After the sentence

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are you condemned (to death) or to be crucified for a period of time as a punishment? You said the judge sentenced you to be tied to a cross for a certain number of hours, but you also used the word "condemned".

I think non-lethal crucifixion as public punishment is a very exciting idea. (I've fantasized about it myself!)
Non-lethal, as punishment for me, please.

I be thought about that, but the ropes just don’t seem as painful as nails. I don’t particularly care for the death part of crucifixion, but I love the nails. (See my title, hahahaha.) Maybe for me than looks not like non-lethal crucifying with ropes, but like less-than-lethal crucifixion with rubber nails. But seriously, I think narrow, sterile, modern nails could be less than lethal.
I like the postural pain of having to keep the uncomfortable position for a long time. Much less localised than the nails.

I think you need to get in training, you can't expect to put up a good show on the cross without rigorous preparation -
so off to the boot camp, for a really tough regime in the gym, lots of work on the treadmill to build up those leg muscles,
then out on the assault course, running with a heavy pack, etc. A month's training with the Marines
(who of course have full use of your body on demand at any time) then you'll be ready for public display!
There goes that vivid imagination again---

The judge has sentenced me to be tied up to a cross for a certain number of hours. When will the sentence be carried out? Immediately? Do we wait for the trial to finish, and see if some more of my co-conspirators receive the same sentence? Or do you think it is better to wait and advertise the event?
I would say it depends on the availability of crosses. If there are some to spare, then swift justice is best. If not , you may need to sit in jail for a bit .

Currently working with a plot set in the near present day world where the government has hotly debated and finally decided to utilize public crucifixion as a final solution to deal with criminals. Prior to crucifixion becoming available as a form of punishment, massive marketing efforts informed the public of what is to be available. On her eighteenth birthday, the day before crucifixion is officially available, and over the next few days, a young woman goes on a wild crime spree that includes several violent murders. Within a week of her birthday, she has the distinction of becoming the first convicted criminal to be paraded naked through the streets, brutally flogged, and nailed upon a cross. (Here's to hoping it gets finished.)

Big believer in the swift and brutal delivery of justice. Justice delayed is justice denied and all that.

I think you need to get in training, you can't expect to put up a good show on the cross without rigorous preparation -
so off to the boot camp, for a really tough regime in the gym, lots of work on the treadmill to build up those leg muscles,
then out on the assault course, running with a heavy pack, etc. A month's training with the Marines
(who of course have full use of your body on demand at any time) then you'll be ready for public display!

I've actually never thought of doing that. But whipping the crims into shape (as opposed to just whipping them) is actually a really good idea. I want them to dance on that cross, be strong. I love it.

Its actually got mine working now,I cast my mind back to 1954, when I joined the Army, the thought of you clad only in wafer thin shorts and a sleeveless singlet transparent with sweat straining to complete the strenuous fitness tests and being urged on by ruthless instructors, blows the mind.

I'd personally have them go through boot-camp naked. No dignity for criminals.

I've actually never thought of doing that. But whipping the crims into shape (as opposed to just whipping them) is actually a really good idea. I want them to dance on that cross, be strong. I love it.

In my novel 'The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls'
when we've been sentenced to death by crucifixion,
we get several weeks of hard work on the treadmill
to build up our leg muscles!

Back
Top Bottom