A Story On A Roman Galley Ship

Go to CruxDreams.com
Goab was looking at the miserable group of naked prisoners with interest. They had just witnessed the barbaric crucifixion of one of their own and were begging to be spared the same fate. Goab leant forward and rested his hand on the shoulder of a young man of maybe nineteen to twenty years old. Tears were running down his soft cheeks and his hands were cupped over his small penis to keep some modesty. “I don't know if you can understand what I am saying,” he whispered in the lads ear. “You will all meet your end in some way, I will decide how and when that will happen, in the meantime I want you to fall at my feet and beg for forgiveness.” The lad looked puzzled, as Goab expected, He obviously had know idea what was being said, much to the amusement of some of the crew. “Shall I have you crucified on the other side of the mast?” he said in a calming voice and with a smile. The lad smiled back, not knowing what had been asked of him. There was more laughter from the crew, they enjoyed this mockery, the lad himself would seal his own fate eventually. Goab grabbed a handful of the other woman prisoner and pulled her up to his face. She winced at the stale wine from his breath, Goab grabbed her mouth and stuck his tongue down her throat whilst inserting several fingers up her arse and stroking her clit with his thumb. She moaned but at the same time brought her knee up sharply in his groin. Goab buckled to the floor with tears falling down his face, some of his crew were roaring with laughter at the sight of this brute of a man being felled by such a petite frame. “Enough!” roared Goab “You” and he stared into her dark brown eyes, “have made a big mistake. Your punishment will be the most severe of all, you will not die quickly mark my words.” He looked back at the young lad, “bring me another beam and some fresh nails.” the boy trembled and held his head making a long, loud moaning sound.“Clunk” the heavy beam was dropped on the deck next to the whimpering boy along with two long spikes and a hammer. Goab walked over to two of his crew and whispered something in their ears. They turned on the young lad and grabbed his legs from under him and pulled him towards the beam. The boy was screaming so loud that his face was bright red. They spread his legs wide and placed his feet on the beam. Goab had also brought two wooden washers and had proceeded to push the points of the spikes through them. To the two remaining prisoners it was clear that he was to be crucified upside down! Goab sat on the boys legs and positioned the left foot where he wanted it. He ordered one of his crew to hold the toes and the ankle so that he could place the point of the spike on the heel. The lad flinched when he felt the first touch of the iron on his flesh. He gritted his teeth as he saw the shadow of the hammer begin to fall and join his body to the wood. “Crack” iron met iron and then the splintering sound as it made its way into flesh, bone and then hard wood. The boys eyes rolled in his head, he had never felt such pain but this was just the beginning of hours of prolonged anguish. Soon it was all over and both feet were pinned to the wood. His penis stood proud and erect as this was normal with the pain and the sudden surge of blood to the organs. A rope was tied to the beam and three crew members lifted the beam and its attachment to the side of the ship. “Let's go fishing” Yelled Goab, as the twisting lad was lowered over the side. Blood was running down the boys legs from the angry spikes protruding from his pierced heels. He looked down to see the crystal clear water edging closer and closer. Now he had something else to take his mind off the pain in his feet, drowning! “Dip him in and let some blood in the water from his feet” ordered Goab. The lad was dropped the last few feet into the chilly water and the shock almost took his breath away. “Pull him up” came the command and once again his body weight hung by his feet. “Just wait a minute” said Goab as he surveyed the immediate area. “There!” shouted one of the crew and he pointed at a silvery fin just breaking the surface. Goab leaned over the side and looked down at the spread eagled boy. “Time for dinner” he laughed, “Lower away” and he gestured for this to be done very slowly. He could see the look of terror in the boys face as first his arms then shoulders touched the water. The attack was quick and brutal, no one saw it coming. The large fish took most of the boys upper body and almost pulled the rope out of the men,s hands. There was a lot of thrashing about and blood foamed over the surface, it was all over in a couple of minutes. The men pulled the rope up with the beam still attached. The beam thumped on the deck and a crew member pulled out the two spikes and threw, what remained of the feet, overboard for the smaller fish. “Tie the remaining two together, I will deal with them later,something special I think.”

To be continued
Yes, paragraphs would be nice, but with or without them Goab is about to blow my loathometer apart!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The story continues....

Goab left the deck to, go back down below, and check on the rowers. He passed the crucified women, on the mast, and paused to check her condition. He could see from her naked belly and the slow rising of her breasts that she was still alive and suffering. The blood around the nails protruding from her wrists and heels had blackened in the sun. This was good as she would not bleed to death but she would need watering if she was to suffer through the day. Goab grabbed her dirty loin cloth that lay at the foot of the mast and fastened it to a broken spear handle that lay close by, the remnants of the battle. He dipped it in a bucket of stale water that was used to wash the deck and offered it up to the blistered lips of the crucified. As soon as the wet material she opened her eyes and groaned. “Drink, my little beauty, you must be thirsty hanging up there. I'm sorry it's not wine, to dull your senses, what would be the point in that. Your suffering is all that matters too me, I want you to know that every time you stand on the spikes in your heels in order to breathe. The woman finished sucking on the cloth, “please” she croaked, “spare me this pain.” She wheezed as she began to pull on the wrists and push with her legs and thus begin the dance again that all crucifixion victims must undertake to live. Goab could hear a slight crack as another small bone in her delicate foot shattered with her weight. She gritted her teeth as she rose above the beam and took in a lungful of precious air. She soon sank back down to hang by her arms again but Goab knew she would undergo this again, very shortly, if she wanted to live.

Goab flung open the hatch and climbed down to the rowers who were still pulling at a regular pace. There was an empty place next to livia, “what happened here?” he enquired. “She has been taken sick, sir” responded the task master. “She kept passing out due to the pain in her foot caused by the nail that was driven in, it looked nasty and may have to be severed.” “Where is she now?” he asked, “We put her with the other prisoners to wait for your order sir.” “Well get another prisoner out and chained to the oar before we have this one,” and he pointed to Livia, “falling sick as well.” “Yes sir, right away,” and he left quickly to carry out his order. Goab looked around at the sweating, heaving bodies of misery. One or two had large welts on their backs where the whip had caressed their skin. These were the insubordinate ones and would have to be taught a harsh lesson in obedience. “Listen up,” he commanded, “We have one day left before we reach port and then we will take on more slaves and rations. Before that I wish to set an example for you to remember. In the morning you will be assembled on deck to witness the punishment of two prisoners who have chosen to die instead of rowing for Rome. I have therefore decided that they will be crucified together to save on nails, and hang as an example of our power to quash all who stand in our way. Livia and Mila looked at each other for comfort, was there nothing that could spare them this torment, what had fate in store for them?

To be continued......

The story continues....

Goab left the deck to, go back down below, and check on the rowers. He passed the crucified women, on the mast, and paused to check her condition. He could see from her naked belly and the slow rising of her breasts that she was still alive and suffering. The blood around the nails protruding from her wrists and heels had blackened in the sun. This was good as she would not bleed to death but she would need watering if she was to suffer through the day. Goab grabbed her dirty loin cloth that lay at the foot of the mast and fastened it to a broken spear handle that lay close by, the remnants of the battle. He dipped it in a bucket of stale water that was used to wash the deck and offered it up to the blistered lips of the crucified. As soon as the wet material she opened her eyes and groaned. “Drink, my little beauty, you must be thirsty hanging up there. I'm sorry it's not wine, to dull your senses, what would be the point in that. Your suffering is all that matters too me, I want you to know that every time you stand on the spikes in your heels in order to breathe. The woman finished sucking on the cloth, “please” she croaked, “spare me this pain.” She wheezed as she began to pull on the wrists and push with her legs and thus begin the dance again that all crucifixion victims must undertake to live. Goab could hear a slight crack as another small bone in her delicate foot shattered with her weight. She gritted her teeth as she rose above the beam and took in a lungful of precious air. She soon sank back down to hang by her arms again but Goab knew she would undergo this again, very shortly, if she wanted to live.

Goab flung open the hatch and climbed down to the rowers who were still pulling at a regular pace. There was an empty place next to livia, “what happened here?” he enquired. “She has been taken sick, sir” responded the task master. “She kept passing out due to the pain in her foot caused by the nail that was driven in, it looked nasty and may have to be severed.” “Where is she now?” he asked, “We put her with the other prisoners to wait for your order sir.” “Well get another prisoner out and chained to the oar before we have this one,” and he pointed to Livia, “falling sick as well.” “Yes sir, right away,” and he left quickly to carry out his order. Goab looked around at the sweating, heaving bodies of misery. One or two had large welts on their backs where the whip had caressed their skin. These were the insubordinate ones and would have to be taught a harsh lesson in obedience. “Listen up,” he commanded, “We have one day left before we reach port and then we will take on more slaves and rations. Before that I wish to set an example for you to remember. In the morning you will be assembled on deck to witness the punishment of two prisoners who have chosen to die instead of rowing for Rome. I have therefore decided that they will be crucified together to save on nails, and hang as an example of our power to quash all who stand in our way. Livia and Mila looked at each other for comfort, was there nothing that could spare them this torment, what had fate in store for them?

To be continued......
Hmmmmmm ... a double crux in the offing ... always a nice treat!

The story continues....
...I have therefore decided that they will be crucified together to save on nails, and hang as an example of our power to quash all who stand in our way. Livia and Mila looked at each other for comfort, was there nothing that could spare them this torment, what had fate in store for them?

To be continued......

What indeed? Fickle old Fate, eh? :eek:

Yes, paragraphs would be nice, but with or without them Goab is about to blow my loathometer apart!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hopefully Fate saves something special for Goab as well. :devil:

The next installment.

The Example

Dawn broke, on yet another glorious day, to the sound of hammering on the deck. A makeshift cross was being assembled in preparation for the dual crucifixion of the two prisoners who refused to row for Rome. Goab stood over the men, preparing the torture instrument of pain, with that look of anticipation in his dark black eyes of what was to come. This would be a simple construction with no sedile or footrest to offer support to the twisting victims. Their torment must be extreme to install fear in those about to witness the spectacle. The plan was to suspend the cross from the end of the mast so that they would swing in the breeze causing unquestionable pain to the spiked limbs.

The rowers were ordered to lower their oars and they were unfettered and led, under the cautious eye of the whip, to the upper deck. The captain of the ship, with Goab by his side, addressed the assembled. “You have been given the opportunity to row on this galley for the glory of Rome. You are all scum and deserved to die but Rome has given you this chance to live out the rest of your miserable lives chained to these oars. It appears we have some amongst you who think differently, well we have no place on this ship for shit like that and they will pay the ultimate penalty, bring out the prisoners!”

All eyes were on the hatch as the high pitched screams of the prisoners grew louder as they approached the opening. The woman was the first to be hauled up and onto the deck, she flinched in the bright sunlight and looked around in dismay at the hundred eyes peering at her nakedness. The young man was soon to follow and he too was completely naked. Both the prisoners had stopped their screaming for fear of more attention from the whip on their well torn backs. Both were shoved along to where Goab and the captain were standing. The woman started to cry uncontrollably as her fate became immediate when she caught sight of the cross on the deck. Goab went over to his crew members to give direction as to how they were to be fixed. He explained that for this to work both the man and woman must be fully aroused so that they can fit together as if in an act of lovemaking. He arranged them into two groups, one group for the man another for the woman. Each group had to work on their prisoner to full sexual arousal. The man must be brought to a full erection and the woman must be stimulated so that her cunt is starting to drip. For that purpose they seized the victims arms and legs and spread them out on the deck. “Bring that slave to me” bellowed Goab and he pointed to Livia. Livia was unshackled and pulled over to Goab. “ I have a task for you, my sweet, I want you to arouse this man so that his cock is saluting the captain. Use your hands and mouth but I need him nice and firm. If you fail then you will receive twenty lashes across those nice firm breasts of yours, do you understand me!” Livia nodded and knelt down next to the struggling young man and viewed his stubby little cock that nestled from the blonde matted hair like a chick in a nest. She looked into his eyes and stroked his forehead removing a bead of sweat from his brow. Her left hand teased the tip of his penis which jerked in surprise at this unwanted attention. Slowly she moved her hand down the shaft to his scrotum and slowly back up. She spat on his pink tip and moved her fist down once again. Again the penis twitched and started to spring to life as it steadily rose to attention to her gentle touch.

Beside the man the woman was also being attended to. There was no shortage of men that were prepared to offer their services to stick their fingers into such an inviting love hole. Both prisoners were moaning and getting close to orgasm. “That,s enough, I think they are ready for each other now” spoke Goab. “Place the man on the cross face up and bind his arms tight.” The writhing man was thrown down on the wood and his arms were stretched along the beam and roped in place. All the time this was going on Livia was ordered to keep his cock up ready to receive it's gift. The man's ankles were also lash to the sides and he was now ready. The howling woman was lifted high in the air by her hands and feet and carried over to her new bed of torment. As she was lowered Goab made show that her pussy lips were spread wide to accept the twitching member. The man's cock easily slid into the dark inviting passage of the womanhood and his eyes rolled as his skin was pealed back within the opening. The woman grunted at this intrusion but her arms were soon bound to the man's arms and similarly her dainty feet were aligned to his ankles and lashed together. To make sure they stayed together Goab had a rope bound around their waists to keep them in their loving embrace.

