• Yes...)))

Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
You only see what's your eyes want to see...

I've spent my money therefore i have the right to criticize.

You are watching me! Are you serious?:D

I've been watching only your thread for any updates on the art, sweetheart, so get no illusions, will you?
My eyes are just an organ without any senses and desires, therefore I see everything I'm given to see to build a chain of pure logic - a thing I wish you knew enough to differentiate the harassment and the criticism.

so people end up with this form ... here it died ... they recognize only singles artists ... and you super-skatingjesus etc. are slandered ....

with this form I enjoyed a lot of fun, but I find that deviantart is much better .... so goodbye!

I've been watching only your thread for any updates on the art, sweetheart, so get no illusions, will you?
My eyes are just an organ without any senses and desires, therefore I see everything I'm given to see to build a chain of pure logic - a thing I wish you knew enough to differentiate the harassment and the criticism.
so people end up with this form ... here it died ... they recognize only singles artists ... and you super-skatingjesus etc. are slandered ....

with this form I enjoyed a lot of fun, but I find that deviantart is much better .... so goodbye!
Folks this is not the place to debate what an artist charges or if you think it worth it or not. This is the public forum. If you don't like someone or their threads just skip looking at them.

Folks this is not the place to debate what an artist charges or if you think it worth it or not. This is the public forum. If you don't like someone or their threads just skip looking at them.

Tree, I would like to apologize for starting this mess, as I do not consider it to be the right thing to do any negative conversations in a public place, even if I am trying to reason someone. As we all just saw, this eventually leads to a mess anyway, proving the good ol' proverb: "Good intentions pave the road to Hell".

What you said, Tree. Last thing we need here is an f-word flame war.

Tree, I would like to apologize for starting this mess, as I do not consider it to be the right thing to do any negative conversations in a public place, even if I am trying to reason someone. As we all just saw, this eventually leads to a mess anyway, proving the good ol' proverb: "Good intentions pave the road to Hell".
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I have none!!!
tree god.jpg
What you said, Tree. Last thing we need here is an f-word flame war.
What the fuck is an 'f-word'???

Even the Sun has spots...

I've bought this comixes and have the rights to criticize it.
That's all.
I've asked a question because i found this picture insulting. And i did not see any warnings about racist content before i bought it...

Of course the guards of the king understood this question as the insult of their king and started their old song about harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom