Bobinder, dizzily, closing round,
With Wragg in wondrous laughter;
Veiling all that may befall
After--after--

After Rupert Brooke 1912.
Wonderful! On the subject of a little adaptation -
'I'm sure she's around here somewhere...'

Cambridge 28 July 2017 .jpg

Never I saw these wonderful pics , Bob! They could be bringing some new idea for a future crucifixion !
I think that face to the cross could be very arousal , but not to a Xcross, rather to a Tcross because I could caress my clit to the wood ; and I dont joke ! Really, it can be sensual ...:rolleyes:

I wonder if facing the cross makes the exerience more introverted, more personal. Just you, and your cross. Less to see for the spectators, unfortunately for them. :(

Kathy rear 072910 4 angles.jpg Kathy rear 072910 x 2 alt.jpg Kathy rear 072910 x 2.jpg Kathy rear 072910.jpg Kathy rear 080110 01.jpg Kathy rear 080110 03a.jpg Kathy rear 080110 04.jpg Kathy rear 080110 05.jpg

I wonder if facing the cross makes the exerience more introverted, more personal. Just you, and your cross. Less to see for the spectators, unfortunately for them. :(

View attachment 519755 View attachment 519756 View attachment 519757 View attachment 519758 View attachment 519759 View attachment 519760 View attachment 519761 View attachment 519762
Thanks for posting these wonderful hi-res images Phlebas.
It is easy to see why Jolly was inspired to adapt them for his London manip.
The 3D figure of Kathy looks like the character from 'The Passion of Mary Catherine'.
Are these also by Jastrow?

No problem Heliogabalus, all Makar models (and others) are welcome here. These pictures form a good representative selection from a variety of the sites which feature Alice, including wet, lez, studio and outdoor glamour sets.

At her best, she had a real sense of presence, the ability to convey a mood, and provided some very engaging portraits. Your examples include Alexander Lobanov's 'Drizzle' (Justteensite), Alexey Bessarab's 'Emerald World' (Amour Angels), Valery Anzilov's 'Survivor' (Femjoy) and Rylsky's 'Geffi', 'Domain' and 'DH' (Rylskyart/Met Models/Metart). She appears twice with Freya and once with Yana.

Despite the publication dates being spread over eight years, I believe her modelling career probably lasted only about eighteen months. During this time she posed for a large quantity of beautiful pictures, and I always take great delight in discovering ones I have not seen before.

Thanks for posting.

View attachment 519755 View attachment 519756 View attachment 519757 View attachment 519758 View attachment 519759 View attachment 519760 View attachment 519761 View attachment 519762
Being bound to a Whipping Post does give a different,
more intimate, relationship between the girl and her hard, merciless 'captor',
compared to 'full frontal' bondage -
I think being crucified facing the Cross could have a similar psychological effect.

Tales From The Hanging Tree - 4 'Barb Moore - Spy'

Tree's last publication is a tour de force in terms of his exploration of emotional themes and in presenting a choice of outcomes almost as bewildering as the reactions of his characters. 'Barb Moore - Spy' features our notorious heroine once again dealing with a variety of perils, and indeed a variety of execution methods. It seems appropriate that she should be represented in a Tree manip, showing the scene preliminary to her crucifixion, by a popular star so firmly associated with the crux theme.

Tree has again used the remarkably defensive image of Alice, which first appeared, representing Barb, in his story, 'Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue'. This time, Barb is presented to the crowds who will witness her crucifixion, and Tree has blended the figure of Alice into a background scene derived from the audience at the 2015 Calgary Folk Festival. The result is a powerful contrast between the joyful enthusiasm of the audience and the evident physical and psychological discomfort expressed by the nude figure.

Along with the classic wit of Tree's inimitable style, the story contains profound observations on human nature. But you will have to read it to discover the outcome of events following this scene.

THT princess lae bm owp 269 200%.jpg THT Barb Moore Spy crowd 028 b 200pc.jpg THT SummerFestivalGuide-FolkFest 200pc.jpg

Tales From The Hanging Tree - 4 'Barb Moore - Spy'

Tree's last publication is a tour de force in terms of his exploration of emotional themes and in presenting a choice of outcomes almost as bewildering as the reactions of his characters. 'Barb Moore - Spy' features our notorious heroine once again dealing with a variety of perils, and indeed a variety of execution methods. It seems appropriate that she should be represented in a Tree manip, showing the scene preliminary to her crucifixion, by a popular star so firmly associated with the crux theme.

Tree has again used the remarkably defensive image of Alice, which first appeared, representing Barb, in his story, 'Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue'. This time, Barb is presented to the crowds who will witness her crucifixion, and Tree has blended the figure of Alice into a background scene derived from the audience at the 2015 Calgary Folk Festival. The result is a powerful contrast between the joyful enthusiasm of the audience and the evident physical and psychological discomfort expressed by the nude figure.

