A question for you.....

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a genuine enquiry,for those of us that like to practice this particular kink....
To ANYBODY who's experienced a T-style,("traditional") crucifixion,i'm asking this.....
Is it me, or has anybody else experienced a dull pain in the lower lumbar region,once bound or suspended ??
It's pretty uncomfortable I admit and adds to my discomfort. (bearing in mind that I suffer from a slight curvature of the lower spine.)
So,there you are....Over to you....ta !!

So weird confession: I've never actually had the chance to play with a cross, but I have had vivid dreams and fantasies about being crucified from early childhood. Many people who entertain such things have suggested that I was crucified in a past life, and every professional therapist I've worked with puzzles over my complex trauma surrounding torture and sexually humiliating displays of power. Maybe it's all just mumbo jumbo and I was too sensitive a child to comprehend something as dark as being told to love Jesus because he died for you in a cross :/ - I'll leave that subject alone though (mods, let me know if I need to to remove any mentions of religion).

Anyway, I recently got an x-Ray and MRI on my lumbar spine and I have an unexplained protrusion in my lower back. It locks up painfully and pops when I stretch or lay on it right. Still no diagnosis.

So weird confession: I've never actually had the chance to play with a cross, but I have had vivid dreams and fantasies about being crucified from early childhood. Many people who entertain such things have suggested that I was crucified in a past life, and every professional therapist I've worked with puzzles over my complex trauma surrounding torture and sexually humiliating displays of power. Maybe it's all just mumbo jumbo and I was too sensitive a child to comprehend something as dark as being told to love Jesus because he died for you in a cross :/ - I'll leave that subject alone though (mods, let me know if I need to to remove any mentions of religion).

Anyway, I recently got an x-Ray and MRI on my lumbar spine and I have an unexplained protrusion in my lower back. It locks up painfully and pops when I stretch or lay on it right. Still no diagnosis.
thanks for replying. I hope you get it sorted as having a bad back is not convenient.

No problem with mention or discussion of religion - for a lot of members here,
it has certainly been a big factor in feeding their fantasies and crux fascination.
People who'd be offended by frankness about that - and even what some would see as blasphemy -
aren't going to hang around on Forums like these.

What you say is very interesting - you'll soon find here that you're not alone with your dreams and fantasies.
But I hope that issue with your spine gets sorted - sounds like a disc problem, but surely they'd have checked for that?

As to Baracus' question - I guess it would be relevant to know whether, and if so how,
your feet and legs are supported?

No problem with mention or discussion of religion - for a lot of members here,
it has certainly been a big factor in feeding their fantasies and crux fascination.
People who'd be offended by frankness about that - and even what some would see as blasphemy -
aren't going to hang around on Forums like these.

What you say is very interesting - you'll soon find here that you're not alone with your dreams and fantasies.
But I hope that issue with your spine gets sorted - sounds like a disc problem, but surely they'd have checked for that?

As to Baracus' question - I guess it would be relevant to know whether, and if so how,
your feet and legs are supported?
I'm standing with bent knees arms fastened outstretched

H'm, there shouldn't be abnormal strain then - not something I can advise on,
either from experience or knowledge, maybe others here recognise the symptom?
it's probably because of my lower lumbar being slightly weaker than usual due to years of lugging heavy flour bags around...coupled with a slight curvature :(

With any kind of bondage, I think it's important to be able to move about a bit,
so as not to stiffen up - and it's sexier anyway if you're twisting and writhing!
But it seems you're able to move your pelvis about while you're crucified?

With any kind of bondage, I think it's important to be able to move about a bit,
so as not to stiffen up - and it's sexier anyway if you're twisting and writhing!
But it seems you're able to move your pelvis about while you're crucified?
yh I'm able to move a bit as I have to be VERY careful during self crux...for obvious reasons ;)

I'm standing with bent knees arms fastened outstretched

Relative position of the feet is also important. When you say standing with bent knees and arms fastened, what is taking the weight, and how close are your feet to your backside?

I have a genuine enquiry,for those of us that like to practice this particular kink....
To ANYBODY who's experienced a T-style,("traditional") crucifixion,i'm asking this.....
Is it me, or has anybody else experienced a dull pain in the lower lumbar region,once bound or suspended ??
It's pretty uncomfortable I admit and adds to my discomfort. (bearing in mind that I suffer from a slight curvature of the lower spine.)
It could be a sound advice to consult a doctor about it, but the matter is a little bit delicate I presume. Perhaps if you experience it on other occasions, you could bring that up.

People who'd be offended by frankness about that - and even what some would see as blasphemy - aren't going to hang around on Forums like these.

Remember! No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!:devil:

I use my X cross. It spreads the legs open, so the genitals are exposed for people to play with

I have been on crosses many times but didn't experience lower back pain while crucified. Now that I'm much older, I have arthritis in my lower spine. I never thought it was related to crucifixion, but now you have me thinking.

Back
Top Bottom