Chink” the bag of nails was tossed on the deck along with Goab's favourite short hammer. He knelt down, next to the heads of the prisoners, with spike and hammer in hand. A soldier seized the man's left hand and made him hold the woman hand tight. A sharp spike was place at the back of the woman's hand and with one large blow was driven though both and into the timber frame. Both howled their heads off and babbled incomprehensible words to their God's. Two more blows and the first pair of hands were fixed in place. Goab turned to the other hands and noticed they were already clenched together in agony. “Clang, clang” the hammer fell again and again to more screams of anguish from the copulating couple. Both were panting rapidly as Goab moved down to the feet with two spikes held in his gritted teeth. He looked attentively at the position of the feet and decided that he could twist the woman's foot in such a way that the soles would rest on the bone of the man's ankle. Once in place he was able to drive the spike between the bones of her feet and pass through the man's ankle. More shrieks and writhing but the ropes and spikes held firm and the men prepared to hoist them into view. Ropes were attached and four men heaved the couple high into the air. They made a splendid sight as they swayed back and forth in their erotic embrace full of pain and torment. Their moans could be heard all though the night as the rowers toiled at their oars, the thought of the prisoners hanging maintaining their stroke.

To be continued....

The next chapter.
Inclement Weather

Another day had arrived and with it a change in the weather. A strong westerly wind had taken hold and was tossing the galley around violently. The screams of the crucified, on deck, could be heard above the crashing of the waves. The two slaves, hanging in their loving embrace, were being thrown around and from time to time came in contact with the mast. The nails in their wrists and ankles causing unimaginable pain with the slightest of movement let alone being flung around like this. The other crucified women was throwing up all over the deck and globs of vomit were dripping from her naked body, running down her heaving breasts and off her flattened belly.

Down below the tormented souls toiled at their oars under the watchful eye of the task master and his beloved whip. Livia and Mila were exhausted but continued to pull with their aching arms and push with their steadily cramping legs. The chains around their ankles chaffing the skin and causing sores and blisters which would burst and cause yet more pain and anguish. They were rowing because to raise sail would almost certainly capsize the boat or even push them onto rocks and ultimate disaster.

The winds lasted for a good three hours but were now beginning to subside, much to the relief of all on board. With calmer conditions it gave the crew time to change the rowers and so Goab would pace up and down looking for those that were unfit to continue. These would be unfettered and replaced with another unwilling slave dragged from the hold. The men next to Livia and Mila were to be replaced but not them. They both sighed as they did not know how much they could take but to resist only meant harsh attention from the whip. The new slave next to Mila was a big brute of a man that had been taken in the last battle. As he was fastened to the oar and his ankle chained to the block he eyed up Mila's pert breasts. Mila could see his large engorged cock stir under the small piece of cloth. “What are you looking at?” demanded Mila with a certain amount of nervousness in her voice. The man did not understand a word she was saying but just continued to eye up her nubile young body with an ever increasing lust. Livia also had a new rowing partner but this one looked a lot frailer and would probably not last more than a few days if that. His back was torn to bits which meant he was a troublemaker. “Strike oars” and off they went again in their torturous routine.

Two days later

Finally they had reached their destination, a small harbour on the eastern coast of Italy. The Black Eagle gently moored up against the quayside and planks were quickly lowered. Goab and the crew strode down the planks and assembled in two straight lines to await the captain. The lifeless body of the crucified slave on the mast caught the attention of all who passed by as did the gentle swaying of the languishing slaves still in their love embrace. The captain appeared, “Goab, I do not wish those slaves to hang in this heat and stink the place out, take them down and dispose of them” he commanded. Goab acknowledged the order and with a couple of men boarded the ship to carry out the task. They approached the dead slave and, with tongs levered the black spikes from her heels. They lowered the beam to the deck and prised out the spikes from her wrists. The grabbed her arms and legs and hurled her limp body over the side. They then turned their attention to the two crucified slaves dangling above their heads. The ropes were untied and the makeshift cross, with its living burden, was lowered with a thump. The ropes, binding the bodies, were removed and put to one side. As the nails from the hands and feet were removed the two slaves groaned and squirmed. The woman was lifted off the man and, to everyone's surprise, the man's cock was still firmly set in the female. Goab surveyed the two prostrate slaves at his feet and with a gesture of his hand he had their feet tied back together. They were carried to the side of the ship and with much straining they were heaved over the edge to meet their maker. The bodies disappeared below the surface in a fizz of bubbles.

Once ashore Goab and the captain went about the task of purchasing more slaves to replenish those that had perished on their short trip. The main slave area was in the square and slaves were exchanged all day in the blistering heat. There were men and women ranging in age from twenty years and up. The sale was in full swing when Goab and the captain arrived. There was a platform with three steps leading up to a stake with manacles hanging down. Goab leant against a small out building to shelter from the relentless sun. The next slave up was a tall black boy of a little more that Nineteen years if a day. He was naked, as all the slaves would be, and was fettered around the ankles. He was quickly chained by his wrists to the stake and the slaver in charge approached him with a stick. He prodded the slave in the ribs which produced a small groan from the dried lips. He then placed the stick under the boy's floppy penis and raised it up in the air for the amusement of the growing crowd. The bidding was fierce and rather pricey as this slave would make a healthy stud for breeding and was no use as a rower. The captain approached the trader and whispered in his ear. The trader looked puzzled and pointed to a building to his left and then he laughed. “What did you ask him captain?” enquired Goab. “I asked where does he keep all the troublesome ones” replied the captain. Goab grinned as he understood that these would be at a much cheaper price and would be very willing to become a galley slave than end up nailed to a Roman cross.

