A Risky Job...

Ladies, would you sign the contract in your wildest fantasies?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
iu-5.jpeg tpd.jpg
When Susan opened the door of the “Club”, her heart was beating and her hands were trembling from excitement. There was no turning back now. Her 3 friends stood behind her, and cheered her on. “Come on Susan… you’ve been waiting for this for months… I won’t take you serious any longer, if you back down now! I promise you, it’s gonna be fun”, her friend Sarah insisted. “And it’s not like you couldn’t use the money, right? Think about it: $1,000 for two hours of exciting fun!”

Her friends were probably right… she couldn’t change her mind now. What would they think of her? Sarah must have earned more than $80,000 during the last 8 months… Susan could only dream of so much money… after all she just turned 18 today… this kind of money was a lot for a girl her age. Almost all of her friends had done it at least occasionally right after they reached the legal age. Especially Sarah became addicted to the adrenaline rush… Sarah once told her, that she wasn’t able to climax any longer outside of the club. Regular sex just bored her… In order to get her kicks, she went to the club almost daily for the last couple of months. Even after Kate’s unfortunate night at the club, Sarah continued the dangerous job…

Thinking about Kate sent a shivers through Susan’s body… She never knew her very well, but when she heard the news, that a customer at the club actually bought a $3,500 TPD (Total Pussy Destruction) ticket for Kate’s pussy, she was in shock… Of course all of her friends in her class at school made jokes about it… No one seemed to feel sorry for Kate…. she gambled and she lost. It didn’t take long until the video of the brutal pussy destruction appeared on the smart phones of the entire school. Of course, Susan couldn’t resist watching the video… her pulse was racing when she watched the brutal fuck, that a friend of the customer at the club filmed… Apparently the guy was celebrating his birthday with a couple of friends in the club. They filmed the entire 90 minutes it took them to fuck and violate the bodies of at least 8 girls who were on duty that night in the club. When Kate’s shift in the wooden cabin started, the drunk guys immediately took turns fucking her violently. One after the other shot his hot cum either inside her, or onto her belly. Then it was the “birthday boy’s” turn… they filmed upclose as his huge cock was violently pumping inside Kate’s cum covered vagina. From the footage it was obvious that Kate was enjoying each and every thrust. She was spreading her legs as far as the leather restraints around her ankles would allow, and you could hear her moaning from across the wooden wall. The guys were cheering him on… “MAKE THAT BITCH CUM, BRO! MAKE HER CUM AND WE’LL BUY YOU A FUCKING TPD TICKET!” The guy who was holding the smart phone that he used for filming zoomed into a sign on the wall that said in big Letters:

“SPECIAL OFFER: TOTAL PUSSY DESTRUCTION TICKETS HALF PRICE, IF YOU CAN MAKE HER CUM!”

Even though Sarah watched the video almost a hundred times, she couldn’t tell whether Kate heard, what the guy was yelling. It looked like she was trying to relax and calm down in order to avoid her upcoming orgasm… but too late… 20 more hard and deep thrusts from this guy’s enormous penis and her legs started shaking violently during her long and intense orgasm. Maybe she thought they were just teasing her…Maybe the thought of getting her pussy tortured until total destruction turned her on and pushed her over the edge…

At that point Susan usually came to her own orgasm while watching the video… she lost count how many times she masturbated to the violent video… She usually climaxed right when the guy grabbed the hot glowing steel bar in order to burn Kate’s clit and pussy lips. She didn’t need to hear Kate’s screams and her begging for mercy from the other side of the wooden wall. She didn’t need to see the closeup footage of how they pushed the glowing tip of the bar in between her pussy lips and shoved it deep inside of her… over and over again raping her 19-year-old teenager cunt.

“Susan… Susan…! So are you doing it, or what?”, Sarah yelled at her. Susan snapped out of her violent day dream. She nodded towards Sarah and the other girls and said: “Let’s do this!”

