A Slave's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Today my landlords/neighbors had me over for tea. They were English before they moved here to retire (actually, I guess they are still English!) I arrived as invited, promptly at 4 PM (Master has really succeeded in making me timely), for what they called “High Tea.” I didn’t know what to expect except, of course, tea! But if it was high, I knew I’d better dress nice, so I did. I even did some makeup (perhaps more than Master would approve – but he won’t see!)

[M – but I can read, Dina! It’s OK. I’m glad you enjoyed it]

Well! When Harold and Hannah say High, they mean it! The table was set super posh with china and silver. And the food! Finger sandwiches, cold meats, vegetables, pickled fish, potatoes, salads, tarts, homemade bread with butter, teacakes and fruitcakes. All on multi-tiered china plates! For three of us!

Hannah explained that since I had declined a birthday party last summer, she had been thinking of some special way to entertain me. And this was it! She is so sweet! I ran over and gave her a hug and many thanks. Harold was standing to the side looking a little sheepish, so I gave him a hug too and a nice kiss on his cheek. He blushed!

We sat very formally in the high-backed chairs and ate and drank so politely and posh! Then Hannah asked, very casual-like, about my new coat. I was waiting for that! I explained that is was a Valentine’s present from “a friend, who will go unnamed.” Boy, did that excite her curiosity! But I would say no more about who. I said we were getting along well but we wanted to keep our relationship quiet for the moment.

Hannah nodded agreement but smiled broadly. Being my next-door neighbor, I think she suspected who he was!

We talked and ate for a long time and good-bye diet today!

As I got up to leave, thanking them as many times as I could, Harold got my coat and helped me on with it like I was a Lady (as Master does too!). They both admired it very much and said it was no less than appropriate for a pretty girl like me. It was my turn to blush!

Last edited:
Thursday, February 21, 2019

Today master came over at noon for a reading day. After he tied me on the table, he got out the nipple clamps! I’ve never had them on for a reading day. It hurt when he put them on, but I was used to them in a few minutes. But after about a half hour, my nipples were getting more and more sore. And them Master stated reading longer and longer passages for me to memorize.

Normally, I can memorize anything. But today, as my nipples were sore and swelling, it was hard to concentrate. I started making mistakes and got punished and when he punished me, he only whipped my breasts, which made the clamps hurt more. This was the most painful reading day yet! At last, after about an hour he took the clamps off. That hurt a lot at first, but soon I was reciting passages perfectly!

More about our early “romance.”

By July, we were good friends and having regular danders, but that was all. I began to think about what kind of a boyfriend he might be (have I said he is very handsome), but he said nothing about that. One day, about a week into July, he suggested, rather shyly, that we might have lunch together. I’m afraid I said “Yes!” a little too quickly and loudly, but he didn’t appear to notice. So we arranged to go to a pub in town the next day for lunch.

We had a nice little lunch and a pleasant talk. At the end I pulled out my purse to pay for mine, but he insisted he would pay. This of course meant that he expected a pump. I didn’t mind the idea. It had been a good time since I’d been with a boy and I was a bit horny, AND, I was sort of interested in him.

So as we left, I walked over to his car with him and got in and he drove off. Well, he didn’t stop anywhere. So I figured we were going to do it at his place (he is more refined than those boys I’d shagged). Well, he drove right by his place and stopped in front of mine. He hopped out and came around to hold the door for me like I was a Lady, he even took my hand to help me out.

Then, would you believe it! He didn’t come in! He said goodbye and went back and got in the car and drove off! He didn’t even grab a feel or even a kiss!

I walked to my door slowly. The only thing I could think is that he didn’t find me at all attractive that way. That made me feel sad. But I guess I wasn’t surprised. I knew that I’m not very attractive.

Last edited:
The only thing I could think is that he didn’t find me at all attractive that way.