The two entered the building, which was dark, the walls were lit by torches which fluttered in the light breeze. Howls of misery could be heard deep within the walls, Goab sensed they were getting closer to their goal. They came to a large bolted oak door which was guarded by a vicious looking brute of a man. “What do you think you are doing in here” he demanded. “Don't worry, my man, we are here to conduct some business with your master and maybe take some of this scum off your hands if the price is right”. “Good luck with that!” as he swung open the heavy door. The door opened into a large chamber with men and women being subjected to all manner of tortures. First they cam to an older man who was chained to the wall of the chamber by his wrists. Goab eyed the tortured body up and down and grunted his disapproval as his arms were dislocated at the shoulders and would be no good to row. Moving further in the next slave was female of about thirty years old. She had been chained in the same manner but her tiny feet were just touching the floor so her arms were intact. Goab felt her large floppy breasts and ran his hands into her pubic bush. He moved his fingers around inside her which made her squeal and made Goab smile, he liked this one. They made a note of this one as she would be good entertainment for his men and would also row during the days.

Suddenly there was a huge scream and sobbing from just around a corner in the chamber. It was a scream of pain and anguish and Goab went to see what all the noise was about. What he saw was what looked like a mother, father and daughter all suspended, naked, from the roof of the chamber. The mother and father looked as if they were in their late thirties early forties, the daughter would have been about nineteen. The mother had weights tied to her feet and was begging for the torture to stop, whereas the father had a weight tied to his scrotum, stretching his ball sac to the point of tearing away. The guards were looking at the girl and kept swinging her round and prodding her all over. “These could be useful to us” said the captain, “better get them down as the longer they hang they will need longer to recover.” The three were lowered and made ready for sale. “We could do with one more” spoke Goab, “let me carry on looking while you pay for the others.” The captain nodded and went off to speak to the trader.

Goab looked further into the chamber and came across another door with a guard on duty. “Who's in there?” enquired Goab. “You won't want him, he is due to be crucified later today as he killed the last guard.” “Oh he did, did he, let me have a word with him. The guard called him over, when he he came into view he was in his late thirties and in fine physical shape. He still had most of his teeth but the scars of the whip bore testament that he was insubordinate. Goab looked into the eyes of the man, “Do you wish me to have you spared?” he could see the man understood. There was no reaction, “do you know that you will end your life nailed to a Roman cross? I can save you from this agony but you will row on the largest galley in the fleet.” The slave looked at Goab through the bars and spat cleanly into his left eye. Goab quickly wiped away the spittle and glared back at him. “I will stay and watch them crucify you today, shame as you would have made a good oarsman.” With that he turned and paced out of the chamber to meet up with the captain and see the spoils they had bought.

Goab returned to the captain who was just finishing paying the trade for the three females and the male. “Well did you find anyone else?” enquired the captain. “Well I thought I had” responded Goab “but he would take too much time to soften and he would rather die than be chained to an oar. His wish will be granted this afternoon as he will be put to death by crucifixion and I will be there to see it.” “Well don't be late as we sail on the new tide and I will not miss it.” The captain and two of his men herded the new group of slaves towards the galley.

For the next hour or so Goab drank and ate his fill of fresh fruit and sampled the local women. A trumpet sounded the arrival of the crucifixion party. The slave had his arms outstretched and tied along a patibulum and was struggling under its weight. He was constantly flogged and kicked by the soldiers and there were a few who followed behind. Just to the north of the town there was a small mound with a frame set in place. There were three upright stipes which were kept in place at all times. The group quickly arrived at the site and the moaning slave was quickly dragged to the ground in front of the end stipe. A wooden gag was forced into his mouth so that he did not bite his tongue and bleed to death too early. The bag of spikes was dropped to the ground, near his head,to make him aware that the agony was about to begin. Goab moved closer so that the man could gaze into the eyes of the last person who could have saved him. His eyes never moved until the first spike was smashed into his wrist and then they rolled to white and back again. Goab was sure that he would have screamed his lungs off had he not been fitted with the gag. The second wrist was fixed in the same way and the man raised himself up on his heels in an agonising spasm. As soon as the hands were fixed he was hoisted into the air dragging his heels in the sand and leaving two small furrows. He twisted and thrashed as the stipes left splinters in his torn back and caused him more torment. Once in place the beam was slotted into the stipes and lashed with stout rope. His legs were swung to one side and his feet were bound tight to the stipes. A much larger nail was driven through both heels and into the timber. Goab was impressed as to the manner of the crucifixion and it gave him an idea to take back to the ship. He left the naked, moaning slave to ponder his destiny and returned to the ship to make the new tide.

To be continued........

The Idea

Goab made haste to the ship as time was running out and the ropes securing the vessel were being untied. He ran up the gang plank just as it was about to be withdrawn. “Just in time” remarked the captain, “sorry” responded, Goab, “but there is nothing quite like a good crucifixion and besides It has given me an idea.” The captain could see that there was excitement in his eyes. “Let's get under way and then we can discuss your so called idea, give the order the strike orders.”

The huge galley slid out of the port to the grunt and groans and occasional whip lash on the bare backs of the slaves as they toiled at their oars. Liva and Mila were being rested and huddled together in the holding cell. It was not unusual for talk of escape to be circulated amongst the slaves but they were very careful as to be caught meant certain death but even this was better than the misery they all endured. Once into open water Goab made his way to the captains quarters. “Well” said the capatin “what is this idea of yours?” Goab explained, in detail, the manner of the crucifixion he had just witnessed. He explained that three upright posts were already in place surrounded by a wooden frame for hoisting up the victims. The idea he had was to make a similar frame, at the front of the galley, with maybe two or three posts. He intended to have at least one of these constantly occupied by a crucified slave, either simply tied or fixed with nails. This would keep the slaves in line and would also save damaging the mast with the constant intrusion of nails. The captain seemed interested and gave the order to start the construction after the next port of visit.

Three days later

The Black Eagle was now heading back home, having replenished supplies and purchasing more slaves. All through the day and night the sounding of hammering could be heard above the splashing of the oars and the beating drum. Another day was dawning and the order was given for the slaves to cease rowing and were herded up on deck. As they shuffled in their chains they got their first sight of the monstrous construction at the front of the ship. A large frame with two posts in the centre, and hoisting ropes running through a pulley system, greeted them. Two large beams rested against the frame along with a stout short handled hammer and a box of crude spikes. The slaves cowered together and some began sobbing and holding each other. Livia and Mila shook in fear at the sight of the torture instrument.

The captain stood large and proud in front of them. “You are all prisoners of this ship and you row to serve this vessel and stay alive. If you row well we will feed and water you and you will live,” he continued. “If you give us trouble this is where you will end up,it is your choice and now I think we will need some examples.” He gestured to Goab who came forward with a bucket which was filled with tokens. Goab made each slave to take a token from the bucket, two of which would be black in colour. There were groans and murmurs amongst the slaves and then screams as the two black tokens were picked, the two unfortunates were male and female. The female was quite plump and maybe in her thirties whereas the male was woefully thin and would not last as long. The two slaves were unshackled from the others and dragged forward to the crucifixion frame. Both were pleading to be spared the pain of a full nailing crucifixion but as Goab stepped forward and grabbed his hammer all hope faded. “Let the male go first” commanded the captain “ I want her” and he pointed to the shaking female, “to see what she will have to face.” The man was quickly bound to his beam and Goab, with expert efficiency, drove the spikes into the quivering wrists. The man howled his lungs off and threw up all over the deck, much to the disgust of the captain. With the wrists firmly fixed the hoisting ropes were pulled into action and the thrashing slaves feet left the deck for the very last time. “Let him hang for a while before his feet are nailed” ordered the captain “Nail her up.”

The female was held in firm hands as her arms are roped to the beam. Her large breasts flopped from side to side as she too thrashed and strained against her crucifiers. Goab had other ideas, “let's give her a flogging first”he suggested, “good idea” replied the captain. Goab knelt down at the writhing body and sneered, “a flogging for you before we nail you up, aren't you lucky as this will shorten your time on the nails.” With a signal of his hand the gyrating slave was yanked into the air and up the post. “That will do” yelled Goab, “don't want her too high for the caress of my whip, her breasts and cunt need plenty of attention. When the soldiers had finished tying off the beam Goab stepped back to take careful aim. “Swish” the whip made its way through the air and contacted with the belly of the slave which provoked a high pitched yelp of pain. The first blood was drawn and more followed quickly as blow after blow rained down on the swinging slave. Goab paid plenty of attention to the swollen pussy lips and the pulsating breasts which caused more groans from the agonised slave. Goab put his whip down and ordered the bloodied slave to be lowered. Once on the deck Goab went to work driving the rusty nails into the delicate wrists. More shrieks from the slave and then, as the beam was hoisted, she fainted.

