A Slave's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
for a slavegirl to use the first-person pronoun at all is risky.
lower-case i might be permitted, but on the whole periphrases like 'this girl' are safer ;)
Dina is a little untaught in some of the niceties of slave Illeism.

I wonder, though, is slave illeism just another sign of enlightenment, since by doing so, the slave detaches his atman his maya?:confused:

I will pass on your comment and suggestion.
I must wonder if all you got out of her story was the misuse of I/me? Does the expression nit-pick mean the same in UK as in US?
On the contrary, I'm picking up the story of a misunderstood girl who craves love and attention, and desires the opportunity to try experiences on her own terms, regardless of the possibility they may be a mistake.
In other words, to LIVE.
Master loves her on his own terms also, which amazingly coincide at least in part with hers. But he can see so much untapped potential; like spare cash in his financial world, he hates to see it go to waste, so is investing his time to reap later rewards.

On the contrary, I'm picking up the story of a misunderstood girl who craves love and attention, and desires the opportunity to try experiences on her own terms, regardless of the possibility they may be a mistake.
In other words, to LIVE.
Master loves her on his own terms also, which amazingly coincide at least in part with hers. But he can see so much untapped potential; like spare cash in his financial world, he hates to see it go to waste, so is investing his time to reap later rewards.
Master clearly seems to enjoy "investing" his "resources" "in" Dina!

I suspect you will like today's "special" episode.

I wonder, though, is slave illeism just another sign of enlightenment, since by doing so, the slave detaches his atman his maya?
at least half-seriously, yes - part of the fascination for me in the life of a slavegirl
is the echoes of 'self-negation' in several religious traditions,
Christian monastic rules as well as Buddhist and Hindu.

Friday, March 1, 2019

Today, Master and I went out for lunch to celebrate fifteen months of Master-Slave! I can tell you without any hesitation, it has been the BEST TIME of my life!!

Afterwards, we went back to his place and he paddled my erse REAL good and we had GREAT sex! Lord, I LOVE him!

{Sorry Master, I know, too many capitals – D}
[M - I’ll let it pass today for our anniversary. But try to do better!]
[M – BTW the sex was GREAT!]

So, in honor of our anniversary, I’ll tell you about our slave ceremony.

When I agreed to be Master’s slave and he agreed to be Master, a year ago November, he said that we needed to do it proper, with a special ceremony. He knows so much about history (and everything else); he explained that in the Middle Ages when there was feudalism with Lords and Ladies and Knights and vassals, there was a very solemn and sacred ceremony called Homage and Fealty. He said he would write it up and we could do it together, swearing our faith. I thought that was great. A few days later, we went over his draft. It was SO cool. But I made a suggestion for the end. At first, he wasn’t sure, but eventually he agreed.
On December 1, 2017 we were together in his sitting room. I was wearing my bathrobe (the only robe I have) and barefoot. Master was dressed in his robe – real posh dark-red silk, sitting in a straight back chair. I knelt before him with my head down. He gently raised my chin and asked in the softest and gentlest voice, “Are you sure you want to do this, XXX” He used my real name. I said, “More than anything, XXX.”
“Proceed.” he said.
I placed my hands together, as if in prayer and lifted them to him. He placed his hands around mine.
I said, “I, Dina, wish to become the slave of Master. I will offer him my total submission.”
Master said, “I, Master, wish to have Dina as my submissive slave.”
Then I said, “I, Dina, become thy submissive slave from this day forward of life and limb, and of earthly worship, and unto thee shall be true and faithful, and bear to thee, faith for the favors that I claim to hold of thee, saving the faith that I owe to our sovereign Queen. For each and all of which, I make homage and fealty with hands and with mouth to thee my said Lord Master, and I swear upon the Four Gospels of God that I will always be a true and faithful slave to thee”
Master replied, “I, your Master, receive your homage and fealty, Dina. And I promise to you under God, and upon the Four Gospels of God, that I will be a good and faithful Master concerning all those things you described.”
And we said together, “We make this charter of Homage and Fealty in the year of the Incarnation of the Lord 2017, in the 66th year of the reign of Elizabeth II Regina.”
Then we did the last part which I had planned. I removed my robe and was naked underneath. I opening his robe and started to give Master (he was now officially my Master. YA!) a good sooking. And he picked up a belt from the table and began whipping my back and erse! It was the perfect ending!

I think Dina had better learn the linkie-sang :D

quines wha hae wi whuppin bled,
quines in chains wi leashes led,
quines hot frae our Captors' bed,
linkie slaves are we!

Wha, for the Forest's mighty Law,
skelp an skip frae the dugs' fierce ca,
nakit flee, or prostrate crawl,
rin like a braw cubbie!

Wha whun chased willna be brave?
Fling her in a coward's grave -
she’s not fit to be a slave,
let her rot an dee!

