A Slave's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
We're in Brexit land, we've thrown out nasty continental stuff and brought back good old English Farenheit.
And we've struck a great trade deal with the US to import their seasons, so autumn is now fall,
and spring doesn't start until March 21st :p

We're in Brexit land, we've thrown out nasty continental stuff and brought back good old English Farenheit.
And we've struck a great trade deal with the US to import their seasons, so autumn is now fall,
and spring doesn't start until March 21st :p
Astronomical Spring begins at the Vernal Equinox (about March 21), while Fall or Autumn begins with the Autumnal Equinox.
Meteorological Spring begins March 1.

But Master always says "Spring is a State of Mind!"

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Today was rainy but it cleared in the afternoon and got windy, high 47°F.

Dungeon Day! Sixteen days since our last one! Long enough! 3 PM promptly (I’m getting like Master – must be punctual!) I knocked on his door, shivering a little in my cheap overcoat (and brief outfit underneath).

When we got to the dungeon, he had me strip completely. A good sign he was going to punish me well. Then Master read a list of my faults. It was long, covering 16 days. Nothing was major, but I knew he was building the suspense to a real firm whipping. I shivered a little from being naked and from fear. Nevertheless, I could feel some moisture in my little box.

“Dina,” he concluded. “This is much too long a list. I need to firmly correct you. So today will be the bullwhip.”

Oh Shite! This will only the fourth time Master will have used the bullwhip on me. I know its four not just that I am a good counter, but because I never forget the pain when he uses it.

Since the bullwhip hurts SO much, Master always tied me the same way. Hands together, hung from the ceiling. Just the balls of my feet on the ground and my ankles tied together. This way I can’t kick or move away. It also adds to my fright (and my arousal!). I am SO helpless

“It’s been 16 days since you were down here, slave, therefore, you will have 16 strokes.” Oh Shite, Shite! The most I’ve ever had is 12.

“And it will be good training if you count the strokes out loud and ask for the next one.”

I’ve done this before, but never with the bullwhip.

Master shook out the whip and said. “Ask for the first one, Dina.”

“May I have the first stroke, please, Master?”

Master swept the whip back and forward. It struck my middle and wrapped just over one time around for the tip to dig into my right side. It hurt like hell!

“Oww! One, thank you master. May I have number two please, Master?”

This one wrapped around my chest on the top of my breasts. The tip snapped into the side of my left breast. I saw stars from the pain.

“Arrgww! Two, thank you master. May I have number three, please, Master?”

Master is very good with the whip. This one circled my hips and the tip landed an inch above my clit. I don’t know if I could have survived a hit on my clit.

“OOOOWWWW!!!!! Three, thank you master. May I have number four, please, Master?”

I won’t bore you with the rest of the count. Just believe me when I tell you, I have never hurt SO BAD! At the end, I was sweating and panting and just barely able to call, “Sixteen, Thank You, Master.” I was wet and aroused, but the pain was SO bad, I wasn’t all that horny. Master untied me and helped me to the couch and gently laid me down, all the time praising my courage and strength and ability to take the whipping and still count correctly. And rubbing lightly up and down my wet slit.

As I caught my breath and listened to my Master’s praise, and felt my pussy get hot, I felt strong and proud to be his slave. And that made me very horny. Even I was surprised when I insisted on making love right there on the couch!

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Today was cloudy with showers then sun, high 44°F; 7°C [for those chumps who were duped into adopted the silly Celsius scale – don’t get me started on how F is better! – M]

Four days without Master to let me heal (he’s away for two of those). And the fifth he said would be special. I have no idea what he has planned, but his specials are always wonderful (like the candlelight dessert in January!) - and I have something planned TOO! Today I moved carefully; my whole upper body is awful sore. Mostly I sat and read.

Therefore, today would be a good time to tell you when Master and I became friends.

I hadn’t walked for most of the winter. But, a nice day in mid-April I had begun regular walks again (those holiday/winter pounds build up!) when I saw him in the path. He seemed to be looking in my direction, but immediately when I spotted him, he raised his binoculars and stared at the woods. I walked a little slower passing him and gave a cheerful, “Good Day.” He acted surprised to see me and replied in kind.

So continued our now twice or thrice a week encounters. Then in mid-May, when we passed one day, he actually stopped and spoke more than a greeting.

“Good Day, Miss XXX. Your birthday is just around the corner, but I haven’t heard of a party?”