Now both slaves were hanging by their nailed wrists, tongues hanging out and eyes bulging. Goab sifted through his bag of nails and produced two long spikes eight inches in length and honed to a very sharp point. He gestured to a soldier to seize the man's legs and hold them to the side of the stake. He positioned the spike just below the ankle bone and drew his hammer back, swinging his arm in a wide arc and drove the enormous spike clean through and into the timber with one strike. The slave lost his mind and with it his bodily fluids. Two more blows and the slave was fully crucified for all to see. Goab turned and walked up to the terrified female, he stroked her leg and held her foot in his hands. For a slave she had really pretty feet, well looked after, she had obviously once belonged to a wealthy owner at some point who cared for her. What turn of fate had led her to this, he thought, as he had her feet positioned to the side of the upright ready to receive the spike. “Thwak” the nail was driven cleanly and expertly followed by two more equally well aimed hits. A small trickle of blood ran down and dripped from her twitching toes. Both slaves were babbling in their native tongues and would hang until they expired, which Goab would make sure was long and protracted. The slaves were herded back down to their oars with the screams of the newly crucified ringing in their ears.

To be continued.......

The Idea

Goab made haste to the ship as time was running out and the ropes securing the vessel were being untied. He ran up the gang plank just as it was about to be withdrawn. “Just in time” remarked the captain, “sorry” responded, Goab, “but there is nothing quite like a good crucifixion and besides It has given me an idea.” The captain could see that there was excitement in his eyes. “Let's get under way and then we can discuss your so called idea, give the order the strike orders.”

The huge galley slid out of the port to the grunt and groans and occasional whip lash on the bare backs of the slaves as they toiled at their oars. Liva and Mila were being rested and huddled together in the holding cell. It was not unusual for talk of escape to be circulated amongst the slaves but they were very careful as to be caught meant certain death but even this was better than the misery they all endured. Once into open water Goab made his way to the captains quarters. “Well” said the capatin “what is this idea of yours?” Goab explained, in detail, the manner of the crucifixion he had just witnessed. He explained that three upright posts were already in place surrounded by a wooden frame for hoisting up the victims. The idea he had was to make a similar frame, at the front of the galley, with maybe two or three posts. He intended to have at least one of these constantly occupied by a crucified slave, either simply tied or fixed with nails. This would keep the slaves in line and would also save damaging the mast with the constant intrusion of nails. The captain seemed interested and gave the order to start the construction after the next port of visit.

Three days later

The Black Eagle was now heading back home, having replenished supplies and purchasing more slaves. All through the day and night the sounding of hammering could be heard above the splashing of the oars and the beating drum. Another day was dawning and the order was given for the slaves to cease rowing and were herded up on deck. As they shuffled in their chains they got their first sight of the monstrous construction at the front of the ship. A large frame with two posts in the centre, and hoisting ropes running through a pulley system, greeted them. Two large beams rested against the frame along with a stout short handled hammer and a box of crude spikes. The slaves cowered together and some began sobbing and holding each other. Livia and Mila shook in fear at the sight of the torture instrument.

The captain stood large and proud in front of them. “You are all prisoners of this ship and you row to serve this vessel and stay alive. If you row well we will feed and water you and you will live,” he continued. “If you give us trouble this is where you will end up,it is your choice and now I think we will need some examples.” He gestured to Goab who came forward with a bucket which was filled with tokens. Goab made each slave to take a token from the bucket, two of which would be black in colour. There were groans and murmurs amongst the slaves and then screams as the two black tokens were picked, the two unfortunates were male and female. The female was quite plump and maybe in her thirties whereas the male was woefully thin and would not last as long. The two slaves were unshackled from the others and dragged forward to the crucifixion frame. Both were pleading to be spared the pain of a full nailing crucifixion but as Goab stepped forward and grabbed his hammer all hope faded. “Let the male go first” commanded the captain “ I want her” and he pointed to the shaking female, “to see what she will have to face.” The man was quickly bound to his beam and Goab, with expert efficiency, drove the spikes into the quivering wrists. The man howled his lungs off and threw up all over the deck, much to the disgust of the captain. With the wrists firmly fixed the hoisting ropes were pulled into action and the thrashing slaves feet left the deck for the very last time. “Let him hang for a while before his feet are nailed” ordered the captain “Nail her up.”

