After the sentence

Go to CruxDreams.com

Linnea

Assistant executioner
The judge has sentenced me to be tied up to a cross for a certain number of hours. When will the sentence be carried out? Immediately? Do we wait for the trial to finish, and see if some more of my co-conspirators receive the same sentence? Or do you think it is better to wait and advertise the event?

The judge has sentenced me to be tied up to a cross for a certain number of hours. When will the sentence be carried out? Immediately? Do we wait for the trial to finish, and see if some more of my co-conspirators receive the same sentence? Or do you think it is better to wait and advertise the event?
Definitely advertise. You’ll get more of a crowd if there’s to be a public flogging first :devil:

Depends. If I’m the one selling the tickets and running the souvenir stall, then one at a time. Otherwise, I say let’s do ‘em all at the same time :rolleyes:
6 Messa business woman (2).jpg ... But for a mass'crucifixion, I should have more of my Premium French Crucifixion Wood to sell ...
For only one, one cross is suffiscient and can be used and re-used .......

Well, there has to be a period of waiting no matter what. Under Roman rule for Jew or Gentile, execute them at dawn on Sunday to give them the longest possible time before the sabbath. Make sure they wait a minimum of a week in prison before their execution. Use this time, not just to advertise the execution of a number of beautiful women, but also to feed them plenty of food to get their strength up and their glycogen stores full. The last two days should be a liquid only diet. By the time they are on the cross, it’ll only be water and vinegar.

At least wait for the end of the trial.
Since crucifixion is a social event, all those sentenced will be executed together, after advertising the verdict, of course.

Should we hold on until the trial is over, to advertise all of us? Or does each condemned get their own event?

Are you condemned (to death) or to be crucified for a period of time as a punishment? You said the judge sentenced you to be tied to a cross for a certain number of hours, but you also used the word "condemned".

I think non-lethal crucifixion as public punishment is a very exciting idea. (I've fantasized about it myself!)

Well, there has to be a period of waiting no matter what. Under Roman rule for Jew or Gentile, execute them at dawn on Sunday to give them the longest possible time before the sabbath. Make sure they wait a minimum of a week in prison before their execution. Use this time, not just to advertise the execution of a number of beautiful women, but also to feed them plenty of food to get their strength up and their glycogen stores full. The last two days should be a liquid only diet. By the time they are on the cross, it’ll only be water and vinegar.

Someone with real expertise here. Busy taking notes :icon_writing:

I think I'd want to refuse food--starve myself--knowing what awaited me. Who would even have an appetite while awaiting crucifixion?! I'd be terrified!!! Better keep me on suicide watch.

I think you need to get in training, you can't expect to put up a good show on the cross without rigorous preparation -
so off to the boot camp, for a really tough regime in the gym, lots of work on the treadmill to build up those leg muscles,
then out on the assault course, running with a heavy pack, etc. A month's training with the Marines
(who of course have full use of your body on demand at any time) then you'll be ready for public display!

I sympathize with @montycrusto's point about ticket sales, but any proper judicial enterprise is going to have a steady flow of prisoners headed for the cross. Single events just aren't practical unless business is really slow.

IMO, finish all the relevant trials, and let the convicted conspirators cross-dance together. Premium ticket holders get a chance to whip crucified inmates and take selfies. :wink:

Someone with real expertise here. Busy taking notes :icon_writing:
Either way, you'll complain, Moore. "I'm lonely" or "These others are getting attention that belongs to me"...

In my Trabbian Justice stories, at least the ones set in the US, and in your "Saturday in the Park" story, the offenders had to go home and carry on their normal lives waiting for a summons to arrive in the mail (in the modern era it can come by text, I suppose). I thought that was an interesting situation...And then the food and incidentals are on their dime, not the state's.

Either way, you'll complain, Moore. "I'm lonely" or "These others are getting attention that belongs to me"...

In my Trabbian Justice stories, at least the ones set in the US, and in your "Saturday in the Park" story, the offenders had to go home and carry on their normal lives waiting for a summons to arrive in the mail (in the modern era it can come by text, I suppose). I thought that was an interesting situation...And then the food and incidentals are on their dime, not the state's.
Can you give link for this story?

Are you condemned (to death) or to be crucified for a period of time as a punishment? You said the judge sentenced you to be tied to a cross for a certain number of hours, but you also used the word "condemned".

I think non-lethal crucifixion as public punishment is a very exciting idea. (I've fantasized about it myself!)
I be thought about that, but the ropes just don’t seem as painful as nails. I don’t particularly care for the death part of crucifixion, but I love the nails. (See my title, hahahaha.) Maybe for me than looks not like non-lethal crucifying with ropes, but like less-than-lethal crucifixion with rubber nails. But seriously, I think narrow, sterile, modern nails could be less than lethal.

Any preference as to whether you're provided with a cornu or sedile to further humiliated yourself during your public display Marcella?

Can you give link for this story?

There's several, but these are the more recent ones.

Back
Top Bottom