Afternoon On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Whow, that makes it even more exciting in combination with a cornu!
Yes, if anal intercourse brings you pleasure this type of crucifixion is an exquisite punishment. You pull up with your hips, back and arms, raising up on the cornu, everything designed to allow just enough room to almost dislodge it, but not quite. When the strain becomes too much you sink back down on the cornu, which presses against the prostate and eventually stimulates it to the point of climax and ejaculation.

Yes, if anal intercourse brings you pleasure this type of crucifixion is an exquisite punishment. You pull up with your hips, back and arms, raising up on the cornu, everything designed to allow just enough room to almost dislodge it, but not quite. When the strain becomes too much you sink back down on the cornu, which presses against the prostate and eventually stimulates it to the point of climax and ejaculation.

Fully agree with you culus. Have made just the same expieriences whilst being crucified with a cornu involved. Although my legs were not angled upwards and tied behind the stipe. I have had my legs spread wide apart o the sides, angled at about 45° and with my feet's soles flat to the sides of the stipe. This gives you a possibility to lift up your whole body, which however is fairly limited since you do not have enough power to do so due to the position of your legs.

Have you ever ejaculated whilst being crucified this way? And if so, was any further stimulation of your genitals necessary or was the ejaculation only caused by the crucifixion itself in combination with the anal stimulation?

Fully agree with you culus. Have made just the same expieriences whilst being crucified with a cornu involved. Although my legs were not angled upwards and tied behind the stipe. I have had my legs spread wide apart o the sides, angled at about 45° and with my feet's soles flat to the sides of the stipe. This gives you a possibility to lift up your whole body, which however is fairly limited since you do not have enough power to do so due to the position of your legs.

Have you ever ejaculated whilst being crucified this way? And if so, was any further stimulation of your genitals necessary or was the ejaculation only caused by the crucifixion itself in combination with the anal stimulation?
As a slave I am only allowed to ejaculate with my Master's permission, or if He chooses to milk me, usually by digital prostate manipulation. That being said, yes I have ejaculated during crucifixion and, depending on how long I remained on the cross, sometimes more than once. Since I am trained to cum without being masturbated, the cornu is substituted for my Master's finger or penis and I will eventually reach orgasm and climax through my own feverish exertions grinding up and down on the phallus/dildo.

As a slave I am only allowed to ejaculate with my Master's permission, or if He chooses to milk me, usually by digital prostate manipulation. That being said, yes I have ejaculated during crucifixion and, depending on how long I remained on the cross, sometimes more than once. Since I am trained to cum without being masturbated, the cornu is substituted for my Master's finger or penis and I will eventually reach orgasm and climax through my own feverish exertions grinding up and down on the phallus/dildo.
I am curious about the dildo/cornu. What is it made of - rubber, plastic, wood? And how is it attached to the cross? Pardon all my questions but this is really fascinating to learn more about.

I am curious about the dildo/cornu. What is it made of - rubber, plastic, wood? And how is it attached to the cross? Pardon all my questions but this is really fascinating to learn more about.
It is made of hard wood, 10 inches long and 2 inches in diameter, and with a large pair of testicles carved at the base. The head is slightly larger, shaped like a small lemon, and the entire thing is rubber coated. There are 3 openings on the stipe, spaced 6 inches apart, vertically, and the dildo is designed to fit through each of the openings in order to accommodate any anus or vagina positioned upon the cross. Once fixed securely in one of the holes, it projects at a 45 degree angle from the stipe so that the victim can be lowered onto it when bound to the cross.

Back
Top Bottom