Whun we're captured, hunker low,
on our knees obedience show,
learn from the whupthong’s every blow –
bonnie slaves we'll be!

End o day, at sunset hour
captives in proud hunters' power
neath the Baillie's angry glower,
noo we're in slaverie.

lassies wi our scars and pains,
legs and arms in servile chains,
yet wild Scots blood in our veins,
fier tae be cried "linkie".

Last edited:
I think Dina had better learn the linkie-sang :D

quines wha hae wi whuppin bled,
quines in chains with leashes led,
quines hot frae our Captors' bed,
linkie slaves are we!

Wha, for the Forest's mighty Law,
skelp an skip frae the dugs' fierce ca,
nakit flee, or prostrate crawl,
rin like a braw cubbie!

Wha whun chased willna be brave?
Fling her in a coward's grave -
she’s not fit to be a slave,
let her rot an dee!

Whun we're captured, hunker low,
on our knees obedience show,
learn from the whupthong’s every blow –
bonnie slaves we'll be!

End o day, at sunset hour
captives in proud hunters' power
neath the Baillie's angry glower,
noo we're in slaverie.

lassies wi our scars and pains,
legs and arms in servile chains,
yet wild Scots blood in our veins,
fier tae be cried "linkie".
Very , very nice! Maybe you should take Dina in hand and tell her this whimpy old Yank is leading her astray from her true Scottish heritage. Perhaps, she needs to dump him and go back to one of the "local" boys.

Oh Dina, you must give Master longer to proof-read your scribblings, then he would have picked up your classic mistake. We understand it's not your fault, in the grammar lesson where I/me was taught Gavin was wearing a particularly tight shirt, and the rest is history.

Ask Master for the correct usage, with necessary reinforcement measures.
I passed your comments on to Master and Dina.

M - I'm not editing her posts. I do point out errors and apply some loving correction. While she's extremely bright and has an incredible memory (I think she remembers everything I've ever said to her - she quoted the Homage ceremony precisely), her only mental weakness is a challenge in grammar.

D - Thank you , Sir. As Master says, I'm trying hard to improve. I saw your picture and think you are very cute and nice to want to help me.

for a slavegirl to use the first-person pronoun at all is risky.
lower-case i might be permitted, but on the whole periphrases like 'this girl' are safer ;)

D - Thank you SO much, my Lady. I REALLY appreciate advice from a more experienced and educated slave! Master does not like i, so I must use it capital. And neither of us yet are comfortable with "this girl" though maybe in the future. Again, thank you. I'm so honored that such a smart lady would think I'm worthy of advice.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Master’s traveling again and I’m doing my things. It was rainy and 49F. I went to the co-op to get my messages and do some window shopping. How I wish I could wear my collar in public. I am really very proud of being Master’s slave. But no one would understand. There shops on High Street were showing some new frocks for Spring (Lord, they rush it!) and they were so pretty (note, Master, no caps!). But the price tags! I’ve been saving and I might be able to afford one in a couple of weeks. Like they say, mony a mickle maks a muckle. I would SO like to have a pretty one to show Master. This one I really liked (I’d showed it to Master when we walked in town on Wednesday – but he was too bored to look at it), but the model is much smaller than me.Sleeveless Lace 30L.jpg But on sale for 34£! Still too dear.

My first dinner date(?) with master.

A week after our lunch non-date, we went out to dinner. Master picked me up in his car (which is a quite posh Lexus LS Saloon) and took me to the restaurant. It was a nice place but not super posh. Which is good because I have no clothes to wear to one of those.
Master ordered a bottle of Chablis, which he explained was his favorite wine. I had never had wine, I was a real ale girl. But it was quite tasty. He explained all about Chablis and how to pronounce it and the grapes and such. It was fascinating.
He asked if he could order for both of us. I had never heard of doing that way, but it was his idea so I just said yeah. He ordered us the pasta special with seafood. When it came, the thick noodles were in an almost sweet cream sauce with shrimp and scallops and salmon. It was Heavenly! I wanted to lick the plate to not miss any of that sauce!
Master ordered a chocolate torte for dessert which was, of course wonderful. And, of course he paid.

Got to dash – more another time!

Master ordered a chocolate torte for dessert which was, of course wonderful. And, of course he paid.
There are few things in life that surpass the heavenly experience of a chocolate torte. I wonder what the second part could hold? Maybe whipped cream?

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Just a quiet nice day. Master came over at noon and we cuddled on the couch and kissed and fooled around a little like on our early dates. Oh, I haven’t really got to them yet, have I? Forget that!

Anyway, sometimes Master just wants to be with me and love me and treat me like an “angel” as he says. I think he’s so much better than me he shouldn’t treat me as an equal. But he is the Master. And it really is nice when we’re together not worrying if I’m doing the right thing or moving too fast or too slow. Master just tells me and I follow and I must be right!
Right before he went home, he told me we would go out for dinner on Tuesday. I asked what to wear and he said, with a little grin, “Anything, Dina.” Now what did that mean?

