Afternoon On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
You hung on the cross for eight hours without any support? No sedile or anything?
I am only on the cornu when crucified on the "T" cross. The "X" cross is tilted slightly towards the wall but can be raised straight upright. Being tied spread eagle for that long a period is not pleasant. I learned to clinch and make my hands into fists and to flex my toes and feet to relieve the stress until taken down.

Eight hours! Honestly? That's really impressing!
And you did not have any problems with your arms, e.g. a lack of blood? How have your wrists been bound?

I already used to get problems with my arms (blood circulation) after only 20 minutes hanging on the T-cross without any support like a foot rest, sedile or cornu... Guess something like 30 minutes was my record.

Pain an sich is for me not the only option, but the helpless state of my corpus, bounded and naked. Then an endless waiting.

8 hours on a saint andrews cross is a long time, I think I was on it for only about an hour when I tried it
Yes, I remember it vividly because my Master secured me to the cross on a Saturday morning around 8 a.m. and it was after 4 p.m. when I was taken off. I was very sore and my body was so stiff that I couldn't walk for a few minutes.

Yes, I remember it vividly because my Master secured me to the cross on a Saturday morning around 8 a.m. and it was after 4 p.m. when I was taken off. I was very sore and my body was so stiff that I couldn't walk for a few minutes.

I have lasted 47 minutes on the T cross, supported by the cornu.

Eight hours! Honestly? That's really impressing!
And you did not have any problems with your arms, e.g. a lack of blood? How have your wrists been bound?

I already used to get problems with my arms (blood circulation) after only 20 minutes hanging on the T-cross without any support like a foot rest, sedile or cornu... Guess something like 30 minutes was my record.
My wrists and ankles were secured in leather cuffs which were lined with foam rubber.

I have lasted 47 minutes on the T cross, supported by the cornu.
Were you on the cornu continuously from the beginning, or did you hang for part of that time and use the cornu for rest? And when you came down, did you ask to do so or did your master decide that it was time?

Were you on the cornu continuously from the beginning, or did you hang for part of that time and use the cornu for rest? And when you came down, did you ask to do so or did your master decide that it was time?
When I am crucified on the T cross my wrists are tied to the pentablum first, then my legs are spread and I am lowered onto the phallus until it penetrates my anus and settles in the rectum. Then my legs are pulled up and my ankles tied to the back of the stipe. I remain like this for the duration of the crucifixion and hang upon the cross until my Master decides it is time to take me down.

When I am crucified on the T cross my wrists are tied to the pentablum first, then my legs are spread and I am lowered onto the phallus until it penetrates my anus and settles in the rectum. Then my legs are pulled up and my ankles tied to the back of the stipe. I remain like this for the duration of the crucifixion and hang upon the cross until my Master decides it is time to take me down.
OMG that is so incredibly hot. Doesn't having that thing inside you hurt? I can't even imagine.

What exactly do you mean by "legs are pulled up and my ankles tied to the back of the stipe" ?
Are your legs angled upwards with your feet facing towards the patibulum?

What exactly do you mean by "legs are pulled up and my ankles tied to the back of the stipe" ?
Are your legs angled upwards with your feet facing towards the patibulum?
The legs are in the squatting position, with knees thrust forward and feet facing up, soles visible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom