• Yes...)))

Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was Caravaggio. But it is Gustave Coubert's self portrait.

Mais bien sûr!

The entrance to an exhibition of his stuff some years ago featured a 3 meter high reproduction of "A Desperate Man." It also featured "The Sleepers," and I learned the ur-image of lesbian sexuality is life size. :very_hot:

Attachments

• 3C1F4BED-87CE-45A2-9F1D-51288A6CA33C.jpeg
    3C1F4BED-87CE-45A2-9F1D-51288A6CA33C.jpeg
    888.2 KB · Views: 347
Polpo Affogato? Octopus drowned? Where he drowned the poor deep sea Octopus, in the depths of the sea God forbid, maybe in other deep!
Then it became drunk Octopus
Yes, literally 'drowned octopus' - but my recipe book calls it 'Octopus appetiser',
which might be a better name for a naked girl dropped into octopus tentacles!
(It's a recipe from Basilicata, very simple, just boiled octopus
dressed with oil, lemon juice, a little garlic, parsley, salt and pepper)

I've bought this comixes and have the rights to criticize it.
That's all.

And it doesn't give you the right to upload some part of this comics. You purchased the right to read it, not the right to do what you want with pictures I didn't upload. The "copyright" is not for the fun.

I've asked a question because i found this picture insulting.

Instead of attacking me, tell me why. Tell me why it is insulting.
Tell me why you do much more brutal stuff, "but it's art!", and why my work is "horrible shit made by a psycho". Tell me the difference, I want and I need to know. Why you crucifying girl is OK, and not when I do it?

And i did not see any warnings about racist content before i bought it...

What the fuck?
Racism? Where? Because it's a black dude attacking this girl? You mean the black captain with his 2 white soldiers?
Seriously, an erotic comics is the right place to talk about BLM and stuff like that?

AlexArts/Hasturan, I don't know what's happening to you, but now, I can't stand this anymore. I'm sick of you.
You attacked everyone here, absolutely everyone, claiming we are all sickos because we all are crux fans. And of course, far after you did 3D crux pictures too. But you came again, crucifying again! And now, you attacked me, claming my work is shit and that you "wasted 20$", even when you know before your purchase what was the comics's plot. Of course, you know it, because you read the Chapter 2 too, on a pirate site.
Don't deny it, you said you know what happens to Sofia.

You're an hypocritical, Alex.
You purchased Chapter 4, claimed that my work is shit, but you purchased Chapter 9 right after, 15 minutes later. Why?
When someone disliked a product he bought, he doesn't buy another one shortly after.
I used to be your friend, Alex. You asked me for advices when you begun 3D works, and I helped you. But you chosed to change your way by attacking me. Why?

My work, my comics, what's inside is a mystery for no one. There is far enough trailer pictures in the comics presentation on renderotica to have a good look about what you will read.

In Chapter 4, the first trailer picture is the black dude taking the white farmer girl. It's pretty clear that he's black, you can't say you are surprised to see a black man fucking a white girl, it's shown in this pictures. Unless, of course, you have a problem with the fact that a white girl is fucked by a black man. Same goes for chapter 9, it's clearly shown in the trailer pictures that white and black men will have fun with the prisoners.

And now, for a mysterious reason, you spit on me.
I haven't talk to you for weeks, Alex. I don't know why, suddenly, you had the urge to attack me, like you attacked other artists.
I have unfollowed you for weeks too. Not because of your work, but because of you. Because of this.
I chosed to ignore you, at the beginning, because I didn't want that DeviantArt or CruxForums to become a warplace.

But I can't stand anymore your bellicose behavior anymore . You don't like something? Just leave it, for gods's sake.
Why attacking and trying to sabotage someone else? You ranked these comics 1/5 stars, why? To continue your attacks?
Because you're bored? Dude, you read chapters 1,2,4,9, and probably 6 too. Did you really need to read all these chapters to say you hate this series? I say it again, you're hypocritical, Alex. And I'm not that dumb.

