A Real Archer In Training

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love #3 and #7, art imitates life, or life becomes art?

396001.jpgpushpush77-63ne7-ce7a88.jpgArchery.jpgBcq0oBDCcAAadpW.jpgsexy-topless-nude-girl-bow-arrow-archer-robert-mapplethorpe-postcard-bare-breast-woman-4.jpg3f5947b92df612b7a5593a681913b838--monochrome-photography-black-n-white.jpgtumblr_lnaec8bcqm1qdy7vgo1_500.jpg8oglp3v03tty.jpgnude-archery-women.jpgca49cf651228c5429243fbf317af532a.jpg

The muscular posture in the 2nd picture is a fascinating picture that one could stare at going over each inch of her lovely body for hours to discover how her body holds and maintains the use of the bow :)

The ancient Egyptians shaved or sugared (think waxed but even more painful :eek:) off every hair because of issues with biting insect infestations. Entirely possible that a jungle queen might decide itching is only worth it for the head.

Women clearing away unwanted hair (using a variety of methods) is as old as documented history.

Sometimes it is for comfort or health issues and sometimes it is fashion. The concept that it is somehow class or status related is strictly a modern concept.

It is basically that way throughout human history. Even cultures in the same time period have (or had) different grooming preferences and concepts of beauty.

I have found with my lovers prefer clean shaven. How did my partner put it "I really don't want to fumble around in the bush looking for Nirvana."

Of course if you are a slave girl, Master gets what Master wants (or else).

kisses

willowfall

Women clearing away unwanted hair (using a variety of methods) is as old as documented history.

Sometimes it is for comfort or health issues and sometimes it is fashion. The concept that it is somehow class or status related is strictly a modern concept.

It is basically that way throughout human history. Even cultures in the same time period have (or had) different grooming preferences and concepts of beauty.

I have found with my lovers prefer clean shaven. How did my partner put it "I really don't want to fumble around in the bush looking for Nirvana."

Of course if you are a slave girl, Master gets what Master wants (or else).

kisses

willowfall

The Master's method of removing the hair could prove most interesting by injecting pain with the removal of the hair which could induce orgasms. Seeing the Master's slave girl having orgasms could please the Master very much :)

Very nice, though I question whether a Jungle Queen would have shaved pubes - let her be hirsute I say.:hollering:

I much prefer natural pubes myself as I love digging around in the bush. But I too suppose she may be trying to eliminate habitat for ticks, chiggers, lice and maybe even crotch crickets since she is frolicking in the "jungle". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I much prefer natural pubes myself as I love digging around in the bush. But I too suppose she may be trying to eliminate habitat for ticks, chiggers, lice and maybe even crotch crickets since she is frolicking in the "jungle". :rolleyes:

Natural is the way to go :)

now back on topic

Archery.jpgtumblr_lnaec8bcqm1qdy7vgo1_500.jpgarch Beautiful-sporty-girl-posing-with-bow-6.jpgarch 199109_c8a8d41.jpgarcher9d25aa6ab5f417ff4b6c70f28afb9aaa.jpglara5c17a9413a610ba1d428db040e1cebba.jpglaraad0b676e87f23675ef9630c79f7c9fdc.jpg

How about a bow with arrows that have an arrowheads that explode on impact?

Nope, I can get 30 rounds out of the semi faster than I can get 2 out of the quiver. Besides do you have any idea of limited the range of an arrow with a 40mm grenade on the business end is? Attempting direct fie with one of those might get you killed.

kisses

willowfall

Nope, I can get 30 rounds out of the semi faster than I can get 2 out of the quiver. Besides do you have any idea of limited the range of an arrow with a 40mm grenade on the business end is? Attempting direct fie with one of those might get you killed.

kisses

willowfall

The thing is that the available evidence strongly suggest that warbow effective range was not much greater than 50 yards anyway, a modern semi-automatic pistol can typically match that under most circumstances. As Willow, I think, is trying to allude to, you can carry a lot more pistol ammo far more comfortably and load it a magazine at a time giving you much more ready to fire in any emergency.

The thing is that the available evidence strongly suggest that warbow effective range was not much greater than 50 yards anyway, a modern semi-automatic pistol can typically match that under most circumstances. As Willow, I think, is trying to allude to, you can carry a lot more pistol ammo far more comfortably and load it a magazine at a time giving you much more ready to fire in any emergency.

Well as phrased that is sort of misleading. The current testing would seem to indicate that the longbow was not effective as a direct fire weapon against plate armor at more than 50 yards or so by the end of it's career.

Yet there is plate armor in existence which clearly indicates that they were penetrated by a bow of some type.

We also have to remember that a full plate suit was incredibly expensive and was a minority of the type of armor deployed on any battlefield.

And certainly the long bow destroyed French cavalry based armies several times during the 100 years war.

In it's time (virtually from the dawn of recorded warfare) depending on the weapon and how it was deployed the bow (of all types) was an incredibly effective weapon. It's displacement from the battlefield as a stand off weapon only came after firearms were able to be mass produced at a relatively small per unit cost and quickly.

I'm good (not great) with the cross, horse and long bow able to effectively deal with targets out to 60 yards at a rate of aimed fire of about a shaft every 10 seconds (With a cross bow about 1 bolt every 20-30 seconds).

However if I was facing an opponent with an M16, their rate of fire is a 100 times mine (assuming they had a clip that big) and the effective range is something over 400 meters.

Not a fair match and if I'm going to be in a fight I want to be on the side of the guys being unfair.

kisses

willowfall

I'm good (not great) with the cross, horse and long bow able to effectively deal with targets out to 60 yards at a rate of aimed fire of about a shaft every 10 seconds (With a cross bow about 1 bolt every 20-30 seconds).
I used to be quite good with a longbow - able to hit close to centre of target in range conditions (not battle stress, obviously) without sights with a similar rate. I was on my university team. That said, I haven't practiced in a number of years now, so I can't claim any current prowess.
This girl looks like she would be more deadly than me. :rolleyes::D

Back
Top Bottom