When they reached the reception of the club they were greeted by the club’s owner, Freddy. He was in his thirties and in remarkably good shape. His strong arms were covered in several violent tattoos. Susan recognized some of the drawings: They were the brutal master pieces of an artist called Dolcett.

“Hello Sarah! Hi Jenny! And who do we have here…?”

Freddy stared directly at Susan.

Susan didn’t know what to say… She blushed and reached out her right hand in order to shake his hands.

“What’s with the hand, sweety? Wanna give me a hand job?”, Freddy laughed in the meanest way possible. “So, I understand you want to work here…? Get yourself banged by strangers for 500 bucks an hour?”

He grabbed her summer dress right in the middle of her cleavage and pulled it down so violently that Susan’s firm breasts popped out. She wasn’t wearing a bra.

Susan was paralized… There she was on her 18th birthday… standing in front of a mean guy with her bare breasts.

“Are you here for the money, sweety? Or are you just one of those horny underfucked teenage bitches, who desperately need to get their cunt stuffed with some cock?”

Susan did not even try to resist as he shoved his right hand underneath her dress in order to squeeze it between her pussy lips and her slip. She felt his large fingers pushing between her pussy lips, until his middle finger slipped in easily…

“That’s what I thought… just another horny teen cunt who wants to give her dildo a rest and try the real thing while getting paid for it…!”

He pulled his hand back and held it right in front of her face so that she could see her own pussy juices right between his fingers. Just to humiliate her, he cleaned his hands on her torn dress and smeared the rest against her exposed breasts.

Still, Susan was too shocked to say anything… she just stood there, with her thoughts racing inside her head. Was it a mistake to come here? This guy obviously had no respect for girls like her. Under other circumstances she would have despised an asshole like him. But in this humiliating and exposed situation she felt strangely turned on by him. She couldn’t help but staring at his crotch as he opened his Jeans….

“Come on, bitch… get out of that fucking dress and get on your knees. Consider this your BLOW job interview.” Once again he was laughing about his own bad joke…

Susan hesitated for a second but then she did what he asked… she slipped out of her thin summer dress, pulled down her slip so that she was only wearing her black hold-up stockings and her cheap “fuck me” high heels. Then she kneeled down in front of Freddy.

She must have turned him on, since his huge cock was completely hard and standing like one of Dolcett’s Impalement rods. He violently grabbed her by her hair and pushed her face towards his penis. He didn’t wait for her to get comfortable. Instead he yanked his stiff prick inside her mouth and deep down her throat… Susan had a really hard time supressing her gag reflex. But somehow she managed… Practising with a dildo finally paid off…

“So, you know what we do here with horny littles cunts like you… do you? Well, let me give you a short job description: While you work here, you’re nothing but a worthless sex toy. An object to be used for all kinds of sexual fun. You are so worthless, our guests don’t even get to see your fucking face. Our guests don’t care how you look like… they don’t want to talk to you and they don’t wanna hear you talk. All they want is access to your fucking pussy. You will be laying in a wooden cabin with your legs and pussy sticking out of a hole in the wall. Your legs will get spread and tied up on the wall, so you can’t move. You can’t even see what’s happening to your precious fuck hole behind the wall. You’ll be completely exposed… a sex toy sticking out of a wall for our customers to play with. And believe me, they will play with you… play in ways that their fucking girl friends and wives would never allow them. You pussy will be completely at their mercy… they will lick you, finger you, fuck you as hard as they want to… they will dildo you with everything from soft rubber sticks to sharp objects and spiked dildos. But for some man, that’s not enough… and for those special gusts we offer a little upgrade, we call TOTAL PUSSY DESTRUCTION. Every once in a while a customers pays the 3000 buck upgrade fee in order to be allowed to send a girl’s pussy to hell. You’ll never know when that happens… if you’re lucky it won’t ever happen to you. Most guys don’t have the guts to destroy a girl’s cunt beyond repair. But then there are those other guys… sadistic fucks who know exactly how to hurt a young girl’s sex organ. Ever wondered how it feels having you clit slowly torn out with some pliers? Or do you have any idea what it’s like to get fucked on a hot glowing steel rod…?”

