A Real Archer In Training

Go to CruxDreams.com
So … is it Alice, or not? A manipulation?
Whilst many of the pictures of Alice posted by me are authentic, I have also presented the occasional fake, or photo manipulation. Manips of Alice have been produced by a variety of artists over the last twelve years. For a long time, the most prolific Alice manipulator was SaintJohny, who used her in 27 manips.

But now I see that there are at least 37 different manipulations of her in my DeviantArt gallery. She is, after all, considered to be the 'Most Manipulated Makar Model', and perhaps it is not unreasonable that the pictures I present should cause some degree of confusion.

To clarify the situation in the case of the archery picture, the original, posted by Foggy, appears to be an unretouched image of an unknown model (on the left.) The latest picture, posted by myself, is a manipulation of Foggy's original, substituting Alice's head (on the right.) :D

A Real Archer in Training 3.jpg

Whilst many of the pictures of Alice posted by me are authentic, I have also presented the occasional fake, or photo manipulation. Manips of Alice have been produced by a variety of artists over the last twelve years. For a long time, the most prolific Alice manipulator was SaintJohny, who used her in 27 manips.

But now I see that there are at least 37 different manipulations of her in my DeviantArt gallery. She is, after all, considered to be the 'Most Manipulated Makar Model', and perhaps it is not unreasonable that the pictures I present should cause some degree of confusion.

To clarify the situation in the case of the archery picture, the original, posted by Foggy, appears to be an unretouched image of an unknown model (on the left.) The latest picture, posted by myself, is a manipulation of Foggy's original, substituting Alice's head (on the right.) :D

Ah, well done sir!

Back
Top Bottom