Age span

Go to CruxDreams.com
My understanding is that there is a maximum age limit, which is reset every year at one year less than my own...:neng2kb:
Some say : the older you get, the more younger women there are!:rolleyes:

Curiously, my experience is : the older you get, the more beautiful women there are, since my upper age limit has now moved ten-twelve years ahead of me!:cool:
(although, under 25, the more and more I find they still look like children, so my lower limit has also started moving upward).:oops:

I have a question thats bothering me Is it possible to crucify females/ males at differnet age span?
Conclusion : this is a good suggestion!:clapclap:

I believe that under Roman law, as with most premodern societies, the age of legal adulthood was puberty: about 12 or 13. St Agnes was said to be 13 when she was first sentenced to a brothel and later executed for her faith. However, as noted, the all subjects here must be 18 or older so anyone doing St Agnes should up her age.

I doubt there was an upper age limit for crucifixion, but an elderly person wouldn't last very long. It would be nice to see a wider range of ages depicted though.

You know your getting old when the MILFs are at least 10 years younger than you.:p

To my liking, beauty has no age limitations but legal. The way I see it, age is just a state of mind and I, in person, can enjoy the beauty of a woman older or younger than me, as long as I know that she is an adult and no other laws are broken.

I believe that under Roman law, as with most premodern societies, the age of legal adulthood was puberty: about 12 or 13. St Agnes was said to be 13 when she was first sentenced to a brothel and later executed for her faith. However, as noted, the all subjects here must be 18 or older so anyone doing St Agnes should up her age.
Isn't anyone doing St Agnes supposed to be blinded by a thunderbolt from heaven? :couch:

i believe children crucifixion is sickening even if it was done in history
I couldn't agree more, wildcat. Children are strictly forbidden to be involved in the art, stories or other thematic discussion in places like this. Besides it is forbidden by laws and rules, both legal and moral, many members here, including me, simply find child content abominable.

Most religuous depictions show Saint Agnes as a young adult woman, around 20 years old. I do not think it is against the rules to show her up in a story with that age, and this regardless of what the 'official' historic legends tells. As far as an under 18 age will not be explicitely mentioned or suggested of course, Age span means to me 18 to 78, people from three generations executed together.

Isn't anyone doing St Agnes supposed to be blinded by a thunderbolt from heaven? :couch:

Struck blind, yes, and one of the young men who "tried to lure her into sin" was struck dead. But Agnes prayed for him and he came back to life. No bolts of lightning from the Outraged One on High were apparently involved.

That’s the version Sister Mary Ann taught us in 3rd grade anyway.

Prudentius' Peristephanon contains the blinding story in addition to the killing story:

'In the Peristephanon, a young man dares to gaze upon the naked body of the saint and is immediately blinded by a thunderbolt from heaven, although the saint's prayers later restore his sight (Pe. xiv.43-60).'​
-- Christine Phillips, Materials for the Study of the Cult of Saint Agnes of Rome in Anglo-Saxon England: Texts and Interpretations, p. 39.

Personally I think the kernel of truth around which the legend of St. Agnes grew is that circa 300 CE Roman authorities had an adolescent girl raped and murdered. All subsequent details were invented.

Kind of an erotic fantasy killer. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom