After the sentence

Go to CruxDreams.com
What would happen to us it will be a long night we got to stay strong as we are tortured and assaulted ready for tomorrow's crucifixion the guards have been to really enjoy themselves

The judge has sentenced me to be tied up to a cross for a certain number of hours. When will the sentence be carried out? Immediately? Do we wait for the trial to finish, and see if some more of my co-conspirators receive the same sentence? Or do you think it is better to wait and advertise the event?
The event has to be advertised. It has to be as humiliating as possible for you. The more people join, the better it is. I'd be there, too. I'd have a good time when they strip you and tie you to your cross. It would be more fun though, if you are sentenced to death. Why do they crucify you? I'm just curious, but on the other hand I don't mind, I come by to see you struggle........:rolleyes:

I am not sure, it could be for something minor, like a mistake in my taxes, or my slave selling business selling someone that turns out not to be who we claimed to be. Or I could be completely innocent, and the charges fabricated because people want to see me hang.
I was crucified with you for killing a guard I think you got charges that were fabricated

I am not sure, it could be for something minor, like a mistake in my taxes, or my slave selling business selling someone that turns out not to be who we claimed to be. Or I could be completely innocent, and the charges fabricated because people want to see me hang.
Depending on the mood, being accused of practising lesbianism is an option too.

Depending on the mood, being accused of practising lesbianism is an option too.
Yes I tried to escape but didn't kill the guard so I don't know what happen then the guards made sure that I suffered agony before my crucifixion then seeing you carrying your beam mine was strapped to my arms then when we got to thesite there was 2 poles waiting and both had cornus for us to sit on

I think we should wait a few days. What we can do is advertise that a crucifixion is about to happen, and how many are to be crucified, but not reveal the names of who, nor the length of their sentences. It'll draw a curious crowd to see who is going to be the one to endure the naked suffering of the cross.

Back
Top Bottom