Alexarts 3D pics- marta

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey just stumbled across alexarts 3d pics in the marta series. The nailing scenes are very beautiful! In particular the enclosed ones. One thing i have noticed is they used lomg but very narrow nails on the 2 girls. Which brings me to a train of thought.. those very long but very narrow diameter nails used on the girls would in theory hurt way LESS going in then the traditional railroad type spike nails used on the other girls in 3d crux images. So i think marta and the blonde girl got off easy!! All credit goes to alex arts 3d.
Screenshot_20180611-002219_Gallery.jpg2016-02-01-22-52-35.jpg2016-02-01-22-50-49.jpg2016-02-01-22-55-29.jpg2016-03-09-19-00-52.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey just stumbled across alexarts 3d pics in the marta series. The nailing scenes are very beautiful! In particular the enclosed ones. One thing i have noticed is they used lomg but very narrow nails on the 2 girls. Which brings me to a train of thought.. those very long but very narrow diameter nails used on the girls would in theory hurt way LESS going in then the traditional railroad type spike nails used on the other girls in 3d crux images. So i think marta and the blonde girl got off easy!! All credit goes to alex arts 3dView attachment 594759View attachment 594755View attachment 594756View attachment 594757View attachment 594758
Next, please !

I sometimes do feel disturbed by my interest in such subjects, but then, I just can not manage to stay away.:fighting02:

Same with me but we are not alone,even the late and very talented H. R. Giger was afraid of his vision:

"Dan O’Bannon, writer of the 1979 classic Alien, discussed in the documentary The Beast Within: The Making of Alien, how he met artist H.R. Giger. Director Alejandro Jorodowsky hired both to bring the sci-fi novel Dune to life (the making of which is the subject of the recently released Jorodowsky’s Dune, and is essential for any sci-fi fan to watch) in the mid-70s. While at dinner to get to know each other, Giger offered O’Bannon opium from a small container. O’Bannon declined and asked why Giger took opium. Giger said, “Because…I am afraid…of my visions.”

Source:http://humanechoes.com/nightmares-inspiring-nightmares-h-r-giger-and-alien/

I would imagine those narrow diameter nails shown in those above renders in this post would hurt alot less gping in as opposed to those huge fat nails used in other renders. But thats just my guess

Back
Top Bottom