Anyway, back to our very first Dinner out:

He drove us home and stopped in front of my place. I knew from the last time to wait as he came around to open the door and help me out. He walked me to my door this time and stood there a bit uncertain. I remembered how, when he apologized for my birthday, how he’d said how shy he was. So I thought, what the feck! And I kissed him on the lips.
It took a moment, but he kissed me back. It was pretty dark, but I think he blushed and he said, “Thank you for your splendid company tonight, Miss XXX. I hope you will consent to doing it again some time.”
Instead of saying, shite yes! I said, dead proper. “I would be pleased to do so, Mr. XXX”
He walked back to the car and drove away. I think I saw a big smile on his cute face.’’

Several of the readers have pointed out to me privately that its been a long time since the last "Dungeon Day" (Geeze - you'd think you want sweet Dina to be whipped!:rolleyes:)

I passed the comments on to Master and he said that he was already thinking the same thing. Sorry, Dina:oops:

Monday, March 4, 2019

Dungeon Day! Fifteen days from the last one, but who’s counting? ME! That’s who.

3 PM promptly at Master’s door, in my “outfit,” under my posh coat (have I told you how MUCH I love that coat!), and my slave collar.
Master was wearing his “Master” outfit, tight black pants, leather boots, and ruffled shirt, open. Ya! That usually means a great dungeon!
We go down to the dungeon and he sits in the easy chair holding his riding crop (Ya!) He had me stand in the middle and very slowly strip. Master recently has really liked seeing my body slowly revealed and I love it! It makes me think I’m a sexy and a valuable slave that Master wants to savor.

So I ever so slowly unbutton my shirt, bottom to top today, flashing little glimpses of my belly (Master says he is a connoisseur of tummies; and mine is a “gourmet treat.” I know he’s being silly, but I do like it!). Higher and higher until all are undone and he can see bare skin from navel to neck (another of his clever expressions.)

Then I tease, flashing glimpses of my breasts and stroking my front.

After a while, I leave the shirt in place and slid my hands to the skirt. Today it’s a “Black Watch” tartan. When I first got it, Master explained the history of the “Watch” and it was so fascinating. Made me proud of my Scot ancestors. (You know they don’t know for sure why they were called “black.” One idea is that the tartan is so dark. Another is that they were employed in combating the protection rackets known as "black mail.")

Well, I took all the time I could unfastening the clasp and then lowering the zipper. The skirt slid easily down my hips and to the floor. I was standing in just my open shirt with the long ends coming just to the bottom of my (too big) erse, and playing peek-a-boo with my thatch in front.

Then I opened the shirt and pushed it slightly back on my shoulders so Master could see everything. It slipped ever so gradually down my arms and fell to the floor. I was naked except for my pink slave collar.

Master must have liked how I’d stripped because he said, “Well done, Slave,” which he almost never says during Dungeon, and I could see he had a big stauner, which he almost always does during Dungeon.

Next Master fastened me facing the X-frame. As he sometimes does, he told me his plan.

“Dina, I’m going to beat your ass (that’s how Yanks say erse) today. When I finish, you won’t be able to sit for a good while. Is that OK?”
“Yes, Master.” I was so scared and so excited. My thatch was wet from the long stripping and now it girled.

I must tell you, Master was in one of his moods. You know, where he really gets into punishing me? He hit my rear with that riding crop so many times, I have no idea. I was getting more and more sore and more excited and after a few minutes I was screaming. I hardly know what I said. I begged him to stop and begged him not to stop! I saw that look in his eyes and knew he was really enjoying it. I love him so much that excited me even more.

He was careful to treat every part of my rear: the cheeks, my thighs, and especially the inner thighs. Lord, it HURT!

After about twenty minutes, I had an orgasm. I rarely do from just a beating – I need my pussy played with. But, I was screaming and thrusting my hips against the frame and Master hit faster and it was pure barry!

After I came down little, Master released me and held me, sobbing, in his arms. I calmed down and could feel his stauner. After he gave permission, I slipped to my knees (careful to keep my sore butt off my legs) and gave him a good sooking!
Later, we lay in bed together, cuddling and talking a little. I, of course lay on my side or my stomach. I love Master so much!

{See! I don’t always capitalize “so” now! – D}

:very_hot: Well! I hope that satisfied all you nasty people out there that wanted Dina to suffer! :popcorn: :very_hot: The poor girl won't be able to sit for a couple of days. :very_hot: I hope its a good long time until the next Dungeon Day! :rolleyes:

For the tartan-ignorant out there, BW 210px.jpg, Black Watch. If there are crop ignorant, Untitled.jpg sterling silver handle offered for sale £100, by Scully & Scully, a posh shop on Park Avenue in NYC. You can add it to your bridal registry!
And I assume all know what a cropped erse looks like!npp4050033.JPG

Back
Top Bottom