Well! That took me aback! A full sentence and reference to when he had been so rude, very casual as if it never had happened. I stammered for a moment, very tempted to say something unpleasant about his manners. But then I rose above.

“No, Mr. XXX, there will be no party this year. I’m not much of a party person and I asked them to skip it.” You see, I kept myself from saying the other reason, which was my hurt at his own behavior last time.

He looked very disappointed and said, “I’m so sorry to hear that. I do think a fine young lady like you deserves a nice party!” Then he took his leave and walked on. Was I ever surprised at his words: “fine young lady” I never imagined he (or anyone) regarded me as fine or a lady!

[M – I was watching for you that first day.]

{I know – D}

Monday, February 11, 2019

Today was more sunny than cloudy, high 44°.

I feel better today, though I’m still very sore. That bullwhip is diabolical! I’m not sure if I hate it or love it. It was cool enduring all that pain and counting. But there is a level of pain which makes it hard for me to fantasize and get hot. The bullwhip is right at that level. Any more and I know I wouldn’t enjoy it at all.

I was able to do my business work today (it sounds so professional when I say business – Master says I should), but that is boring. Why don’t I tell you about my brar (sorry, brother)?

When I was two, my brother. Leith, came along. Now he was the “wonderful” wean. Smart as can be, popular with everyone, top drawer all the way at school, best athlete there, went to University, got a degree and moved to Dublin mid-last year to work for a computer/internet firm. I love him so much. Although I’m two years older, by the time he was fourteen, he was taller and stronger than all the boys and always looked after me like a big brother. Sometimes I tried to get him in my fantasies, but it never felt right the hugging and kissing at the end. But he did “save” me a few times in real life. I miss him.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Today cloudy and showers, high 47°.

Another day without Master. I went grocery shopping for a special dinner on Thursday (more on that later) and BADLY overspent my budget. But it is special. I looked at those frocks in the shop again, Lord, some are very pretty! But no way after the money on food. Maybe in a couple of months. Then I did a lot of cleaning and straightening for Thursday. By the late afternoon I was fagged and curled up in my chair with a book master lent me. “Macbeth”, a play by William Shakespeare. He calls it "The Scottish Play." I’d heard of it but never seen it or read it. The language is difficult, but I like Lady Macbeth, she reminds me of Ma. LOL!

Want to hear more about Master and I becoming friends?

After Master asked about a birthday party and called me a “fine young lady,” I thought a little better of him. My Pa (not my Ma) had always said it was important to forgive other people when they make a mistake. So I was thinking, I might forgive him.

Well, I didn’t see him again until the day of my birthday. I stayed in all day and worked. About 3 in the afternoon (actually exactly 3 PM - its Master I'm talking about!), there was a knock on my door. When I answered it, Master was standing there looking very sheepish.

He stammered out that he was sorry to disturb me, that he had been looking for me on the path, but when he was sure I wasn’t walking, he had to come to see me to complete his chore. He was very confusing, not his usual smooth, educated talk.

I asked him in (I try very hard to be polite), but he refused, that he wouldn’t take up more of my time, but, he paused and swallowed, and stuck out his hand with an envelope in it, said “Happy Birthday, Miss XXX.” And turned and walked back to his house.

I was flabbergasted as his behavior. I closed the door and opened the envelope…

I’ll tell you the rest soon.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Today we had one shower but a lot of wind, high 49°.

OK. Today was full-on cleaning and tidying up mode. Tomorrow, I have a special guest who has promised “something special”. My pussy has been tingling all day as I think of what punishment he has in mind! So today I was all over my place getting it as ready as can be.

Let me tell you about my “cottage.” It’s a dump! It used to be the servant quarters for the big house next door, where my landlords live. I like that servants lived here because a slave is a kind of servant.

It is over 150 years old and shows it. I do have electric and running water, which the first tenants didn’t. You enter right into the tiny sitting room. Off the right is stairs to my tiny bedroom (really a loft). On the right, behind the sitting room is the tiny dining-room/kitchen combo (are you getting the “tiny” theme?). Straight back is the not-quite-so tiny “great room,” an addition in the 20’s, my landlords told me. Master and I have converted this into our “playroom.”

When I was looking for a place (I HAD to move out of my home – my Ma… I’ll tell you later. I need to be calm before then), This looked too much for me to afford, but I rang up the landlords and took a tour anyway. They are a nice older couple who live in the grand house next door.

Although its tiny and a dump (the landlords’ words), it seemed perfect for me. But I knew I couldn’t afford it. When I finished the tour, I was ready to just thank them and leave, but the lady asked nicely how much I could pay. It seemed rude to not say something. I took what I had planned to pay a month and added £10 so as not to insult them to bad.

