A Slave's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Spotty showers today and high of 46. I could hardly get anything done today. But I promise you I wasn’t “sitting” around. My butt was too sore for that until the afternoon! All I could think of was dinner with Master tonight where I could wear “anything’, as if it didn’t matter what I wore! Did it mean dead casual? Did it mean I would get naked early? For Dinner?

I don’t think a man has any idea how hard it is to tell a girl to wear “anything”. It is so scary!!! I must have gone through my entire meager wardrobe about half a dozen times. Nothing seemed to be right for “anything!” Finally, I settled for a casual white blouse covered with a pink sweater and a short pink and green plaid skirt. I chose this partly because they’d be quick to shed if I needed to be naked.

So I was dressed and ready at 6PM sharp. I wore as much make-up as Master allows. One good thing was that all my dieting has got me down to my “normal” 127 lbs. where I’m only chubby, not real fat! (I would love to get down to 120!!!) But, I was actually scared that I might not be dressed right and Master would get angry (which is silly – he has never gotten angry at me!).

So, he knocks on the door and I let him in. OH SHITE! He’s wearing one of his best posh suits! galluses and all! I’ve flushed this date doon the cludgie!

He looks at me with a frown and says, “Dina, that won’t due. I’m taking you to a very nice place. I know the people there and I don’t want to be embarrassed. Take those things off right now!” He really sounded angry and disappointed! He never does!

I’ll have to let you know the rest tomorrow.

Now I'm annoyed at "Master". He should know better than to tell a girl to wear anything! Even I know that is a mistake. And then he blames her if its not what he wants? Maybe he needs a taste of the riding crop!

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

It was a sort of a nothing day today, rainy and 49° so I can complete what happened Yesterday.

Remember, Master had said, “Dina, that won’t do for the nice place I’m taking you to. Take those things off right now!” He sounded angry and I was ready to cry.

But I hurried to obey; I turned to go to my room. But I still had no idea what I had that was nice enough to wear.

He stopped me and insisted I strip right there. I was so confused and embarrassed. I got my clothes off and was standing there in just my black bra and knickers, when he pulled a package from behind his back and opened it.

It was that black party frock I’d pointed out to him.

“Put this on dear,” he said. “I think it suits you.” Of course, I did – but only after jumping into his arms, half naked, and giving him a big, big kiss!
Then we went out to a very posh restaurant over in DXXXS. The meal was wonderful, but all I could think of during the meal, was that Master had listened to me about the frock! (and fidget in my chair because my hurdies were still real sore).

Later, after we made love and he had fallen asleep, I replayed in my noggin, over and over, how nice it was going to a posh restaurant and Master introducing me to the maître d′ (who’s apparently a chum of his from how they talked) as his “special” friend, and saying he was proud to be with me! With plain, chubby Dina!

Sleeveless Lace 30L.jpg

PS - Dear Mr. Praetorius. Please don't criticize my Master. He is the kindest and best Master any girl slave could have!

Ladies. Dina has privately posed me a question to ask you. How would you describe a girl who is 5'5" and 127 lbs (166 cm and 57 kg). Fat, Chubby, Heavy (those are the choices she gave. I say nothing. I have learned from bitter experience not to characterize a woman's weight!)

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Master is working today and so am I. My butt is finally not sore; Lord, Master really did a job on it with his crop. I’m glad he enjoyed that so much. Yesterday and today, I have gone to my closet at least once an hour to look at my new dress. It is SO pretty! And now I have the money I was saving for that to spend on something else. I have a good idea, but I can’t tell you (I want to surprise Master and he looks at this stuff).

You might wonder what happened to my sex life after I got booted from my fouks place. Well, first, I was in one of my funks for about three months, so I laid off the laddies for that time. When I got over it and had a couple of shags, something was wrong.

But soon, I figured it out. Most of the lads lived at home and spent all their money on cars and beer and Ibrox. So we had always shagged in the back of their cars. Now I had my own place and we did the deed in my bed.

When you do it in bed, there is something added. You’re together after. You’ve got to talk and even say lovely things. The boys were clearly uncomfortable with that because they didn’t love me. And, know what? I hated it too, because I didn’t give a fart about them. It just all felt so wrong and strange.

