A Saturnalia Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, Caliga Hondo, our history professor who knows everything about the beauty of arse architecture, has said he was sure these buildings would become world heritage.
Does that mean that coach loads of American tourists will still be photographing the words "Gaius Wraggus is gay" in 2000 years time?

:eek:

Still, by then maybe they'll say "so what?" :D

Last edited:
Does that mean that coach loads of American tourists will still be photographing the words "Gaius Wraggus is gay" in 2000 years time?

Still, by then maybe they'll say "so what?"

Maybe that should be Gayus Wraggus :doh:

What's that in Latin, anyway (Eul?)

Still, by then maybe they'll say "so what?" :D
Yes, that text is still on the wall. No doubt some of our American friends must have photographs of it.
One of them even researched who wrote it and incorporated it in a story.

Now, now, gentleman, today's bad tourists are not the Americans, but the Chinese. To the extent that the Chinese government has had to issue guidelines as to how to behave abroad and has even threatened to withhold exit visas from people who misbehave in other countries.

As for graffiti (or as its practitioners prefer to call it, street art) there is far more in Paris than in New York these days.

So maybe someone should figure out how to write "Gaius Wraggius is gay" in Chinese characters:p

Sorry I'm late folks, just come back from a sabbatical in the Terra Nova, the Dean, Admi Hookus suggested I scope out this tomato rumour, to scotch it before it gets out of hand. Well I found the fruit they must be talking about, red and shiny, have made a paste and spread it on pizza dough. Barbaria Minnesotensis has volunteered taste it.

Why has she run off screaming and dunked her head in the fountain? Strange girl!

I think I'll call this new little fruit Capsicum annuum.

Sorry I'm late folks, just come back from a sabbatical in the Terra Nova, the Dean, Admi Hookus suggested I scope out this tomato rumour, to scotch it before it gets out of hand. Well I found the fruit they must be talking about, red and shiny, have made a paste and spread it on pizza dough. Barbaria Minnesotensis has volunteered taste it.

Why has she run off screaming and dunked her head in the fountain? Strange girl!

I think I'll call this new little fruit Capsicum annuum.

Priya Indiacum on the other hand made a smashing vindaloo with those....

What's that in Latin, anyway (Eul?)
Any resemblance between names or any other words in this thread and Latin is purely accidental :D

How about VRAGGVS MIRVS EST
VT LIGAMEN VETERI SERVI PETASI

Which being interpreted is a gnomic saying of the Brigantian tribes of Yorkshire,
"Wragg's as queer as Old Slave's hatband" :D

Any resemblance between names or any other words in this thread and Latin is purely accidental :D

Now just you wait a minute Ms Scotia! We're running a class operation here. Everything in this story was meticulously researched by running a word or two through Google translate over at Caesar and Fuxer's Internet Cafe on the Capitoline Hill. Anyway, aren't you supposed to be out collecting trash? I didn't see any cell phone on your person in Phlebas' painting, so tell me where you hid it or I will have to look for it myself:D:devil:

How about VRAGGVS MIRVS EST
VT LIGAMEN VETERI SERVI PETASI

Which being interpreted is a gnomic saying of the Brigantian tribes of Yorkshire,
"Wragg's as queer as Old Slave's hatband" :D

I think I preferred the original :doh:

Now just you wait a minute Ms Scotia! We're running a class operation here. Everything in this story was meticulously researched by running a word or two through Google translate over at Caesar and Fuxer's Internet Cafe on the Capitoline Hill. Anyway, aren't you supposed to be out collecting trash? I didn't see any cell phone on your person in Phlebas' painting, so tell me where you hid it or I will have to look for it myself:D:devil:
She has it on vibrate.

Just phone her and observe the reaction :devil:

Back
Top Bottom