At that point Freddy pulled out his cock and shot his hot semen all over Susan’s face.

“Well, you’ll have to live with he chance that one of those sadistic fucks chooses to buy a TPD ticket for your tiny cunt. We’ll pay you 500 bucks an hour to live with that kind of ‘occupational hazard’… So what’s it gonna be? I have the contract here for you… needless to say you won’t be able to sue us for any injuries. You’ll be working here on your own free will and your own risk. Please sign right here…”

End of Part 1

I’d love to discuss the setting of this story… especially with you ladies. Tell me whether you would sign the contract in your wildest fantasies. How would it make you feel, sticking your legs and pussy through that wall… getting fucked and possibly violated by strangers, who get unlimited access to your most private parts?

And I want to hear from you guys: Would you be willing to pay the “upgrade” for a TPD ticket? Or would you just enjoy those pussies sticking out of the wall for your vanilla sexual needs?

Interesting scene, good Idea, thank you.
Me, I‘d use their holes in the „classical“ way, changed with light torture: caning, whipping, inserting something mean. It might be arousing, to hear their moans and their cries.
The hard, intensive torture of a pussy is something I would do. But I‘d like to see her face, the growing fear and pain, take my time to increase the intensity. I would want to see and savour her whole body. So even as such a session might end with a red hot rod inside her pussy, I would need another setting for that. A private dungeon, a secret interrogation-room, a punishment-camp or a public executation-stage p. ex.
But thank you for offering this story and the pictures. It is always fine to get another impulse to let run one‘s fantasy.

The hard, intensive torture of a pussy is something I would do. But I‘d like to see her face, the growing fear and pain, take my time to increase the intensity.

Thanks for the feedback. I agreee that it would be to see her facial expression as you torture her. Maybe a camera inside the cabin would do the job? This way you could see her, but the point of the wall stays in place: She can‘t see you. That‘s the entire point of the cabin. It must be the ultimate feeling of helplessness and expore... sticking your vulnerable naked legs and pussy through a hole in the wall... unable to move... unable to see what a couple of pervs are going to do with it. Is the metallic pole that he is slowly pushing inside you just a metallic dildo in order to pleasure you? Or is it a long crow bar, that he will use to ruin your vagina and crush your pelvic bones?

Ok, I understand the point: Her self-determined situation of helplessnes combined with not knowing what is to come. For my side a camera would be nice, her screams I‘d hear anyway.
I wished to find some more torture-devices there beside the glowing iron: Whips, needles (I do like to use them), a candle, pliers and more. Or are these items just out of sight? Or are the customers expected to bring their tools with them?

you can bring whatever you want. The glowing irons are just there already for your convenience, since they would be hard to bring along. You could even bring your own torture meat with you. Why don‘t show me a pic of a girl you‘d like to „play“ with and then tell me how you‘re planing to play with her?

You are looking wonderful! I‘d really like to „play“ with you. But be careful-it sure will be painful.

The only part of your body I see is below your waist, spread wide. I touch your spread crotch, feel with my hands your soft skin of your inner thighs, your cuntlips, your round ass- cheeks. All my targets now. I slap you cheeks hard with my hands, then soft caress your cunt, let my finger probe you. Then a hard slap on your cunt, slaps to your ass. I take a cane, place myself aside you, let the cane follow your legs from your feet down to your crotch. It touches your ass-cheeks, then followed by the first quick hit. Each side is bitten ten times. Then your thighs gets each fife, left leg up, right leg up, the next blow lower. The last two hit quite near your cunt. I touch your lips, rub your clit, step back and hit your left cuntlip, then your right one.
Then three between your lips, right into your cunt. The tip of the cane reaches two times intto your cunt, the third Hits your clit.
Im am aroused by your screams, touch your slit with my cock and find your vagina wet. I take my time fucking you, but interrupt without coming.
I get a pack of needles out of my toolbox, begin scratching with one needle your thighs down to your mound, feel your shock because of this new threat. The needle scratches your lips, touches your clit.
Then I start inserting very slowly a needle into your outer cuntlip, followed by another beside of it. After ten inserted pins I move to the other side, get in ten too. You scream and try to get away from my torturing needles.
I decorate both inner cintlips the same way. Finally your clit gets two needles from its side, one goes from the top deep into it.
Now I fuck you again. Every thrust of my cock, each slapping of my belly to your cunt causes pain.
This time I come. But you are not finished yet.
I step back, get a whip and start whipping your needled cunt. The pain must be horrible. Blood is running between your cheeks.