Along with the classic wit of Tree's inimitable style, the story contains profound observations on human nature. But you will have to read it to discover the outcome of events following this scene.

View attachment 525499 View attachment 525500 View attachment 525501
It never amazes me how people know both the front image but also the background tapestry!

Thanks for the nice words, Bobinder

T

Members' Birthdays 1

The prevalence of Alice in our 'Members' Birthdays' thread is something for which I have to take some personal responsibility. I started this 'Crux Legend' thread to coincide with Alice's own birthday on 13 May, presenting one of Valery Anzilov's attractive portraits, taken in the early summer of 2007 in the Crimea - definitely one of my favourites.

Happy Birthday Alice.jpg

From the same shoot, Jedakk's birthday prompted the next portrait by Anzilov, taken within sight of Diva Rock and Swan's Rock near Simeiz, on the south coast of the Crimean peninsula, where the Black Sea is overlooked by Gora Koshka (Cat Mountain.)

HBJ Droplets on my Skin 05 det300pc (1).jpg

Wraggs' birthday coincided with the creation of my montage, 'Why Me? - 3', to celebrate the tenth anniversary of 'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forrest'. Again the foreground portrait is an Anzilov picture, taken near the summit of Gora Koshka. The background images of Alice are well-known Makar pictures, including his own, 'Why Me? - 2' on the right.

HBW Crux Forrest Anniversary 1a.jpg Astronomy Class 04 det300pc.jpg

Two Alice manipulations derived from pictures by Makar and Anzilov were presented to Damian on his birthday. Jollyrei's manip shows Alice from a Makar image, and Katrina from Orchid Studios. My own manipulation is based on the 1872 Symbolist painting, 'L'Esperance' ('Hope') by Puvis de Chavannes. Here, Alice's body has been reconstructed using pieces of six different Anzilov pictures, again from the Black Sea coastal shoot referred to above.

Jollyrei HBD AliceKristina01.jpg HBD Espoir apres Puvis de Chavannes 2.jpg Hope Puvis de Chavannes 1872.jpg

Imagemaker's birthday was, rightly, an occasion which prompted numerous greetings by members, all keen to express gratitude for his efforts in maintaining the site. Since he is now the only one of us who had the opportunity to meet Alice in person, I felt it was appropriate to present him with a re-manipulated picture from my 'Ivdaea Capta' series. Here the figure of Alice was produced in four sections, again from the Anzilov Crimean coastal series. The re-manipulation blended my original image with a behind-the-scenes view of a Xena crux shoot, in which Renee O' Connor hangs crucified for the cameras.

Happy Birthday Image Maker.jpg HBI Ivdaea Capta.jpg HBI Xena Gabrielle crux shoot.jpg

A manipulation is one thing, but of course, Imagemaker filmed Alice's crucifixion for real.

Last edited:
Members' Birthdays 2

For Tree's birthday, I hoped to provide an image representing the Hill of 100 Crosses, made famous in his stories. My 'Ivdaea Capta 9' manipulation already contained three images of Alice, all composite figures derived from Valery Anzilov's 2007 Crimean shoots for Femjoy. I added a fourth figure from 'Ivdaea Capta 13' and duplicated all the figures until I had a re-manipulation containing twenty crucified Alices. I was still eighty short of the total, but you get the idea...

Happy Birthday Tree!.jpg HBT Ivdaea Capta 9f 25%.jpg Ivdaea Capta 13a 50%.jpg

My latest Alice crux manip coincided with Phlebas' birthday. The source this time is an 'Amour Angels' picture by Peter Chupurov, from which I altered the position of the left arm and increased the facial tension.

HBP Ivdaea Capta 22.jpg HBP Alice Amour Angels.jpg

On my own birthday, it seemed entirely appropriate that Eulalia should present me with my manipulation showing herself as Lulie MacAlister in her highly acclaimed story, 'Lassie-Hunting in the Northern Forest'. My inspiration for using Alice here was partly based on the pun, 'Mac-Alice-ter' - and I just love the sight of a kilted linkie!

HBB Lassie-Hunting In The Northern Forest 1.jpg

Since Jollyrei invited me to make a birthday wish, I could not resist responding with the following pensive portrait of Alice by Rylsky from the 'Metart' series entitled, 'Pietra'. Naturally my birthday wish was to celebrate Alice by starting this thread - and so my wish came true!

Make a wish.jpg

Dorothy received a birthday greeting from me featuring another Rylsky image from 'Pietra' - one of Alice's most expressive portraits! Madiosi also got the Rylsky treatment for his birthday with a cheerful, albeit wet Alice from 'Metart's 'Drops', and Pia's birthday prompted an appearance from the 'Amour Angels' series, 'Emerald World' by Alexey Bessarab.

Happy Birthday Dorrie!.jpg Happy Birthday Madiosi.jpg HBP Alice Kiss - a lovely Russian girl.jpg

I feel confident that Alice will be making further appearances in Members' Birthdays' in the future.

Back
Top Bottom