Poor girl, she beats herself up not understanding that some men are different.
Chivalry still exists, and I'll warrant is found more among CF men than the general population------(if we want to discuss this I suggest we move to Wragg's ethics thread rather than get Dina in a further fluster)

Friday, February 22, 2019

Master has another one of his “trips.” Once, almost a year ago, I tried kidding him that he traveled so much because he had a “girl in every port,” and he needed to get away from plain ol’ Dina. You wouldn’t believe how sad and hurt he looked! He took my hands and sat me down on his couch (we were in his house) and he looked me dead in the eyes. “Dina, I would never choose another women over you! Not one woman in the whole world could tempt me from your love!” He just kept looking at me SO serious and holding my hands. Every since then I trust him completely! (Ya, I know. You all out there think I’m a fool. Well, I don’t give a shite!)

More of my former love life (what haver)
After that boy dumped me when I gave him a Valentine, I went into another of my bloody funks and stayed away from boys until after my 20th birthday that year. After another birthday that no one seemed to give a damn about, I thought about something my Da would say when he’d had some Whisky and my Ma was being herself. “Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye!” He meant if it’s going to happen anyway, don’t worry. So I figured that if the boys didn’t care about my feelings, I shouldn’t care about theirs. So I started going out again, but made sure to trash the boys who didn’t please me when shagging.

Here another video of Blandine in Spanish(?):

Lord! She's wonderful!

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Master’s not back until Monday. Today I’m getting my messages. After what I spent on Valentine’s dinner and what I ate at “High Tea,” I’m trying to buy and eat cheap and light. Special on tumshie at the co-op. Wonder how they’ll go with Ramen?

Ya, I know, you’ll be wanting the follow after my first “date” with Master.

Well, it clearly wasn’t a date because he didn’t want to pump me after. But I thought hard about it that night and realized I really liked just walking and talking with him. So I figured I’d settle for that and not worry about any other.

And the next day we met on the path and started our dander. He said very quickly how much he’d enjoyed our lunch and I agreed. He asked if I would do it again some time and I said, of course. That seemed to please him very much and he talked a lot on the walk.

Well, don’t you know, a few days later, he asked me out again, this time for dinner!

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Foggy today, high 51°.

One more day till Master is back. It’s not easy being a slave when your master is gone. I have to make all my own decisions and arrange things without any orders. Now I did all that before I became his slave and I can do quite well on my own. (my Ma expected me to die of, I don’t know what, within a week of moving out on my own – did I mention she doesn’t have a lot of confidence in me?) I lived on my own here for almost two and one-half years before I became Master’s slave. I’m a modern girl, and I don’t need a Ma or Pa or boy telling me what to do to get along!

But it’s SO NICE to have Master take away the uncertainly in my life. When he is in charge, I know he will order me correctly and I’ll be just fine (though I might be a wee bit sore!). I know a lot of women probably think I’m betraying some kind of feminine ideal by placing a man in charge. But it’s MY decision. (and its more independent than doing as my Ma wants and just making weans!) And let me tell you, I’ve never had to use my will and determination so hard as when Master gives me an order that I want to resist. Especially one like, “don’t cum until I say.” Lord! That can be so hard! But when he does let me cum, LORD! That can be so good!

Monday, February 25, 2019

A clean-up day. Do I seem to clean up a lot? My dump is so drafty that I think the dirt just flies in. Anyway, with Master coming back I want it to be nice. Master didn’t get in until late and was fagged, so we just texted a little. I was glad to let him rest, but I did miss him.
I should tell you how I came to be kicked out of my home.

In the winter after my 20th birthday, I was “selectively” shagging boys. And I was beginning to develop my “techniques.” Especially sooking. I found I was very good at it. Once I had done it on a boy, he would beg and beg for it again. I paid close attention while I was doing it to get the boy’s reaction and to learn what worked and what didn’t. I was quite proud of myself. I got so good, that I think I had the reputation as the best blow job in the whole county!