Now, I'm just asking you to answer this, to tell me why you did this.
I need to know why someone I had supported became like this.
You used to be a friend who turned as a rival, and it was good for both of us. the emulation between us could have led us to high quality levels.
But you chosed to not be rival anymore, but worse: you chosed to be a enemy. I need to know why, Alex.

If this message gets removed or edited by a moderator, I will leave Cruxforums.
I can't accept anymore that a member like AlexArts, who assaulted every other artist here, can be protected like this.
I can't accept anymore the fact that someone who deliberatly ranked 1 star/5, sabotaging another artist work, can be supported by mods.
On every other place, AlexArts would have been banned. I'm asking the reason for him still being here. The real reason.

I hate to punish all the people here who supported me and support me again, like Darken or Barb, but I'm just fed up with this.
The Andaroos Chronicles are born here, for CF members, and I will be very sad if I can't achieve the series here too.
But now, it's clearly a no-return point. Mods, do something about Alexarts. Tell him to stop this shit, right now.
Or else you will lose not only me, but a lot of people too.

I can't accept this anymore.

Best regards,

SJ.

Yes, you right. I was thinking how to pay you and i gave you a few points on deviantart. Not so fair but it was my best idea at that moment. Sorry, temptation to look at your masterpiece was too high.
why my work is "horrible shit made by a psycho"
To be honest, i've never said like that
Unless, of course, you have a problem with the fact that a white girl is fucked by a black man.
Yes, i admit it...
Please, forgive me!
Sometimes i do not know what i'm doing.

You asked me for advices when you begun 3D works, and I helped you. But you chosed to change your way by attacking me.
And i really appreciate your help... You was my first watcher on DA.

Envy...:( The worst of the feelings... I've tried to resist but i could not.
It's just like acid...

Your masterpiece is on the top. Everyone is waiting for the next chapter, counting days to release...
And my "arts" were "just another cruxpic" from this weird "artist"

That's why i've changed the theme...

Last edited:
With all due repect to both of you, I don't like the idea of banning people and people leaving in disgust or what have you, I think open discussion of issues is a good thing and we should welcome all points of view. I'm glad you've both had your say and I take no side in this. Nor am I a good enough judge of art to say who is better and I'm not generally into crux art anyway (SJ-we are not ALL crux fans;), though we are probably all sickos in one way or another, including the people who would never come here:rolleyes:)

As far as the issue of racism, it's something we should be aware of and ask ourselves hard questions. The meme of Western girls abused in non-Western countries is found throughout this genre, in stories and pictures. There are stories about African slaves abused by white slave owners (I wrote one myself) but they are far less common. This is simple undeniable fact. Why that is, I'm not wise enough to say. Certainly misogyny is implicit and explicit in virtually every image and story here.

I was made aware recently of an old thread by Eulalia that discussed this topic http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/white-torturers-non-white-victims.1385/. That might be a good place to continue this discussion.

And it doesn't give you the right to upload some part of this comics. You purchased the right to read it, not the right to do what you want with pictures I didn't upload. The "copyright" is not for the fun.

Instead of attacking me, tell me why. Tell me why it is insulting.
Tell me why you do much more brutal stuff, "but it's art!", and why my work is "horrible shit made by a psycho". Tell me the difference, I want and I need to know. Why you crucifying girl is OK, and not when I do it?

What the fuck?
Racism? Where? Because it's a black dude attacking this girl? You mean the black captain with his 2 white soldiers?
Seriously, an erotic comics is the right place to talk about BLM and stuff like that?

AlexArts/Hasturan, I don't know what's happening to you, but now, I can't stand this anymore. I'm sick of you.
You attacked everyone here, absolutely everyone, claiming we are all sickos because we all are crux fans. And of course, far after you did 3D crux pictures too. But you came again, crucifying again! And now, you attacked me, claming my work is shit and that you "wasted 20$", even when you know before your purchase what was the comics's plot. Of course, you know it, because you read the Chapter 2 too, on a pirate site.

