boudica_s_daughters_by_mahashiva001_ddcrytl-fullview.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 375
  • the_fall___page_195_by_skatingjesus_dbu2tit-fullview.jpg
    the_fall___page_195_by_skatingjesus_dbu2tit-fullview.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 353
  • the_fall___page_209_by_skatingjesus_dbs1v7w-fullview.jpg
    the_fall___page_209_by_skatingjesus_dbs1v7w-fullview.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 342
  • andaroos_chronicles___chapter_7___page_010_by_skatingjesus_dali1fv-fullview.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_7___page_010_by_skatingjesus_dali1fv-fullview.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 372
Currently working with a plot set in the near present day world where the government has hotly debated and finally decided to utilize public crucifixion as a final solution to deal with criminals. Prior to crucifixion becoming available as a form of punishment, massive marketing efforts informed the public of what is to be available. On her eighteenth birthday, the day before crucifixion is officially available, and over the next few days, a young woman goes on a wild crime spree that includes several violent murders. Within a week of her birthday, she has the distinction of becoming the first convicted criminal to be paraded naked through the streets, brutally flogged, and nailed upon a cross. (Here's to hoping it gets finished.)

Big believer in the swift and brutal delivery of justice. Justice delayed is justice denied and all that.
That sounds like an interesting story. I'd love to read it one day.

Was she looking for it?

20170630_191544.jpg

after the beatings and flogging i was crowned with brambles what do my eyes tell you

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some of wearing my loin cloth for a gag and the rope they used to whip me as acrown I did a school play years ago and played jesus we did it in the gymnasium so all the frames cane in handy I would like to do it again but this time with no body watching apart from

As I lay there in the cell stripped naked and str etched out bound hand and foot and tied cock and balls after a beating when I hear the cell door unlocked wondering what next will happen to me the guards come in and and slap me round the face and then tighten the rope riund my balls one of them then said we are going to have some fun with you tonight ready for tomorrow
What will happen to me tonight before I'm crucified tomorrow I will let you decide

Back
Top Bottom