Alice, Daughter of Barabbas

Go to CruxDreams.com
A good stripping sequence is quite tricky, Wragg, as you probably learned. But it is worthwhile, that moment of revelation, the moment that the condemned realises that she really is condemned, and the crowd gets to see what they have been waiting for!

For those who prefer a cleaner, less bushy approach:
View attachment 580569View attachment 580570
Though I doubt if that is historically correct...

No! Save that bush!
38d0bb9872e333c0ab23a85f25cbbc10.jpg

The first thing she saw as she arrived were the nails. Surely they weren’t really going to use those enormous spikes on her?

View attachment 580561

By this time, the two men had already been stripped naked. They were being stretched out onto their crosses and roped down ready for nailing. She, it seemed, was going to be crucified between them.

View attachment 580562

“Please don’t take my clothes! I’ve never…”
View attachment 580563

View attachment 580564

View attachment 580565

View attachment 580566

“At least let me keep my loi….”

View attachment 580567

As she stood in front of the watching crowd, in a futile attempt to cover herself, Alice’s head was a whirling mass of emotion. Humiliation, fury, terror, and courage fought for possession of her mind.

View attachment 580568

As she looked at the empty cross awaiting her, courage deserted her and terror gained the upper hand.

looking fantastic .. great work
the next crux classic in the making

I WISH TO TAKE EXCEPTION TO THIS MISREPRESENTATION OF MY PERSON FOR THIS IMAGE. I AM APPRECIATIVE OF THE BEAUTY OF THAT PART OF A WOMAN AND AM NOT OBSESSED WITH SHAVING IT. I THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE SAID.
I don't think the razor's for bush-trimming, rather a convenient pocket-scythe
for Angelus Mortis to keep handy when the big one's in for its annual service!

For those who prefer a cleaner, less bushy approach:

View attachment 580569View attachment 580570

Though I doubt if that is historically correct...
It likely is:

Commenting on the text, And his concubine played the harlot against him,[Judg. XIX, 2] R. Abiathar said that the Levite found a fly with her, and R. Jonathan said that he found a hair on her. R. Abiathar soon afterwards came across Elijah and said to him: 'What is the Holy One, blessed be He, doing?' and he answered, 'He is discussing the question of the concubine in Gibea.' 'What does He say?' said Elijah: '[He says], My son Abiathar says So-and-so, and my son Jonathan says So-and-so,' Said R. Abiathar: 'Can there possibly be uncertainty in the mind of the Heavenly One?' He replied: Both [answers] are the word of the living God. He [the Levite] found a fly and excused it, he found a hair and did not excuse it. Rab Judah explained: He found a fly in his food and a hair in loco concubitus; the fly was merely disgusting, but the hair was dangerous. Some say, he found both in his food; the fly was not her fault, the hair was.​

It likely is:

Commenting on the text, And his concubine played the harlot against him,[Judg. XIX, 2] R. Abiathar said that the Levite found a fly with her, and R. Jonathan said that he found a hair on her. R. Abiathar soon afterwards came across Elijah and said to him: 'What is the Holy One, blessed be He, doing?' and he answered, 'He is discussing the question of the concubine in Gibea.' 'What does He say?' said Elijah: '[He says], My son Abiathar says So-and-so, and my son Jonathan says So-and-so,' Said R. Abiathar: 'Can there possibly be uncertainty in the mind of the Heavenly One?' He replied: Both [answers] are the word of the living God. He [the Levite] found a fly and excused it, he found a hair and did not excuse it. Rab Judah explained: He found a fly in his food and a hair in loco concubitus; the fly was merely disgusting, but the hair was dangerous. Some say, he found both in his food; the fly was not her fault, the hair was.​

That's worth remembering!

OTOH I doubt if Alice would have shaved this morning, just in case she happened to get crucified...

That's worth remembering!

OTOH I doubt if Alice would have shaved this morning, just in case she happened to get crucified...
I don't know. I am told that mothers advise their offspring to always wear clean underpants in case they are in an accident (I never understood how clean underpants are to prevent accidents), and shaving may be something they tell their daughters. "You never know when you'll fall foul of some centurion, dear." :rolleyes::confused:

The images you are developing for this are superb! A great pictorial story. :beer:

The crowd were making a hell of a din as they stretched Alice out on her cross.

Alice Golgotha 029.jpg

"Nail the Bitch!!"

"Let's hear her scream!"

'Bastards!' thought Alice. 'What have I ever done to them?'

Then the 'if onlys' started.

If only that fat, sweaty, halitotic Roman bastard hadn't tried to rape me.

If only the stupid pillock hadn't attacked me while I was in the kitchen preparing vegetables.

If only they'd picked the Nazarene to crucify instead of me.

Further such thoughts were banished from her mind by an animal roar from her right, which totally drowned out the crowd.

Alice Golgotha 030.jpg

Alice had never heard a human being make such a noise. She looked to see the man on her right thrashing and bellowing in agony as they began to nail him to his cross.

Which meant she was watching as a nail was positioned over her own wrist.

Alice Golgotha 031.jpg

Seconds later, she, too was screaming...

Alice Golgotha 032.jpg

She fought to get off the cross, but by now the nail was deep in the wood of the cross.
Alice Golgotha 033.jpg

Last edited:
The crowd were making a hell of a din as they stretched Alice out on her cross.

"Nail the Bitch!!"
Fantastic dramatic impact here with the combination of words and pictures, Wragg!

You are now producing some really outstanding manips with appropriate sources and treatments.

The depth of field, blur and digital painting all combine to produce an intense and spectacular effect.

Very well done! :aaaaa::applaudit::aplastao:

No one ever expects such a fine story and art from Wragg... Perhaps there is climate change!!!

I think that's a compliment coming from Tree :confused: .... if Wragg has changed Tree's mind about climate change, this must be one very powerful story! :p

Back
Top Bottom