You're an hypocritical, Alex.
You purchased Chapter 4, claimed that my work is shit, but you purchased Chapter 9 right after, 15 minutes later. Why?
When someone disliked a product he bought, he doesn't buy another one shortly after.
I used to be your friend, Alex. You asked me for advices when you begun 3D works, and I helped you. But you chosed to change your way by attacking me. Why?

My work, my comics, what's inside is a mystery for no one. There is far enough trailer pictures in the comics presentation on renderotica to have a good look about what you will read.

In Chapter 4, the first trailer picture is the black dude taking the white farmer girl. It's pretty clear that he's black, you can't say you are surprised to see a black man fucking a white girl, it's shown in this pictures. Unless, of course, you have a problem with the fact that a white girl is fucked by a black man. Same goes for chapter 9, it's clearly shown in the trailer pictures that white and black men will have fun with the prisoners.

And now, for a mysterious reason, you spit on me.
I haven't talk to you for weeks, Alex. I don't know why, suddenly, you had the urge to attack me, like you attacked other artists.
I have unfollowed you for weeks too. Not because of your work, but because of you. Because of this.
I chosed to ignore you, at the beginning, because I didn't want that DeviantArt or CruxForums to become a warplace.

But I can't stand anymore your bellicose behavior anymore . You don't like something? Just leave it, for gods's sake.
Why attacking and trying to sabotage someone else? You ranked these comics 1/5 stars, why? To continue your attacks?
Because you're bored? Dude, you read chapters 1,2,4,9, and probably 6 too. Did you really need to read all these chapters to say you hate this series? I say it again, you're hypocritical, Alex. And I'm not that dumb.

I need to know why someone I had supported became like this.
You used to be a friend who turned as a rival, and it was good for both of us. the emulation between us could have led us to high quality levels.
But you chosed to not be rival anymore, but worse: you chosed to be a enemy. I need to know why, Alex.

If this message gets removed or edited by a moderator, I will leave Cruxforums.
I can't accept anymore that a member like AlexArts, who assaulted every other artist here, can be protected like this.
I can't accept anymore the fact that someone who deliberatly ranked 1 star/5, sabotaging another artist work, can be supported by mods.
On every other place, AlexArts would have been banned. I'm asking the reason for him still being here. The real reason.

I hate to punish all the people here who supported me and support me again, like Darken or Barb, but I'm just fed up with this.
The Andaroos Chronicles are born here, for CF members, and I will be very sad if I can't achieve the series here too.
But now, it's clearly a no-return point. Mods, do something about Alexarts. Tell him to stop this shit, right now.
Or else you will lose not only me, but a lot of people too.

I can't accept this anymore.

Best regards,

SJ.
:eek:Please do not do it .. do not go away! That's what the naughty wants! to leave!
I talked to the wragg moderator here and maybe they will finally start acting ...;);)

:spank: I ask the hasturana for public apology! or ban his to learn here at the forum!:span1:

:eek:Please do not do it .. do not go away! That's what the naughty wants! to leave!
I talked to the wragg moderator here and maybe they will finally start acting ...;);)

:spank: I ask the hasturana for public apology! or ban his to learn here at the forum!:span1:
First look, then write! His apology is on top over your message.

I will ask directly the moderators of this site ... if it is impunity to defraud the works and the art of other artists or even directly ... so I can openly defame and evaluate Hasturan's works

-If the weighty moderators do not start to solve the war-out with some ugly consequences ...

it is not a threat just to state the fact ...

I'm asking for his or her billing or an apology! SJ, me and others who slander .... in a repeated case or at your lack of interest to solve I start to hasturana rotate me!

how he's on us, so on me!

we do not need people to crack the company here!
and discourage other artists ... it's always dying here!

act moderators.

wishing everything darken.

I will ask directly the moderators of this site ... if it is impunity to defraud the works and the art of other artists or even directly ... so I can openly defame and evaluate Hasturan's works

-If the weighty moderators do not start to solve the war-out with some ugly consequences ...

I'm asking for his or her billing or an apology! SJ, me and others who slander .... in a repeated case or at your lack of interest to solve I start to hasturana rotate me!

act moderators.

