A Story On A Roman Galley Ship

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now things start to get interesting!
A Plan of Escape

The slaves rowed through the night to the steady beat of the drum, the caress of the whip never far away. Livia and Mila were released from their oars for their rest period. They were taken to the holding area where more slaves were held to await their turn at the oar. The room was dimly lit save only from the light of the moon which filtered through the two small windows. Livia looked around at the men and made note of the ones that looked the strongest, Could they be trusted? There was only one way to find out. “Any of you want to get out of here?” she enquired. There was no response so she asked again, this time there was a grunt from a grizzled old man squatting in the dark corner of the room. “What sort of question is that?” he snarled, “you don't think we enjoy being treated like animals, flogged for pleasure or chained to the oars, you stupid bitch.” “I didn't mean it like that” responded Livia in a very assertive manner. “Well shut the fuck up we are all trying to get some rest here!” “Well I for one am not going to give up, there must be some way of taking this ship.” This resulted in a belly full of laughs from the other men in the cell. “How do you propose to do that?” “Yeah what plan have you got ?” All these questions would need answering and Livia did not have them. Livia sat back with her head in her hands and sobbed, what had she been thinking of, to suggest taking over the ship was unthinkable. “There might be a way” said a calm voice. The laughter stopped and all eyes peered at the shadow in the corner.

I have been a slave for over ten years and have served on many different ships, however, they all follow much the same routine. You row and you rest, you row and rest, it's always the same. Ask yourself a question when is the only time that the crew and rowers are all on deck at the same time?” There was silence and then Mila spoke in a shaky voice “when there is a punishment to take place.” “Correct” said the man “That is the best time to break out of this hell hole and overcome the crew, the element of surprise will be on our side. There will be no guard outside this door and when the rowers return that will be the time to take the captain and then you can have your revenge on Goab.” The idea seemed very plausible but for one part, “how can we predict when there will be a punishment?” enquired Livia. “We can't” replied the man, “and we must keep this just to ourselves, none of the other slaves can be involved until we have control of the captain and crew.” There was a stunned silence as the thought that this plan could conceivably work slowly began to sink in. Livia broke the silence, “but that means one of us must be the sacrifice for the others to escape.” “Yes that is true” responded the man, “one soul will have to offer themselves up and the possibility of crucifixion to enable this plan to work. If we move fast we may be able to save them and cut them down and tend to the wounds before it is too late.”

The huddled group sighed at the thought that one of them would have to endure the agony of crucifixion and hope that they could be saved early. “I will do it” said Mila in a firm and positive voice. “You can't” yelled Livia in response to her sister's brave request. “ Yes” said Mila, “as it is only my first time they will only rope me to the beams and a possible whipping.” Livia and the others could see the sense in what she was saying and they soon realised that she had made up her mind. Later that night they discussed their plan and what Mila would need to do in order for Goab to punish her in the said manner.

To be continued........
OH, very nice twist here!!!

The plan

The group had talked for most of the night going over every detail of their plan. In essence the plan was to capture the captain and Goab and force the rest of the crew down below and chain them to the oars. They would then offer themselves up to the Carthagians in the desperate hope they would be spared by surrendering one of the greatest galleys in the Roman fleet. It was decided that Mila would refuse to row in the hope that Goab would single her out to punish her publicly on deck.

Soon they were changed over and chained back to their oars. Livia looked into her sister's eyes and smiled, a tear ran down her cheek but she held them back in a show of strength and pride at what her sister would have to endure. “Strike oars” came the command and the drum beat began. The slaves put their backs into it and pulled with all their strength, pushing with their legs and pulling with their arms as they had done many times before. Goab paced up the centre with whip in hand, now and again giving a casual flick on the deck to ensure its presence was known. Mila looked across at her sister and removed her hands from the oar and dropped them by her side. “Crack” the whip was laid on her sweaty back. “Row you bitch!” bellowed Goab “or so help me I will tear the flesh from your back!” “Crack” another taste of the whip tore into her now bloody back. Livia flinched on every blow but she was unable to aid her sister in her pain as this was all part of the plan. More lashes rained down on Mila's back until Goab realised he was wasting his time. “Unchain this bitch” he ordered “Lock her up, I will deal with her when I have a space.” Mila was unchained from her oar and her limp body was dragged to the holding cell and chained to the sides. “Keep rowing you scum, you will be present at her punishment in the morning” screamed Goab.