The female was held in firm hands as her arms are roped to the beam. Her large breasts flopped from side to side as she too thrashed and strained against her crucifiers. Goab had other ideas, “let's give her a flogging first”he suggested, “good idea” replied the captain. Goab knelt down at the writhing body and sneered, “a flogging for you before we nail you up, aren't you lucky as this will shorten your time on the nails.” With a signal of his hand the gyrating slave was yanked into the air and up the post. “That will do” yelled Goab, “don't want her too high for the caress of my whip, her breasts and cunt need plenty of attention. When the soldiers had finished tying off the beam Goab stepped back to take careful aim. “Swish” the whip made its way through the air and contacted with the belly of the slave which provoked a high pitched yelp of pain. The first blood was drawn and more followed quickly as blow after blow rained down on the swinging slave. Goab paid plenty of attention to the swollen pussy lips and the pulsating breasts which caused more groans from the agonised slave. Goab put his whip down and ordered the bloodied slave to be lowered. Once on the deck Goab went to work driving the rusty nails into the delicate wrists. More shrieks from the slave and then, as the beam was hoisted, she fainted.

Now both slaves were hanging by their nailed wrists, tongues hanging out and eyes bulging. Goab sifted through his bag of nails and produced two long spikes eight inches in length and honed to a very sharp point. He gestured to a soldier to seize the man's legs and hold them to the side of the stake. He positioned the spike just below the ankle bone and drew his hammer back, swinging his arm in a wide arc and drove the enormous spike clean through and into the timber with one strike. The slave lost his mind and with it his bodily fluids. Two more blows and the slave was fully crucified for all to see. Goab turned and walked up to the terrified female, he stroked her leg and held her foot in his hands. For a slave she had really pretty feet, well looked after, she had obviously once belonged to a wealthy owner at some point who cared for her. What turn of fate had led her to this, he thought, as he had her feet positioned to the side of the upright ready to receive the spike. “Thwak” the nail was driven cleanly and expertly followed by two more equally well aimed hits. A small trickle of blood ran down and dripped from her twitching toes. Both slaves were babbling in their native tongues and would hang until they expired, which Goab would make sure was long and protracted. The slaves were herded back down to their oars with the screams of the newly crucified ringing in their ears.

To be continued.......
Good write, William!!!

Now things start to get interesting!
A Plan of Escape

The slaves rowed through the night to the steady beat of the drum, the caress of the whip never far away. Livia and Mila were released from their oars for their rest period. They were taken to the holding area where more slaves were held to await their turn at the oar. The room was dimly lit save only from the light of the moon which filtered through the two small windows. Livia looked around at the men and made note of the ones that looked the strongest, Could they be trusted? There was only one way to find out. “Any of you want to get out of here?” she enquired. There was no response so she asked again, this time there was a grunt from a grizzled old man squatting in the dark corner of the room. “What sort of question is that?” he snarled, “you don't think we enjoy being treated like animals, flogged for pleasure or chained to the oars, you stupid bitch.” “I didn't mean it like that” responded Livia in a very assertive manner. “Well shut the fuck up we are all trying to get some rest here!” “Well I for one am not going to give up, there must be some way of taking this ship.” This resulted in a belly full of laughs from the other men in the cell. “How do you propose to do that?” “Yeah what plan have you got ?” All these questions would need answering and Livia did not have them. Livia sat back with her head in her hands and sobbed, what had she been thinking of, to suggest taking over the ship was unthinkable. “There might be a way” said a calm voice. The laughter stopped and all eyes peered at the shadow in the corner.

I have been a slave for over ten years and have served on many different ships, however, they all follow much the same routine. You row and you rest, you row and rest, it's always the same. Ask yourself a question when is the only time that the crew and rowers are all on deck at the same time?” There was silence and then Mila spoke in a shaky voice “when there is a punishment to take place.” “Correct” said the man “That is the best time to break out of this hell hole and overcome the crew, the element of surprise will be on our side. There will be no guard outside this door and when the rowers return that will be the time to take the captain and then you can have your revenge on Goab.” The idea seemed very plausible but for one part, “how can we predict when there will be a punishment?” enquired Livia. “We can't” replied the man, “and we must keep this just to ourselves, none of the other slaves can be involved until we have control of the captain and crew.” There was a stunned silence as the thought that this plan could conceivably work slowly began to sink in. Livia broke the silence, “but that means one of us must be the sacrifice for the others to escape.” “Yes that is true” responded the man, “one soul will have to offer themselves up and the possibility of crucifixion to enable this plan to work. If we move fast we may be able to save them and cut them down and tend to the wounds before it is too late.”

The huddled group sighed at the thought that one of them would have to endure the agony of crucifixion and hope that they could be saved early. “I will do it” said Mila in a firm and positive voice. “You can't” yelled Livia in response to her sister's brave request. “ Yes” said Mila, “as it is only my first time they will only rope me to the beams and a possible whipping.” Livia and the others could see the sense in what she was saying and they soon realised that she had made up her mind. Later that night they discussed their plan and what Mila would need to do in order for Goab to punish her in the said manner.

To be continued........

Back
Top Bottom