• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
Good God. Where do you find all these girls who are willing to hang butt naked from crosses?

I know Makar's answer. "I ask them."

But I'm still awed and more than a bit jealous. ;-)

Nice pics, IM.

Yusebby

Assistant executioner
Excellent photos. It is also fun to look behind the scenes while you are out in those woods "hunting for crux mushrooms".

You photographer gentlemen should change your shaving lotion. Your faces look dry and irritated. 8)

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
apostate630 said:
Good God. Where do you find all these girls who are willing to hang butt naked from crosses?

I know Makar's answer. "I ask them."

But I'm still awed and more than a bit jealous. ;-)

Nice pics, IM.
and not that pack with green bucks or euros

Lobo25

Spectator
honestly
great great work

beautiful women and willing to hang of crosses
great combination

Makar you and your team really are above any other crux artists

Free photo series: Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest. Alice and Koshka brought into the woods to tie, chained, and then crucified.

http://freegalleries.cruxdreams.com/photo/003/index.html?id=imagemaker

Alice is so beautiful. Her tanned body, her pubes shape. I imagine all the pleasure she usually gives to her boyfriend...to end here : on the cross, so vulnerable, her intimate shaved parts that can be watch by all ! Especially when at a moment of the session, she spreads totally her legs to change position and avoid (a few seconds) discomfort. It is so disturbing that guessing this girl can have orgasm, be wet when masturbated or fucked ...and suffers a lot at this moment !

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
Alice is so beautiful. Her tanned body, her pubes shape. I imagine all the pleasure she usually gives to her boyfriend...to end here : on the cross, so vulnerable, her intimate shaved parts that can be watch by all ! Especially when at a moment of the session, she spreads totally her legs to change position and avoid (a few seconds) discomfort. It is so disturbing that guessing this girl can have orgasm, be wet when masturbated or fucked ...and suffers a lot at this moment !
Fred, if you haven’t already, check out bobinder's thread.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/alice-kiss-crux-legend.6168/