and I have been 'meh' about some of the people I have done BDSM with.

Usually my arousal comes from within, if I can place myself mentally in the role of a helpless victim you are going to have me gushing.

If not, well we'll find out how good a lover you really are. And if not, there is no "round 2".

kisses

willowfall

Usually my arousal comes from within, if I can place myself mentally in the role of a helpless victim you are going to have me gushing.

Victim or simply feeling helpless ... it is the abandon that takes us away!

Willow, the thrust is strong and harsh at times but then there is the strength of the gentle and violent caress, each have a good side but the one that lights and burn throughout ... is the one that holds us to our dreams.

And makes the rivers flow and the sky open up with downfalls and torrents of lust and sometimes regrets but still they are a part of each of us.

The long and the deep ... one and the same as long as you see the prize and hold it close. :)

thank you for responding. i liked your answer can i also assume you enjoy your special lover to enjoy your bond an defenseless body as they like. i know as a dom i enjoyed that very much..
How can I call it ?
A taste of being taken ;)
I like it :)

Victim or simply feeling helpless ... it is the abandon that takes us away!

Willow, the thrust is strong and harsh at times but then there is the strength of the gentle and violent caress, each have a good side but the one that lights and burn throughout ... is the one that holds us to our dreams.

And makes the rivers flow and the sky open up with downfalls and torrents of lust and sometimes regrets but still they are a part of each of us.

The long and the deep ... one and the same as long as you see the prize and hold it close. :)

I agree...all things in good measure are good ... let the rivers flow!;)

hi!!! i want to say thanks to the ladies who responded. this is the first site that the ladies took the time to answer my questions with out making me feel like a outsider. from what i have read so far being crucified or bound an sexually teased depends on her feeling an desires. some want to share this with those she feels safe with...others wants to be treated with little or no respect. i can say as a dom i want a female who is loyal to me. yet i also want her input an ideas. lets face it you know your desires better then i. i guess i am odd in i feel respect for her an will not do something that will injure or mark her body for life. i am curious what your thoughts are on someone who cares for his slaves feelings. again thanks an happy easter. men are also welcome to respond!!!

yes, I think that's a very important point Richard - I fantasise about being at the mercy of a monster, but in real-life BDSM know the importance of very deep mutual understanding between Dom and sub - not just a matter of agreed limits, safe word etc., but a whole 'art of living' together in a way that answers our respective needs. That doesn't (for me at least) take anything away from the very real, powerful sense of 'being a victim' when I'm in the cellar, stripped and manacled ...

I'm new here, and is fantastic to "meet" people who share this special interest of crucifixion.
Like I'm coming home.
Men and women...
If they crucify me, let it be completely naked between two women.
The agony, pain and shame in our eyes...

Back
Top Bottom