Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest

Go to CruxDreams.com
Good God. Where do you find all these girls who are willing to hang butt naked from crosses?

I know Makar's answer. "I ask them."

But I'm still awed and more than a bit jealous. ;-)

Nice pics, IM.

Excellent photos. It is also fun to look behind the scenes while you are out in those woods "hunting for crux mushrooms".

You photographer gentlemen should change your shaving lotion. Your faces look dry and irritated. 8)

apostate630 said:
Good God. Where do you find all these girls who are willing to hang butt naked from crosses?

I know Makar's answer. "I ask them."

But I'm still awed and more than a bit jealous. ;-)

Nice pics, IM.
and not that pack with green bucks or euros

honestly
great great work

beautiful women and willing to hang of crosses
great combination

Makar you and your team really are above any other crux artists

Free photo series: Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest. Alice and Koshka brought into the woods to tie, chained, and then crucified.

http://freegalleries.cruxdreams.com/photo/003/index.html?id=imagemaker

tn_07.jpg
tn_08.jpg

Free photo series: Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest. Alice and Koshka brought into the woods to tie, chained, and then crucified.

http://freegalleries.cruxdreams.com/photo/003/index.html?id=imagemaker

tn_07.jpg
tn_08.jpg
Alice is so beautiful. Her tanned body, her pubes shape. I imagine all the pleasure she usually gives to her boyfriend...to end here : on the cross, so vulnerable, her intimate shaved parts that can be watch by all ! Especially when at a moment of the session, she spreads totally her legs to change position and avoid (a few seconds) discomfort. It is so disturbing that guessing this girl can have orgasm, be wet when masturbated or fucked ...and suffers a lot at this moment !

Alice is so beautiful. Her tanned body, her pubes shape. I imagine all the pleasure she usually gives to her boyfriend...to end here : on the cross, so vulnerable, her intimate shaved parts that can be watch by all ! Especially when at a moment of the session, she spreads totally her legs to change position and avoid (a few seconds) discomfort. It is so disturbing that guessing this girl can have orgasm, be wet when masturbated or fucked ...and suffers a lot at this moment !

Fred, if you haven’t already, check out bobinder's thread.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/alice-kiss-crux-legend.6168/

See her pelvis.... Stretched. Her pubic bone is very discrete and her mount of venus is almost flat. A detail that gives her more vulnerability, more fragile. But don't forget she has a strong iron mind to accept such a challenge and bear this huge pain !

See her pelvis.... Stretched. Her pubic bone is very discrete and her mount of venus is almost flat. A detail that gives her more vulnerability, more fragile. But don't forget she has a strong iron mind to accept such a challenge and bear this huge pain !

Alice is a legend, indeed, Fred. And much has been written about this single bdsm performance of hers. As Apostate has observed, we have our own resident Cruxforums Alice expert, Bobinder, and you may enjoy a visit to his thread here: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/alice-kiss-crux-legend.6168/

Regards

W

Whether it was acting or actual pain or both, Alice's single crux shoot has been fertile photomanip fodder for over a decade.

Attachments

• 2B49DC27-DB98-4A75-A9DF-7DFDFCC8627E.jpeg
    2B49DC27-DB98-4A75-A9DF-7DFDFCC8627E.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 700
  • 10B84017-09F9-4807-83D4-34A94E3BCBD9.jpeg
    10B84017-09F9-4807-83D4-34A94E3BCBD9.jpeg
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 685
Back
Top Bottom