So I dated less and less, and by the time of my 22nd birthday, when I first met Master, I was almost never fucking.

Friday, March 8, 2019

Today Master and I walked in the morning before the inevitable afternoon showers. It was a long walk. We talked and looked for owls and just were quiet also. It was very nice.

Then, as we were heading back, still in a secluded part of the wood, in a quiet time, Master took my hand and walked ever so long holding it! It made me so happy! I guess I blushed, because he asked if there was anything I wanted. I asked to make love when we got to my place. Master granted it!

Back to our “courtship” (as Master later referred to it. Sounds like knights and ladies doesn’t it?)

After our first dinner and the kiss, things proceeded. I bet you’d like me to say rapidly. But actually, it was very slow. We kissed longer each time. And by our fifth date (they were about three a week) he let me half-drag him into my place. (I had been leaving it super clean and picked-up for the previous three dates – hoping). We sat on the couch and talked and kissed. He was a really good kisser. I had to take his hand and put it on my chebs. He seemed to appreciate them, but was very hesitant to go further. Soon he would excuse himself and go home. I knew he was enjoying himself; his stauner was obvious.

So it continued through August of 2017.

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Today Master came over and did a training session – a “dog day.” And, you know? I didn’t make a single mistake! Not one smack with the crop!

At the end, while I cuddled on his lap like a big dog and he petted me, he praised and praised me for learning so well. He said he would have to think of a new thing to train me at that would be more of a challenge. I think he just wants to have more mistakes so he can punish my erse and chebs with his crop! (So do I!)

I’m sure You’re being impatient to hear how Master and I (I read your comment, old cuty!) got to pumping. Well my fud was too! Summer was coming to an end and I feared we wouldn’t “did the deed” before Christmas! We would walk, and talk; we would go out to lunch or dinner; we would kiss and fool around (that was getting very hot and I was gantin on it).

Finally on August 30, after a nice diner out, we were back at my place, fooling around on the couch. I guessed he would be leaving soon, and I was very horny! So I took matters into my own hands!

Dina has informed me that today's diary will not be sent until tomorrow morning (her time). She has found the pressure to complete an entry before bed each day difficult. Therefore, beginning with the next post, the entries will go up first thing in the morning (here in South Carolina).

While were were exchanging messages, I asked would she be sharing the diary indefinitely. She wasn't sure, but thought know. She is worried that it is getting repetitious and boring and she might just stop it in a couple of weeks. I told her I didn't find it boring, and I'd like to see it continue.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

I talked to Leith today and he’s definitely coming Friday, this week! I’ve missed my little brar So much. He’s doing real good. He said he’d come and stay with me for two nights and then go for a night with our fouks (he has no choice!), then back to Dublin. So we’ll have some time together and he can meet Master. Of course, I’ll introduce by his real name. I’m very nervous about it. I So want Leith and Master to like each other. They are the two most important people in my life by far!

How I want to tell Leith about my slavery. I am so happy and fulfilled by it! And I want to share with him. Maybe in the future. I’m just too scared he would think me perverted and dirty or something. I just couldn’t stand that!

This afternoon, Master and I had a nice dander. It was cold. I think it only got up to 43°. But in my poshcoat, I was warm and cozy. (Have I said how much I LOVE the coat Master gave me!) I pointed out some things that we saw on the walk and expressed my opinions on some things. I’m beginning to think Master might really have a little interest in what I think and say. But I never want to talk too much because I want to listen to him and all the brilliant things he says!

A little way into the walk, he went and held my hand in his. It was so warm and strong and felt so good. After a while I leaned over and gave him a quick little peck on the cheek. He blushed a little and but not a word about PDAs was said.

It has been asked if all know the meaning of PDA. Dina picked up this from Master who was using what I think is a principally US idiom. It stands for Public Displays of Affection. Certain social groups (usually "higher" society) frown on any indication of affection in public including holding hands.

Monday, March 11, 2019

A quiet day working at home. Master is away today and tomorrow.