The lady looked surprised, but her husband smiled and said, “That’s exactly what we were going to charge, weren’t we, Hannah?” She looked at him and then smiled and said, “Yes, yes it was. Harold. What a coincidence.” I asked how much for utilities and the husband said they were included! Oh my God, that brought the total back to what I had planned!

I moved in July 2015 soon after turning 21. The couple, the Williams’, Harold and Hannah, have looked after me like a daughter since then. They are SO sweet!

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Cloudy clearing late, high 50°.

Valentine’s Day. I’ve always hated Valentine’s Day. I never received a card or any expression of love on this day. Once, when I was 19 and there was a boy who I thought liked me, I gave him a valentine card. He never acknowledged it! I just didn’t matter to him! That was such shite!

Last year at this time, I had been Master’s slave for two months. We had agreed to take it very slow since neither had been in this kind of relationship before. So, the day passed with just “I love, you, Happy Valentine’s Day,” said to each other. Nothing special. And I didn’t care.

But this year, I wanted to do more to show Master how much I appreciate him. He was to come over in the afternoon (3PM sharp) for supper. I made a special dinner, and set my little table with my best (my parents left-over) dishes and flatware. I bought a bottle of Master’s favorite Chablis (Lord, I never guessed the bottle would cost more than £20! – there will be a lot of ramen this week!), and cooked a four! course meal.

He arrived, dressed in one of his suits (I had asked for that, I think he’s SO handsome when he looks professional!) and carrying a clothes bag (to change after the meal – Ya!). He had given me permission to dress as I wished. I wore my very best frock, rather snug with a low neckline. Glancing in the mirror before he came, I’d had to admit I might have looked a bit sexy (I have lost several pounds over the last two weeks for today, though I’m still fat!)

[M - You are not!] {Whatever – D}

The meal was very nice. I felt very romantic! Master thanked me for making us such a good meal and scolded me for spending too much on the wine (I didn’t care!).

He reached in his pocket and gave me a nicely gift-wrapped box. Happy-Valentines-Day-Gift-Box-With-Flowers-root-799VBB1901_VBB1901_1470_1.jpg_Source_Image.jpgA Valentine’s Day present for me! – my first ever! I tried not to wildly tear it open.

A pink slave choker collar! il_340x270.1392297558_kkwf.jpg Oh My God! I ran around the table and jumped on Master’s lap and kissed him so hard. “Thank You!” I said over and over. I cannot tell you how much it meant on Valentine’s Day to have a man who loved me and wanted me as his slave!

When I calmed down, Master went and got his clothes bag. I started to go to change into my “outfit,” but he stopped me. He opened the bag and brought out a sheepskin, fur-lined woman’s overcoat!!!!! It must have cost a fortune!!!!!!

Master said, “Look in the pocket.” I did and pulled out a little piece of folded note paper. On it he’d written: “Dina, with my heart and my soul, I promise I will love you just as you were meant to be loved, Master.”

I swear, I almost fainted!

Friday, February 15, 2019

Cloudy with a few late showers, high 46°.

After Master gave me the coat, he didn’t want to beat me but to just go to bed to make love, which we did. He did spank me a little to warm me up, which was very nice. But his present had already warmed my heart! I swear that I never loved so much or worked so hard to please a bloke than I did last night.

I only slept a little. I kept getting up and going to the front hall and turning on the light to look at my new coat!

Master had to go on a day trip today, so he was the one to sneak back home after midnight!

Early this morning I went on the internet and found it on the site where Master had ordered it. OH MY GOD! It cost like everything I own is worth! And I worried about spending over twenty quid on his wine! (well, it was a lot for me)

Here’s the picture from the web site, but it’s much more beautiful in person! (but the model reminds me of how plain I am).
11826-bkb2-av7959.jpg
[M – you are prettier than that model]

{Now that’s a lie! (but I like it!) – D}

I’m in such a good mood that even telling a sad story won’t change it. So I’ll tell you about when I left school.

I finished at 17 with all A’s. I wanted to study for Highers, but my Ma said it was a waste of time for a girl like me. I asked what was a “girl like me?” but she wouldn’t say. Did I mention she’s passive aggressive and stubborn! We went round and round, and in the end, I gave in. I always did to Ma.