My father used to quote the Bible, “for the labourer is worthy of his hire.” So I began charging for the sooking. NO, not money! How could you think that! I’m not a hoore! I insisted that if a boy wanted a blow job, he had to sook my fud (or as the local lads call it ‘Growling at the Badger’!). And it had to be good enough to make me cum or no head! So my doggin’ sessions were getting better and better.

Though I must admit, they felt more and more pointless all the time. I didn’t give a shite about any of the boys and they didn’t about me. And my fantasies of being in danger and hurt and tortured were getting stronger and I never could tell anyone.

I’m tired from all the cleaning and Master will be over tomorrow, noon sharp, so I need to rest. Tell you more later.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Lord, yesterday was like summer. And today almost as nice with mostly sun and 55.

The other day, I told you it can be real hot when Master tells me not to come. Well today he did just that. It was one of what he calls “Mental Tortures.” And my Master is fecking great at that!

He had me dress in just a strappy top and my cut-off denim skirt and tiny black thong and lie on the bed. Then he blindfolded me and tied my hands behind my back. You should know me well enough by now to know this alone got me very hot and I felt my pussy dampen.

Then he took a photo of me. He said I should send it email to the nice Roman bloke who posts my Diary along with my entry for today so the people could see how great I looked tied up (and my blindfold is like a mask so no one could ID me.) I protested that I’m too fat and no one would read my Diary ever again. He insisted and he is the Master!
Time for reflection 4 by theexplainer.jpg*
Please no fat jokes, guys!

Master ordered me not to cum until he gave me permission. Then he began to talk to me in his low, soft voice. It was like listening to one of the blokes who talk in the back on a nature show on the telly, describing the scene. He began telling me a story about me as a “Damsel in Distress.”

These blokes kidnapped me for ransom. But they didn’t know my family hasn’t any money. So, when they found that out, they got angry and decided to get their reward from me. They have me tied on the bed (as I was) and began hitting me with their belts. Master lovingly(?) described the belts slamming into my soft flesh and the hurt, the hurt. He took his time and I was getting hotter and hotter. Then he said how they concentrated on my tits and ass, belting me over and over! I was loving it, but I felt a cum approaching. I had to bite my lip to hold it.

Then he had them hit my pussy with their belts. God! It was SO hard not to cum! He described how the belts would “caress” and “kiss” my lips through the skirt! Master warned me again not to cum. ARRRRGGGHHHHH! It was so hard! All of this and Master hasn’t actually touched me yet! ARRGHH!

Then he pushed up my skirt to expose my thong. He said they now could aim their belts right at my slit! It was so real my hips were bucking on the bed. I really don’t know how I held my orgasm. But Master ordered it and I had to obey!

Then, Oh God! he said that they pulled my legs apart to get a better target. I spread my legs at this. I could feel the air on my wet thong. I really thought I would cum any moment, but I tried so hard to hold!

Snap, said Master, the tip of a belt hit the top of my slit at the clit! AGGGHHH! No! I won’t!

Several snaps to attack my sensitive inner thighs. I so wanted to rub them together - but I knew that would be it!

Then another blow on my swollen clit (Lord, it was swollen – and it really hadn’t been touched – just make-believe!). I WON’T!

Then he stopped. I was so desperate, I pumped my hips in the air.

Then Master pulled down my thong, describing how one of the kidnappers did it.

Then Master had the man say, “Now bitch! You’ll get what you deserve!” and then the kidnapper shoved three fingers up my cunt while bringing his mouth down and licking at my clit!!!

I’m not really sure exactly whether I managed to hold. I did try with all my might.

Than a moment later, Master said, “Cum, slave.” and licked my clit. It was like 1,000 volts of electricity shot into my clit and into my pussy and my tits and my mind and just EXPLODED!

Then I know I came!

*Time for Reflection', by theexplainer on DevArt

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Today, Master and me went on a nice long dander at noon.

We walked all the way into town and window-shopped the dress shops on Market street. It was nice that master was willing to go that far with me. He seems less embarrassed by us being seen together.

But he was bored at the window shopping. What is it about men that they don’t like to look at clothes?