The slaves rowed into the night and until the sun began to peep above the horizon. Livia and the group were now resting after several hours of toil at the oars. The leader of the group spoke, “they will come for the rowers soon to witness the punishment of Mila, that will be our chance. There will be nobody guarding outside, we will need all our strength to get this door open but we must be strong, for Mila's sake” and he glanced at Livia. They could hear the commotion as the crew ushered the slaves up on deck. With all this noise going on they kicked and pushed at the door, which the guards never locked as no one had ever attempted to escape before. The hinges had been loosened sufficiently for the door to come crashing down with a tremendous thud. The small group ventured out and slowly made their way along to the captains quarters. They slowly opened the door to find the captain in a deep sleep sprawled across a table after a night of drinking. The leader of the group seized his arms and pulled him up. One of the other slaves and grabbed a knife from the table and went to slit his throat. Livia stopped him, “no” she screamed, “we have my sister to think about and besides we need him alive to bargain with.” The slave dropped the knife and slapped the captain around the face and spitting in his eye.

They manhandled him to the open hatch and pushed him through onto the deck, the group quickly followed to restrain him and hold a knife at his throat. Livia was the last through the hatch “Mila Nooooo!” she screamed. Goab had not been true to his word as he had crucified Mila to the vacant mast with iron spikes through her dainty hands and feet. As there was no beam to use he had her hands nailed above her head in a crux simplex style and her feet nailed behind the mast with a single nail through the soles, in this position she was fully exposed. She was twisting and groaning in agony when she caught sight of the group and Livia and gasped, “help me” she pleaded.

The group moved forward with the captain and ordered him to tell his men to lay down their arms or his throat would be slit and they would be guilty of his murder. The crew did as they were told and were quickly over run by the other slaves who took great glee in knocking out a few teeth and kicking them in the groin. “Enough” called the leader of the group, “take them down and chain them to your oars, let's see how they like rowing.” The slaves dragged the defeated crew down below amidst a lot of laughter. “Goab I think we can find something different and more fitting for you.”

Livia and another slave went over to Mila who was hanging very limply from the mast. Livia grabbed some pliers and went behind the mast. She looked at her sister's poor damaged feet and began slowly prissing the long spike out of her bloodied soles. This produced an awful groan and her fragile frame started to shake with the intense pain of the removal. As the spike came free her legs dangled loosely at the sides, fresh blood oozing from the large holes in her feet. Livia held her sister's feet to take some of the weight off her spiked wrists whilst another slave scaled the mast to prise the remaining nail from the delicate body. As the nail came free her sister fell into Livia's waiting arms. Mila was lowered onto the deck and Livia put some water to her lips. Mila looked up at Livia “did I do well?” she stuttered, “You did just fine” responded Livia, “now let's get these wounds cleaned and dressed.”

As they carried the wounded Mila to the hatch Livia saw Goab bound against the side of the galley. She looked into his dark eyes and kicked him hard and low into the groin. He screamed at this intrusion but soon realised that there would be something much more severe for him to endure in the coming days.

The plan

The group had talked for most of the night going over every detail of their plan. In essence the plan was to capture the captain and Goab and force the rest of the crew down below and chain them to the oars. They would then offer themselves up to the Carthagians in the desperate hope they would be spared by surrendering one of the greatest galleys in the Roman fleet. It was decided that Mila would refuse to row in the hope that Goab would single her out to punish her publicly on deck.

Soon they were changed over and chained back to their oars. Livia looked into her sister's eyes and smiled, a tear ran down her cheek but she held them back in a show of strength and pride at what her sister would have to endure. “Strike oars” came the command and the drum beat began. The slaves put their backs into it and pulled with all their strength, pushing with their legs and pulling with their arms as they had done many times before. Goab paced up the centre with whip in hand, now and again giving a casual flick on the deck to ensure its presence was known. Mila looked across at her sister and removed her hands from the oar and dropped them by her side. “Crack” the whip was laid on her sweaty back. “Row you bitch!” bellowed Goab “or so help me I will tear the flesh from your back!” “Crack” another taste of the whip tore into her now bloody back. Livia flinched on every blow but she was unable to aid her sister in her pain as this was all part of the plan. More lashes rained down on Mila's back until Goab realised he was wasting his time. “Unchain this bitch” he ordered “Lock her up, I will deal with her when I have a space.” Mila was unchained from her oar and her limp body was dragged to the holding cell and chained to the sides. “Keep rowing you scum, you will be present at her punishment in the morning” screamed Goab.