So I went into a bloody funk and wouldn’t hardly leave my room until my 18th Birthday that summer. My family made no recognition of it. (Later I found Pa had gotten me a small gift, but Ma wouldn’t let him give it to me – she threw it out! Did I mention she ruled the roost?).

That did It. I went and got a dead job at the off-price store, unloading clothes and stocking the shelves. And I started going out. After 18 years of thinking that no boy would ever be interested in me, I was startled to find that if I dressed like a hoor, I could find older boys who would take me to a pub and buy me beer. Course, they expected a shag, and I learned I had to give it if I wanted to go out again. I didn’t mind. In fact, I felt sort of lucky that anyone wanted to shag me. And a few of the boys talked real nice, even said things like how pretty I was (I knew that was a lie) and that they “loved” me. (SO a lie)

I apologize that today's Diary post is late. Usually I would have received it from Dina by now. I have reached out to see if it is available.

Ok -its here

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Master came over this midday promptly. I think he missed me as much since Valentines as I missed him. We went for a walk with me wearing my posh new coat. We didn’t see anyone, which disappointed me a little. I want to show it off. Master told me I should say it was a gift but not say from whom (notice, I used “whom”.) But it was super walking beside Master, snug and warm in the coat he gave me. The thought and the coat make me doubly warm!

I’ll tell you the rest of the “envelope” story. The one Master handed me on my birthday and then almost ran away.

It was purple with my name neatly written on the front. When I opened it, I found a card saying Happy Birthday with the cutest tiny owl on it.Owl-Personalised-Printed-Birthday-Cards-Cute-Animals-Baby.jpg
I opened it up and found he had written a note.

“Dear Miss XXX. I am painfully aware that I hurt your feeling at your party last year. I am very shy meeting new people and you spoke to me so unexpectedly, that I was embarrassed and could think of nothing to say. I then beat a quick retreat, that I now know must have seemed to indicates some disapproval of you. I am very sorry for that because I do approve of you - very much!

“Please accept my heartfelt apologies and my best wishes for a Happy Birthday today! I have no idea what you might like for a present, so I give you the enclosed as a token of my regard and as a crude recompense for my unforgivable behavior last year!”

In the card was a small envelope. I opened it and found two £100 notes!
RBS-Ilay-Series-£100-Front.pngRBS-Ilay-Series-£100-Front.png
Oh My God! That’s more than I earn in a whole week!

Of course, from that moment I forgave him. But it wasn’t the £200. It was him writing, “I do approve of you -very much!” I could never remember anyone saying that to me!

Ok -its here

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Master came over this midday promptly. I think he missed me as much since Valentines as I missed him. We went for a walk with me wearing my posh new coat. We didn’t see anyone, which disappointed me a little. I want to show it off. Master told me I should say it was a gift but not say from whom (notice, I used “whom”.) But it was super walking beside Master, snug and warm in the coat he gave me. The thought and the coat make me doubly warm!

I’ll tell you the rest of the “envelope” story. The one Master handed me on my birthday and then almost ran away.

It was purple with my name neatly written on the front. When I opened it, I found a card saying Happy Birthday with the cutest tiny owl on it.View attachment 674236
I opened it up and found he had written a note.

“Dear Miss XXX. I am painfully aware that I hurt your feeling at your party last year. I am very shy meeting new people and you spoke to me so unexpectedly, that I was embarrassed and could think of nothing to say. I then beat a quick retreat, that I now know must have seemed to indicates some disapproval of you. I am very sorry for that because I do approve of you - very much!

“Please accept my heartfelt apologies and my best wishes for a Happy Birthday today! I have no idea what you might like for a present, so I give you the enclosed as a token of my regard and as a crude recompense for my unforgivable behavior last year!”

In the card was a small envelope. I opened it and found two £100 notes!
View attachment 674237View attachment 674237
Oh My God! That’s more than I earn in a whole week!

Of course, from that moment I forgave him. But it wasn’t the £200. It was him writing, “I do approve of you -very much!” I could never remember anyone saying that to me!
At least it wasn't Euros...

200 GBP = 228.29 EUR
200 GBP = 257.86 USD
Get them exchanged soon. The Pound has been dropping.:cool:
It's been surprisingly resilient actually - it dropped to €1 = 91p, £1 = €1.09
when the EU deal was heavily defeated in Parliament,
but recovered pretty quickly to 87 - 88p, £1 = €1.14,
not much different from the position before the Brexit referendum.

On Dina's Birthday 2017, GBPUSD was 1.2746 (1.2896 latest) and EUR GBP was .8782 (.8750 latest)

Back
Top Bottom