Alice, Daughter of Barabbas

Go to CruxDreams.com
The centurion had waved the rest of the party past, so Alice was the last to emerge through the gate.

Alice Golgotha 016.jpg

Before her, on the hill known as ‘Golgotha’, she could see preparations being made for crucifixion.

Alice Golgotha 017.jpg

Her crucifixion.

With pounding heart, she began the ascent towards her final destination.

I am not an expert in linguistics, leave old namings of people.

Just this, scrolling around in popular classics on the Roman times, I got thinking about a novel, named 'Ben-Hur'.

The full name of the lead character is Judah Ben Hur, which according to common explanations, is Hebrew for 'Judah, Son of Hur'. So this is a traditional name structure (Judah = name, Ben Hur = surname). In a modern version, he could be named something like Judah Johnson, and actually, as surnames are passed from father on daughters too, then there could be an Alice Johnson, or, in the past, Alice Barrabas, even though 'Barrabas' would mean 'son of father'.

It is an interesting and instructive discussion that emerged here about ancient naming.
Yet I think, we have this intersting knowledge now for background, thanks to all the people who have contributed, but the name of the story should not be altered to my opinion. That's fantasy and some literal liberties should be allowed.

The centurion had waved the rest of the party past, so Alice was the last to emerge through the gate.

View attachment 579895

Before her, on the hill known as ‘Golgotha’, she could see preparations being made for crucifixion.

View attachment 579892

Her crucifixion.

Thank's once more for this series W, really super! I think A is perfectly casted for this role, beautiful and with an innocent look. Would love to rip that garment of hers apart (pic 1) and force her to lay down on her cross..........

40769d1ac5895ce1c338bdc8da446597.jpg

View attachment 579895

View attachment 579892

Her crucifixion.

Considering who is writing this she should not have been surprised!!!

Her crucifixion.

This finely wrought combination of text and images is becoming starkly powerful stuff, Wragg.
And I really must congratulate you on turning poor quality screen shots into worthy manipulations.
Keep up the excellent work! :)

This finely wrought combination of text and images is becoming starkly powerful stuff, Wragg.
And I really must congratulate you on turning poor quality screen shots into worthy manipulations.

That's very kind of you, Bob.

I will say this, hats off to photomanipulators. ;)

It is nowhere near as easy as it looks! :eek:

But it is fun! :)

Her crucifixion.
With pounding heart, she began
Bob is entirely right, as far as my own views go. This is splendid writing, Wragg. You are managing to carry us along in a rich and terrible experience. I suspect that part of it is your use of Alice, and your excellent manips. She's so lovely and innocent (even if she's guilty and wanton), and her diminutive stature and fear can command all my protective instincts, sympathy, and hopes (however futile) for her reprieve.:confused: There is also the erotic element of a beautiful girl on the edge between life and death, AND WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE THAT MOMENT. :devil:

I hardly miss laughing at one of your stories. ;):cool:

YOU KNOW, IF THESE ROMANS ACTUALLY CRUCIFY HER, I MAY BE SLIGHTLY ANNOYED.:mad::cool:

The first thing she saw as she arrived were the nails. Surely they weren’t really going to use those enormous spikes on her?

Alice Golgotha 018.jpg

By this time, the two men had already been stripped naked. They were being stretched out onto their crosses and roped down ready for nailing. She, it seemed, was going to be crucified between them.

Alice Golgotha 019.jpg

“Please don’t take my clothes! I’ve never…”
Alice Golgotha 020.jpg

Alice Golgotha 021.jpg

Alice Golgotha 022.jpg

Alice Golgotha 023.jpg

“At least let me keep my loi….”

Alice Golgotha 024.jpg

As she stood in front of the watching crowd, in a futile attempt to cover herself, Alice’s head was a whirling mass of emotion. Humiliation, fury, terror, and courage fought for possession of her mind.

Alice Golgotha 025.jpg

As she looked at the empty cross awaiting her, courage deserted her and terror gained the upper hand.

The first thing she saw as she arrived were the nails. Surely they weren’t really going to use those enormous spikes on her?

View attachment 580561

By this time, the two men had already been stripped naked. They were being stretched out onto their crosses and roped down ready for nailing. She, it seemed, was going to be crucified between them.

View attachment 580562

View attachment 580563

View attachment 580564

View attachment 580565

View attachment 580566

View attachment 580567

As she stood in front of the watching crowd, in a futile attempt to cover herself, Alice’s head was a whirling mass of emotion. Humiliation, fury, terror, and courage fought for possession of her mind.

View attachment 580568

As she looked at the empty cross awaiting her, courage deserted her and terror gained the upper hand.
Tree tries to work up sympathy but cannot. This bitch needs to be crucified. I wonder what she was convicted of. Not that it matters I think as I take a drink from my flask.

Very well done art to go with the story!

View attachment 580561

View attachment 580562

View attachment 580563

View attachment 580564

View attachment 580565

View attachment 580566

View attachment 580567

View attachment 580568

Very emotional. Classic story with beautiful manips!

Back
Top Bottom