The only part of your body I see is below your waist, spread wide. I touch your spread crotch, feel with my hands your soft skin of your inner thighs, your cuntlips, your round ass- cheeks. All my targets now. I slap you cheeks hard with my hands, then soft caress your cunt, let my finger probe you. Then a hard slap on your cunt, slaps to your ass. I take a cane, place myself aside you, let the cane follow your legs from your feet down to your crotch. It touches your ass-cheeks, then followed by the first quick hit. Each side is bitten ten times. Then your thighs gets each fife, left leg up, right leg up, the next blow lower. The last two hit quite near your cunt. I touch your lips, rub your clit, step back and hit your left cuntlip, then your right one.
Then three between your lips, right into your cunt. The tip of the cane reaches two times intto your cunt, the third Hits your clit.
Im am aroused by your screams, touch your slit with my cock and find your vagina wet. I take my time fucking you, but interrupt without coming.
I get a pack of needles out of my toolbox, begin scratching with one needle your thighs down to your mound, feel your shock because of this new threat. The needle scratches your lips, touches your clit.
Then I start inserting very slowly a needle into your outer cuntlip, followed by another beside of it. After ten inserted pins I move to the other side, get in ten too. You scream and try to get away from my torturing needles.
I decorate both inner cintlips the same way. Finally your clit gets two needles from its side, one goes from the top deep into it.
Now I fuck you again. Every thrust of my cock, each slapping of my belly to your cunt causes pain.
This time I come. But you are not finished yet.
I step back, get a whip and start whipping your needled cunt. The pain must be horrible. Blood is running between your cheeks.
Oooh Yes!

I am not finished with you. Up to now your cunt is tortured just on its outside. Time to think about its inner sensitivity.
From my toolbox I get a thick prick, formed like a massive cock, made of solid brass. It’s handle is longer than usual and it has got two rings welded at the handle. With little pressure you get your pussy filled completely with this cold cock, stretching you slightly.
For not to give you too much hope for a pleasurable turn of this story I whip your buttocks again. This target is just inviting.
Now I find in my box a small candleholder for a tealight, attached to it two short chains. These fit perfekt to the rings at the dildo‘s handle. As I light the tealight, its flame ends just below the brass- handle. I know, how quick this material transfers the heat. Soon you feel the inner side of your vagina heating up, in panic you shake your ass to avoid further heating. But to no avail. Soon you scream because you feel being burned inside. Even as I blow out the candle, the heat keeps on torturing you.
Thinking about your treatment I feel it unfair, that your inside Is so hot now, your sex‘ outside cold.
I relight the candle, hold it a bit away from the brass
handle, and pull out a needle from your cuntlip. Then I heat the needle, holding it with a gloved hand, and insert it again, now nearly glowing hot. I do it with every second needle in your sex. From time to time the candle gets a short time to reheat the cock inside you. We just want to gain a fair balance of pain, don‘t we?
Your screams reach a new level, as I pull out your clit‘s needles. I heat each of them and pleasurably stick them in again.
Your screams are hoarse, your breathing fast and I fear you collapsing.
When I retract the brass dildo, small peaces of cooked skin stick on it. Your vagina will recover in some months and also your clit will do.
Let‘s see, whether you‘ll do this job again.
Just tell me before...

Gotta be honest here, this is a little much for me. I mean, it's not a bad story, but for voting purposes, I voted no way.

I COULD use the money though....Medical bills in real life are very painful.

Back
Top Bottom