The slaves rowed into the night and until the sun began to peep above the horizon. Livia and the group were now resting after several hours of toil at the oars. The leader of the group spoke, “they will come for the rowers soon to witness the punishment of Mila, that will be our chance. There will be nobody guarding outside, we will need all our strength to get this door open but we must be strong, for Mila's sake” and he glanced at Livia. They could hear the commotion as the crew ushered the slaves up on deck. With all this noise going on they kicked and pushed at the door, which the guards never locked as no one had ever attempted to escape before. The hinges had been loosened sufficiently for the door to come crashing down with a tremendous thud. The small group ventured out and slowly made their way along to the captains quarters. They slowly opened the door to find the captain in a deep sleep sprawled across a table after a night of drinking. The leader of the group seized his arms and pulled him up. One of the other slaves and grabbed a knife from the table and went to slit his throat. Livia stopped him, “no” she screamed, “we have my sister to think about and besides we need him alive to bargain with.” The slave dropped the knife and slapped the captain around the face and spitting in his eye.

They manhandled him to the open hatch and pushed him through onto the deck, the group quickly followed to restrain him and hold a knife at his throat. Livia was the last through the hatch “Mila Nooooo!” she screamed. Goab had not been true to his word as he had crucified Mila to the vacant mast with iron spikes through her dainty hands and feet. As there was no beam to use he had her hands nailed above her head in a crux simplex style and her feet nailed behind the mast with a single nail through the soles, in this position she was fully exposed. She was twisting and groaning in agony when she caught sight of the group and Livia and gasped, “help me” she pleaded.

The group moved forward with the captain and ordered him to tell his men to lay down their arms or his throat would be slit and they would be guilty of his murder. The crew did as they were told and were quickly over run by the other slaves who took great glee in knocking out a few teeth and kicking them in the groin. “Enough” called the leader of the group, “take them down and chain them to your oars, let's see how they like rowing.” The slaves dragged the defeated crew down below amidst a lot of laughter. “Goab I think we can find something different and more fitting for you.”

Livia and another slave went over to Mila who was hanging very limply from the mast. Livia grabbed some pliers and went behind the mast. She looked at her sister's poor damaged feet and began slowly prissing the long spike out of her bloodied soles. This produced an awful groan and her fragile frame started to shake with the intense pain of the removal. As the spike came free her legs dangled loosely at the sides, fresh blood oozing from the large holes in her feet. Livia held her sister's feet to take some of the weight off her spiked wrists whilst another slave scaled the mast to prise the remaining nail from the delicate body. As the nail came free her sister fell into Livia's waiting arms. Mila was lowered onto the deck and Livia put some water to her lips. Mila looked up at Livia “did I do well?” she stuttered, “You did just fine” responded Livia, “now let's get these wounds cleaned and dressed.”

As they carried the wounded Mila to the hatch Livia saw Goab bound against the side of the galley. She looked into his dark eyes and kicked him hard and low into the groin. He screamed at this intrusion but soon realised that there would be something much more severe for him to endure in the coming days.
Aha! :)

Goab getting his just desserts! :)

:popcorn:

It was decided that Mila would refuse to row in the hope that Goab would single her out to punish her publicly on deck.
I imagine myself as Mila doing my Corporal Jones act -
"Please let me volunteer to be published punically - er - punished publicly - please, pleeeeease!" :p

Revenge

As some of the group carried the frail tortured body of Mila out of the blazing sun, Livia turned and looked at the two wretched slaves hanging form the cross frame at the front of the galley. Both were panting and groaning when they lifted their weight on their shattered heels. “Cut them down!” ordered Livia “They will not die on a Roman cross.” Two slaves prised the spikes out of the feet of the crucified and lowered the beams gently to the deck. The remaining two spikes were then removed from the wrists and thrown to one side. The two unfortunates were carried below deck to be attended to, it was not expected for them to survive.