I think you use a Inappropiate language here. It's how shedding petrol over a dying controverse. Please keep calm and try not to force the mods.
And I will wait, what SJ will say.

act moderators.

The simple solution is to avoid artist you don't like or appreciate their prices, especially when they haven't posted their prices on the main site. I like cars yet I don't like what some people do to theirs. I keep my mouth shut and at most if asked directly the most I will say is their work is different than what I would do. I don't tell them their work sucks or they spent too much. Others might and have disagreed with me. So have fun and just avoid artists you have disagreements with.

Let us call this matter over on the main board...

Tree

...a moderator!

The simple solution is to avoid artist you don't like or appreciate their prices, especially when they haven't posted their prices on the main site. I like cars yet I don't like what some people do to theirs. I keep my mouth shut and at most if asked directly the most I will say is their work is different than what I would do. I don't tell them their work sucks or they spent too much. Others might and have disagreed with me. So have fun and just avoid artists you have disagreements with.

Let us call this matter over on the main board...

Tree

...a moderator!

Darken is clearly not the one who needs to hear this, but AlexArts.
He's the one who decided to purchase something and claming that immoral shit.
He's the one who decided to start a war against someone who didn't talk to him for months.
He's the one who attacked without any reason the work and the prices of someone he knows enough to know what he was purchasing.

I accept this "sorry", but try your angry to holding outside here.

Don't be rude to Darken, we all know that he doesn't speak english very well, and the aggressive tone he looks like to have is just a matter of translation. But Darken has the right to be mad too, because he had been attacked too by Alexarts. Proof: Alexarts even blocked him.

And i really appreciate your help... You was my first watcher on DA.

Envy...:( The worst of the feelings... I've tried to resist but i could not.
It's just like acid...

Your masterpiece is on the top. Everyone is waiting for the next chapter, counting days to release...
And my "arts" were "just another cruxpic" from this weird "artist"

That's why i've changed the theme...

And this is why I unfollowed you.
You attacked me without any valid reason. While I worked hard before reaching that level, you thought you could get everything in a few seconds.
Dude, I needed more than 2 years before being able to render something acceptable. And I work now more than 30 hours per week to be able to produce a comics. And you can add the time I need for my real job IRL. You want fame? Work harder, and longer. There is no other secret.

To be a jelly bitch won't lead you anywhere, dude.
I'm sad. And I'm mad at you. And at anyone who takes your side.

I threatened to leave the forum because it's a real option.
I don't want to leave. I love all of you here, on Cruxforums. Barb, Messa, Darken, Windar, etc...
As I said in a few private messages, I enjoyed doing free stuff here. And I will do it again.
Unless of course I have no support here.

I don't want to be considered as a God or something. I'm not. I'm forum member, with no more value than anoter one. But I can't accept that some members can be protected when they deliberately attack someone, and some other members are blamed by mods because they defended themselves. Today, I've been attacked by someone whose actions could have a lot of bad consequences on my real life.
I don't want excuses. I just want you, Alexarts, to leave me alone. I was your friend, and you decided to spit on my face. Fine. Assume it, now.

This message is just a warning for the future of cruxforums. I love this place, our place.
I love doing stuff, even if I can regret to not be there very often, and to not be able to post more new stuff for the forums.
But when I say I could leave and be only on Deviantart, I'm deadly serious.

It takes time to me to be really mad. You can check my 500 messages here, you will never see a so aggresive tone in my words.
Maybe it's not the best day for me, but yes, I'm mad, for real.

Alex, feel free to do what you want on Cruxforums, but don't come in my threads. Don't post anything in my threads. Don't like these posts. Don't look at them. I'm mad at you, and this will last. If I had the power to make you unable to see my work, I would use it.

You had a solid friend, and you chosed to ruin this.
There is no U-turn with me.

Do another attack against me, and I will leave. And that day, you will have to accept the fact that everyone here who enjoy my work will know they won't see new stuff anymore because of you. As you're looking for fame, you will get it. But not in the way you wanted.

All I want is you to leave me alone. For good.

SJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom