A Question For The Females

Go to CruxDreams.com
:bump:

Looking for the best thread to post this drawing which Davidius (Morpho74) on DeviantArt has done for me -
He calls it 'Crucifixion on St Ander's (Andrew's) Cross', but instead of portraying the whole scene,
"the pain of the woman is transfigured in the particulars of the foot and hand nailed. "

crucifixion_on_saint_ander_s_cross_by_morpho74_dd2lhwa-pre.jpg

I love and am very excited to feel vulnerable, docile and defenseless, resigned to torture. I really like being tied up or chained, knowing that by myself I will not be able to free myself, that I am at the mercy of my captor. Being crucified is my favorite fantasy and the one that gives more pleasure to my thoughts, although I enjoy it a little differently than usual, since it is normal that in the fantasies of being crucified there is humiliation and being insulted, I like it better. That my executioner treats me with chivalry, that he tortures me of course, but with chivalry, yes, something strange, but that's how I like it.

I love and am very excited to feel vulnerable, docile and defenseless, resigned to torture. I really like being tied up or chained, knowing that by myself I will not be able to free myself, that I am at the mercy of my captor. Being crucified is my favorite fantasy and the one that gives more pleasure to my thoughts, although I enjoy it a little differently than usual, since it is normal that in the fantasies of being crucified there is humiliation and being insulted, I like it better. That my executioner treats me with chivalry, that he tortures me of course, but with chivalry, yes, something strange, but that's how I like it.
I agree

Back
Top Bottom