Livia paced up to Goab who was squinting in the burning sun as his hands were bound behind his back. “What shall we do with you?” Goab looked up at her and grinned. “My, my” he said “Now look who's in charge.” Livia kicked his shin, hurting her foot in the process, Goab laughed. “Your sister struggled like a lamb going to be slaughtered when I nailed her hands to the mast,” he sneered. “I got my men to hold her ankles tight and spread her legs wide so I could fuck her well, before I finished the nailing.”Livia felt sick as he continued. “Nice little feet though, shame I had to drive such a cruel spike through them.” It was as if he was taunting her to provoke a reaction, he knew that he was a doomed man so what the hell.

You know that you will die” responded Livia, “It will not be quick and I intend for it to be as painful and humiliating as you inflicted on others, and when I am finished your body will adorn the front of this ship for all to see.” Livia turned and walked to the hatch to attend to her beloved sister. “I will see you in hell!” bellowed Goab, “Mark my words I will see you in hell.” Livia only smiled to herself, revenge will be hers and her sisters.

Below deck she could see her sister being attended to by the other slaves. One was wiping her brow and another holding a cup of wine to her lips to help dull the pain. Livia checked the wounds in her hands and feet, it was important that they were cleaned as best they could as infection would almost certainly set in. Luckily no blood vessels had been ruptured in her wrists and the spike through the soles of her feet and only broken one small bone in each foot.

Mila opened her eyes and saw the reassuring face of her sister smiling at her. “Do we have the ship” she asked in a soft voice. “Yes we do” replied Livia “and what's more we now have Goab in chains.” “I want to watch him suffer” stammered Mila. “You will” replied Livia, I will give you the choice of his punishment.”

To be continued........(The punishment of Goab)

Revenge

As some of the group carried the frail tortured body of Mila out of the blazing sun, Livia turned and looked at the two wretched slaves hanging form the cross frame at the front of the galley. Both were panting and groaning when they lifted their weight on their shattered heels. “Cut them down!” ordered Livia “They will not die on a Roman cross.” Two slaves prised the spikes out of the feet of the crucified and lowered the beams gently to the deck. The remaining two spikes were then removed from the wrists and thrown to one side. The two unfortunates were carried below deck to be attended to, it was not expected for them to survive.

Livia paced up to Goab who was squinting in the burning sun as his hands were bound behind his back. “What shall we do with you?” Goab looked up at her and grinned. “My, my” he said “Now look who's in charge.” Livia kicked his shin, hurting her foot in the process, Goab laughed. “Your sister struggled like a lamb going to be slaughtered when I nailed her hands to the mast,” he sneered. “I got my men to hold her ankles tight and spread her legs wide so I could fuck her well, before I finished the nailing.”Livia felt sick as he continued. “Nice little feet though, shame I had to drive such a cruel spike through them.” It was as if he was taunting her to provoke a reaction, he knew that he was a doomed man so what the hell.

You know that you will die” responded Livia, “It will not be quick and I intend for it to be as painful and humiliating as you inflicted on others, and when I am finished your body will adorn the front of this ship for all to see.” Livia turned and walked to the hatch to attend to her beloved sister. “I will see you in hell!” bellowed Goab, “Mark my words I will see you in hell.” Livia only smiled to herself, revenge will be hers and her sisters.

Below deck she could see her sister being attended to by the other slaves. One was wiping her brow and another holding a cup of wine to her lips to help dull the pain. Livia checked the wounds in her hands and feet, it was important that they were cleaned as best they could as infection would almost certainly set in. Luckily no blood vessels had been ruptured in her wrists and the spike through the soles of her feet and only broken one small bone in each foot.

Mila opened her eyes and saw the reassuring face of her sister smiling at her. “Do we have the ship” she asked in a soft voice. “Yes we do” replied Livia “and what's more we now have Goab in chains.” “I want to watch him suffer” stammered Mila. “You will” replied Livia, I will give you the choice of his punishment.”

Another good chapter. Now go find an avatar that suits your skills and tell us (generally) where you are from and your 'plumbing' on your profile!

