A tough question

Go to CruxDreams.com

Andras

Assistant executioner
I have a very tough question for you all:

How could I make my wife 'accidentally' meet some content about BDSM crucifixion to see her reaction?

I mean this would be the safest way to get her involved in my fetish. If she would hear about this from me the first time, I am sure she would freak out, and panic.
Theory is a good thing, but I need some ideas that have chance to work in practice. Does anyone have experience with this?
Any advice would really be a great help…

Thank you all.

Dear Sir,

is she open minded enough for this kind of content? How is her reaction on some - let's say - softer BDSM practices and themes? Any practical experience or everything just in your imagination and fantasy?

Perhaps you could lie atop the bed naked, in a crucifixion pose and have her discover you there at an unusual time of day. If you are totally relaxed and calm, with your eyes closed and body stretched and vulnerable, it might arouse her curiosity and lead to some experimentation.

For me, crucifixion was initially a punishment I received from my MASTER for bad behavior, and I was not prepared for it. Over time I learned to embrace the discomfort and pain of being hung on the cross and found both humility and sexual passion in the punishment.

Back
Top Bottom