Yes, yes, I know you are all anxious to hear how I took things in hand on that last date I described. It’s simple really; I took his stauner in hand! The rest, as Master often says, “was history.” After a minute of kissing deeply as I pumped his stauner with my hand, he seemed to lose any thought of going home. He soon has his hand between my legs and we were both breathing hard. I said, real casual like, “Want to see my bedroom?”

Soon we were naked on my bed. But then I was in for a surprise. I expected him to jump right on me like all the boys, or maybe ask for a sooking. Instead, he began kissing me and playing with my fud. Soon he had slid down and was licking and sookin on my nipples. Have I told you how sensitive they are? Lord, it was making me so wet! Then he slipped lower, and after kissing around my belly-button, he was growling at the badger! And he was damn expert at that! A couple of minutes later, I’m coming like a volcano, pumping my hips and grinding his face into my gash! It seemed like it would never end as he kept licking and teasing my clit while his fingers pinched at my hard nipples. Whew.

Then he asked me, all gentleman like, was I ready for him to enter me? Like YA! He gave me one of the longest slowest pumpings I’d ever had. At last he came. And I’ve got to say. If he’d lasted about a minute more, I’d have come again. It was the best damn shagging I’d ever had!

Dina just forwarded an e-mail she got from Master

"Brexit down again. I'll telling clients 1. Prepare for hard Brexit. 2. Initial drop in UK assets (stocks, real estate, Sterling). 3. Afterwards undervalued and buying opportunity. 4. Long relaxing vacation off-the-grid recommended. Love my dear slave!"

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I went to town today to get my messages and do some other shopping. We have a nice little book and stationary shop just off high street. I stopped in to pick up something and then headed home past the frock shops. Yes, I know, Master just gave me a very nice one. But a girl needs to always be looking for clothes. (Am I right, Ladies?)

So, after the first time, we were pumping pretty regular, two times a week through September. I didn’t even mind that nothing was satisfying my kidnap victim feelings.

Then, on Michaelmas, something happened that changed everything.

We were walking close to his house when he stepped on a loose rock in the path and twisted his ankle and fell hard! He was in a lot of pain and couldn’t put his weight on it. I offered to go for help, but he refused, saying he would get home somehow (it was less than 30 yards to his door). I flat refused to let him go alone. Though I’m way smaller than him, I’m strong and can be super determined. I helped him up and had him lean on me. It was a lot, but as I said, I’m determined! I got him to his house and sat him on a chair in his parlour (very posh it was for a bachelor). He was in a lot of pain and sent me to the medicine cabinet in his bedroom WC for a crepe bandage for his ankle. I found it right off and was about to return when my eye was caught by something on his night table.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Lord, it’s done nothing but rain in March! 48° high today and only about a quarter inch of rain. It’s so dretch! It better not spoil my brar’s visit or someone is going to be very sorry.

Speaking of Leaf’s visit, I spent the day cleaning again. This dump is going to look as nice as possible for my baby brar. Oh, I wrote Leaf, didn’t I. When he was first born and I was only two or three, I called him Leaf. My Ma had said something about finding a new brar who had fallen from a tree. (See what I mean about my Ma not allowing “sex” talk!) So I confused Leith with Leaf. Ever since it has been my little private name for him. He calls me Ivy. I won’t tell you exactly why.

Anyone curious about what happened in Master’s bedroom?

As I told you, I had gone to get wrap for his ankle and since, I’d never been in his house before (I assumed because I wasn’t posh enough; soon I found out there was a different reason), I took a quick gander around his bedroom on the way back (confess girls, if it was the first time you were in your bachelor boyfriend’s bedroom, wouldn’t you look around?).

Well, I only looked around a moment before my eye was caught by something on his night table. I went over and couldn’t believe my eyes! I picked it up and sneaked a look inside (actually a long, several looks). Just when I realized fully what it was, I heard him.

“XXX, did you find the tape?”

Shite! “Yes, I’m coming!” I dropped it on the bed and almost ran from the room.

In the parlour, Master was waiting in the chair. When he saw my face, he looked puzzled. I must have been flushed! I just couldn’t deal with it. I gave him the tape and mumbled something stupid about having to get home. As I skedaddled aff, I heard him call my name just as I was closing the door behind me. I didn’t turn, but ran all the way home!

Back
Top Bottom