Tree

Revenge

So glad to see Goab getting his punishment. But they're not out of the water yet. Now they're pirates. Romans don't like pirates.
Aha! :)

Goab getting his just desserts! :)

:popcorn:
He can have a full 7 courses, not just dessert, for my money. :D

Goab shivered through the night, there was a light breeze but the ship was not moving that fast. He could hear the crack of the whip and the yelp as it fell on Roman skin of the captives now chained to the oars. There was only forty crew in total and therefore the pace was slow but that did not matter at this time. If the wind increased they could raise sail to gather speed, but they were in no hurry. The rest of the slaves were helping themselves to the plentiful wine and food they now had available and taking great glee in spitting all over the naked rowers. Some of the slaves were wearing the Roman uniforms in a mock gesture and a show of defiance.

Meanwhile Livia and some others were tending to the wounds of the two slaves and Mila. The female slave had suffered badly from the whip and had lost a fair amount of blood from the flogging she received before being nailed. The male had already gone into shock and expired, despite all the help he had received. Livia was more interested in her sister's condition as she mopped her brow and kept cleaning the wounds in her wrists and feet. She had also taken a bowl of water and cleaned around and inside her sex and removed as much of Goab's semen as she could. She prayed that if she survived this ordeal that she was not pregnant from the rape.

Livia never left her sister's side and fell asleep holding her hand tightly in hers. She awoke with the new day sunlight seeping through the beams and onto her cheeks. She was startled to feel a grip on her hand and looked to see her sister smiling and looking into her eyes. “How do you feel?” asked Livia, “Ito get her s've had better days” responded Mila and then she gritted her teeth as a spasm of pain shot up her legs from the wounds in her feet. Livia gave her a drink of wine to help stifle the pain she was experiencing. It would be a slow process to get her fully well again as crucifixion victims usually died from the terrible infections inflicted by spikes still coated in the blood of previous victims. Livia was confident that with the right care and help she had a good chance of survival.

Livia's attention was drawn to laughter and shouting on deck, so she looked up through the hatch to see what all the commotion was about. She saw the slaves taunting the restrained Goab by kicking and punching him. Some slaves were urinating in his face and others were pulling at his placid penis to try to arouse him. Livia could see that they were getting impatient and they wanted their revenge as many had felt the taste of his whip on their backs and breasts. “Enough” shouted Livia, “I am fully aware that you want to see him punished and so you will, the manner of his death should be slow and painful.” She looked at Goab “You will suffer for what you did to my sister and you will die a slow and miserable death. Trust me, before we are finished you will be begging us to kill you and put you out of your misery.” Goab looked at Livia and for once she could see fear in his eyes and a tear ran down his gaunt cheek. “Bring me some water I want him fully revived so he can endure his torment for a long, long time.”

Goab was given water and some stale bread to keep his strength up. The slaves had to force it down his throat as they didn't want him dying too quickly. Livia walked up to him and dropped a bag of nails and his favourite hammer at his feet. She tipped the spikes out on to the deck and Goab looked at them in disgust and a jet of warm golden pee shot from his semi stiff penis. The slaves cheered at this reaction and unchained him from the side and dragged him to his own crucifixion frame. The beam was dragged to the base of the stake and the hoisting ropes were attached to the ends. After all that Goab had done he was just a feeble man resigned to his fate and crying like a baby. He begged to be spared this fate but it would fall on deaf ears as his arms were dragged along the crude beam. “Wait” shouted Livia, “bring me the spikes and the hammer they look much to sharp to me!” With that she began to blunt the ends of the spikes as she had seen him do once or twice before. Goab started to struggle but there were many hands holding him in place. Livia place the spike into the hollow of his right wrist and the hammer came crashing down driving the spike through flesh, bone and sinew and into the timber below. A spurt of blood shot into the air as the flattened end of the spike did its work. Goab howled his head off and kicked his heels frantically on the deck with the extreme agony he was in. Three more blows and the large nail head was flush with his quivering wrist. Livia jumped across his heaving chest and swiftly drove the second spike into place. By now Goab was screaming his lungs off and shaking violently, “that was for Mila” scowled Livia.

The slaves all stood around this pathetic writhing man for some time laughing at his torment. “Heave him up” commanded Livia, “make sure you jerk him as you go but go slowly.” Slowly Goab was raised into a sitting position and then onto his heels and finally his feet left the deck for the very last time. Inch by inch he was hoisted up the frame, screaming as splinters ripped into his back and the nails ground against the bones in his wrists. When the beam was in place Livia looked up at him and smiled. From behind her back she produced a cornu of quite a large size, which one of the slaves had made from a broken end of an oar. Livia held it up to Goab's face, “I told you that I would make you suffer.” She coated the end of the horn with tallow and had two slaves grabbed his feet and pull the legs wide apart. The point of the horn was placed at the entrance to his anus and with a quick push and turn it entered fully into him. Goab screamed loud and high and his penis started to rise quickly as if he was saluting the crew. Livia nailed the cornu to the upright so that he could take his weight off his torn wrists. Next they positioned his feet so that his toes were pointing to the deck and two spikes were smashed into his ankles amidst more screams from the recipient. Livia and the slaves looked for ages at the twisting, writhing wretched man as he began the long and tortuous agony of the cross.

To be continued.........

Goab shivered through the night, there was a light breeze but the ship was not moving that fast. He could hear the crack of the whip and the yelp as it fell on Roman skin of the captives now chained to the oars. There was only forty crew in total and therefore the pace was slow but that did not matter at this time. If the wind increased they could raise sail to gather speed, but they were in no hurry. The rest of the slaves were helping themselves to the plentiful wine and food they now had available and taking great glee in spitting all over the naked rowers. Some of the slaves were wearing the Roman uniforms in a mock gesture and a show of defiance.

Meanwhile Livia and some others were tending to the wounds of the two slaves and Mila. The female slave had suffered badly from the whip and had lost a fair amount of blood from the flogging she received before being nailed. The male had already gone into shock and expired, despite all the help he had received. Livia was more interested in her sister's condition as she mopped her brow and kept cleaning the wounds in her wrists and feet. She had also taken a bowl of water and cleaned around and inside her sex and removed as much of Goab's semen as she could. She prayed that if she survived this ordeal that she was not pregnant from the rape.

Livia never left her sister's side and fell asleep holding her hand tightly in hers. She awoke with the new day sunlight seeping through the beams and onto her cheeks. She was startled to feel a grip on her hand and looked to see her sister smiling and looking into her eyes. “How do you feel?” asked Livia, “Ito get her s've had better days” responded Mila and then she gritted her teeth as a spasm of pain shot up her legs from the wounds in her feet. Livia gave her a drink of wine to help stifle the pain she was experiencing. It would be a slow process to get her fully well again as crucifixion victims usually died from the terrible infections inflicted by spikes still coated in the blood of previous victims. Livia was confident that with the right care and help she had a good chance of survival.

Livia's attention was drawn to laughter and shouting on deck, so she looked up through the hatch to see what all the commotion was about. She saw the slaves taunting the restrained Goab by kicking and punching him. Some slaves were urinating in his face and others were pulling at his placid penis to try to arouse him. Livia could see that they were getting impatient and they wanted their revenge as many had felt the taste of his whip on their backs and breasts. “Enough” shouted Livia, “I am fully aware that you want to see him punished and so you will, the manner of his death should be slow and painful.” She looked at Goab “You will suffer for what you did to my sister and you will die a slow and miserable death. Trust me, before we are finished you will be begging us to kill you and put you out of your misery.” Goab looked at Livia and for once she could see fear in his eyes and a tear ran down his gaunt cheek. “Bring me some water I want him fully revived so he can endure his torment for a long, long time.”

Goab was given water and some stale bread to keep his strength up. The slaves had to force it down his throat as they didn't want him dying too quickly. Livia walked up to him and dropped a bag of nails and his favourite hammer at his feet. She tipped the spikes out on to the deck and Goab looked at them in disgust and a jet of warm golden pee shot from his semi stiff penis. The slaves cheered at this reaction and unchained him from the side and dragged him to his own crucifixion frame. The beam was dragged to the base of the stake and the hoisting ropes were attached to the ends. After all that Goab had done he was just a feeble man resigned to his fate and crying like a baby. He begged to be spared this fate but it would fall on deaf ears as his arms were dragged along the crude beam. “Wait” shouted Livia, “bring me the spikes and the hammer they look much to sharp to me!” With that she began to blunt the ends of the spikes as she had seen him do once or twice before. Goab started to struggle but there were many hands holding him in place. Livia place the spike into the hollow of his right wrist and the hammer came crashing down driving the spike through flesh, bone and sinew and into the timber below. A spurt of blood shot into the air as the flattened end of the spike did its work. Goab howled his head off and kicked his heels frantically on the deck with the extreme agony he was in. Three more blows and the large nail head was flush with his quivering wrist. Livia jumped across his heaving chest and swiftly drove the second spike into place. By now Goab was screaming his lungs off and shaking violently, “that was for Mila” scowled Livia.

The slaves all stood around this pathetic writhing man for some time laughing at his torment. “Heave him up” commanded Livia, “make sure you jerk him as you go but go slowly.” Slowly Goab was raised into a sitting position and then onto his heels and finally his feet left the deck for the very last time. Inch by inch he was hoisted up the frame, screaming as splinters ripped into his back and the nails ground against the bones in his wrists. When the beam was in place Livia looked up at him and smiled. From behind her back she produced a cornu of quite a large size, which one of the slaves had made from a broken end of an oar. Livia held it up to Goab's face, “I told you that I would make you suffer.” She coated the end of the horn with tallow and had two slaves grabbed his feet and pull the legs wide apart. The point of the horn was placed at the entrance to his anus and with a quick push and turn it entered fully into him. Goab screamed loud and high and his penis started to rise quickly as if he was saluting the crew. Livia nailed the cornu to the upright so that he could take his weight off his torn wrists. Next they positioned his feet so that his toes were pointing to the deck and two spikes were smashed into his ankles amidst more screams from the recipient. Livia and the slaves looked for ages at the twisting, writhing wretched man as he began the long and tortuous agony of the cross.

To be continued.........
Yay! For the story and yay! For the avatar! :)

Dammit William, don't make Goab cry. What is this "a tear ran down his cheek" stuff. I don't want to feel sympathy for him.:mad::mad: Fortunately Livia is made of stern stuff. :cool:

Excellent chapter, again. :popcorn:

Goab's torture continues

The slaves had dispersed leaving Goab to his hideous torture. Goab looked down from his cross, the hot blazing sun scorching his skin and the sweat stinging his eyes. The cornu, that had been rammed into his anus, was doing its work by taking some of his weight off his pierced wrists and ankles. Every now and again electric bolts of pain would shoot up his arms from the crude iron spikes in his wrists. The legs would spasm from the iron work that was hammered through his ankles making his whole body shake and gyrate. Goab was alone in his misery and he banged his head against the post in desperation to knock himself out and end his torment. Trying to breathe was like sucking through a wet cloth, his lungs were at bursting point. He pushed down on his heels and felt the square edge of the spike scrape against bone in his ankle and causing his face to grimace in the extreme pain. As his pathetic body rose he sucked in the precious life saving air but after only a few seconds the pain was too much to endure and he slumped back down. His arse rammed down hard on the cornu giving more stimulus to his penis which jerked high in the air again.

Goab could hear clapping and he turned his head to see Livia standing, with arms folded, smiling at the contorted features of this retched man. “Still with us” she gloated, “my companions wish to address you” she continued. The slaves were being assembled on deck, hatred was fully in all of their eyes. Livia dropped Goab's heavy whip on the deck in front of his cross. “You have used this whip on all of our backs and now it will be your turn. Each slave will take a turn to apply the lash anywhere on your body they wish and trust me no part will be spared.” The first slave stepped forward and grasped the whip firmly in his hand. “Swish” it whistled through the air and struck Goab cleanly across his heaving chest. The next slave paced up and delivered her strike aiming at his erect penis, which produced the loudest of screams. The endless torture continued until all ninety eight slaves had vented their anguish on the restrained tormentor. Goab was a bloody mess and had fainted from the severe abuse of his body. “Clean him up” ordered Livia, and buckets of sea water were thrown over the limp body. The sting of the salt revived Goab quickly who started moaning and twisting on the spikes causing fresh blood to drip from the wounds. He was given water, as the end of his torment would not end that quickly. As the sun set over the horizon the silhouette of the crucified man stood out for all to see with the occasional groan as the body rose and sank on the spikes.

Back
Top Bottom