[M – Girls like to look at clothes and men like to look at girls – preferably without clothes. It’s that simple]

So, how did I get kicked out of home.

As I said, I was getting pretty popular with my expert blow jobs. It was late May before my 21nd birthday. One boy, who wasn’t as bad as most, really liked them and would do anything for one. And I was frustrated at not having a way to act out my pain desires. So I decided to try with him.
My parents were out for a day trip to GXXXW and I invited the boy, call him Gavin (actually, that is his name, but who cares?) to come to my house and have some fun. We went to my room and fooled around a little until we were both naked. Then, I explained to him that if he wanted a belter blow job, he would have to do exactly as I asked. I had him use my scarf to tie my hands behind my back. I got on the bed on my knees with my head down and my legs spread so my erse was in the air and my gash wide open. I told him to spank me.
He did a decent job, not good, but decent; I was getting very hot at my first time having sex with being tied up and beat. He kept staring at my gash and his stauner was very ready. So I said, “come over and give it to me.” And he came around to my head and stuck it in my face. I opened up and started sooking the knob.
Just then the door opens and my Ma comes in, with Da close behind! Well, it was pure mental after that! Ma screams, Da orders Gavin out, he’s grabbing his clothes and I’m trying to untie myself and calm my parents down. Ma stated then and there, I must leave. She’d not have a mingin floosy under her roof!
If Ma had had her way, I would have been packed out on the front stoop with my few things in five minutes, clothes or no clothes. But Pa, for the first and only time I can remember, stood up to Ma. “You can’t put a 20-year-old girl out on the street like that! Not our daughter! We have to give her some time to find a place.”
So I did, and I was lucky to find Harold and Hannah and I hived off six weeks later into my dump.
And, of course, Gavin never gave me the time of day again!

Today, Master and me went on a nice long dander at noon.

Oh Dina, you must give Master longer to proof-read your scribblings, then he would have picked up your classic mistake. We understand it's not your fault, in the grammar lesson where I/me was taught Gavin was wearing a particularly tight shirt, and the rest is history.

Ask Master for the correct usage, with necessary reinforcement measures.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Some days are nothing. That was today. Cloudy, cooler. Master had to work all day at home and I did the same. Since this would just bore you, I’ll tell you about my phone call.

Today I talked on the phone with Leith. I miss him so much and it was good to catch up. He’s doing well over in Dublin and says he can maybe come for a visit in a couple of weeks. That made me do it! I told him about Master! Well, not about slave and Master, just that I had serious boyfriend and he is SO nice. Leith was real happy for me, said I deserved a good one. So I told him master’s age. There was some silence on the line. Then he whistled, “XXX that’s even more than Ma and Pa! Are you sure it’s OK?” I told him it was more than OK and I couldn’t wait for them to meet. The rest of the call went well. I asked him not to tell our fowks, and he said he would never!

Big Day Tomorrow. Anyone guess?

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Some days are nothing. That was today. Cloudy, cooler. Master had to work all day at home and I did the same. Since this would just bore you, I’ll tell you about my phone call.

Today I talked on the phone with Leith. I miss him so much and it was good to catch up. He’s doing well over in Dublin and says he can maybe come for a visit in a couple of weeks. That made me do it! I told him about Master! Well, not about slave and Master, just that I had serious boyfriend and he is SO nice. Leith was real happy for me, said I deserved a good one. So I told him master’s age. There was some silence on the line. Then he whistled, “XXX that’s even more than Ma and Pa! Are you sure it’s OK?” I told him it was more than OK and I couldn’t wait for them to meet. The rest of the call went well. I asked him not to tell our fowks, and he said he would never!

Big Day Tomorrow. Anyone guess?
Tree just drinks... never guesses...

I must wonder if all you got out of her story was the misuse of I/me?
for a slavegirl to use the first-person pronoun at all is risky.
lower-case i might be permitted, but on the whole periphrases like 'this girl' are safer ;)

Back
Top Bottom