AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Poise in submission and the natural place for any slave.
It must be practiced and positioned to the Master‘s or Mistress’s preference .
Head bowed, eyes down in servitude, surrender and reverence for the One who Lords over it with the Whip.
It feels absolutely gorgeous as an act of surrender to our superiors for us submissive slave types as well! I’m certain your cunt will agree, @Eulalia

it is Trained thus to show proper subservience and respect in this position when in My presence.
Below being a mutually discovered favorite of separate youths.

View attachment 1461779
You can make that 3. I think that’s the first painting I remember myself identifying with a woman because of her slave like status! I think I was 8?

You can make that 3. I think that’s the first painting I remember myself identifying with a woman because of her slave like status! I think I was 8?
In My early teens, seeing these books and others on the shelves and then buying the collections of works like Boris, Frazetta…even one on the surviving Hildebrants lives not far from Me and I have an autographed work.
Maybe thirteen or so and seeing the pose, figure and hair…it immediately resounded with Me as to what idealized femininity should be.

IMG_0923.jpeg
@Eulalia ? :rolleyes:

We took her down after a day or two on the cross. I asked the doctor: will she be all right?

Attachments

• A_big_hole_in_her_wrist_blood_645937537.png
    A_big_hole_in_her_wrist_blood_645937537.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 199
Airport security has really gotten a lot more strict these days. Now they don't even lead you back to an interrogation room, they just string you up on a cross right in the concourse area. Searching bags isn't even necessary because now the travelers will quickly confess everything they are carrying.

Attachments

• B0HPG9izV9CvL3lbw9M3V.png
    B0HPG9izV9CvL3lbw9M3V.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 382
Airport security has really gotten a lot more strict these days. Now they don't even lead you back to an interrogation room, they just string you up on a cross right in the concourse area. Searching bags isn't even necessary because now the travelers will quickly confess everything they are carrying.
Geeze!

And all I did was forget to remove that liter bottle of water from my carry-on bag. :confused:

(Well … that and call the security officer a stupid scum bag) :doh:

Back
Top Bottom