Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
If Alice and Messa could have a meet , who knows what it could be happening ?... :very_hot::rolleyes:
Thank you for this lovely picture, Messa. :)
You have joined the figures of Messa and Alice very effectively, especially their hands.
And your blending, with sympathetic colour and lighting, has created an enigmatic image.
Alice's gaze remains averted whilst Messa looks directly at the viewer with her enquiring expression.

messa Messa and Alice.jpg

The background is provided by a Valery Anzilov picture from 'Element', filmed on the Crimean coast, between the foot of Swan's Rock and Diva Rock, near the Black Sea resort of Simeiz, in May 2007.
This image appeared recently in Jollyrei's 'Filtered and Artistic Manips and Pictures Gallery', as a comment following the 'empty tomb/resurrection' theme of my 'Et in Arcadia est Alicia' manipulation, which was posted in that thread -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...-manips-and-pictures-gallery.5639/post-408207

The Femjoy picture seems to suggest that Alice might be emerging from a cave.

Element-fj-pt2.jpg

But as you observe, 'Who knows what could be happening ?...'
Perhaps, Messa and Alice are emerging together from their sea cave.
Perhaps this is a day on which they are posing as sirens on the rocks.
Or, perhaps we will just have to speculate... :)

hb-messa-18-synchro-det3.jpg

Thank you for this lovely picture, Messa. :)
You have joined the figures of Messa and Alice very effectively, especially their hands.
And your blending, with sympathetic colour and lighting, has created an enigmatic image.
Alice's gaze remains averted whilst Messa looks directly at the viewer with her enquiring expression.

View attachment 633720

The background is provided by a Valery Anzilov picture from 'Element', filmed on the Crimean coast, between the foot of Swan's Rock and Diva Rock, near the Black Sea resort of Simeiz, in May 2007.
This image appeared recently in Jollyrei's 'Filtered and Artistic Manips and Pictures Gallery', as a comment following the 'empty tomb/resurrection' theme of my 'Et in Arcadia est Alicia' manipulation, which was posted in that thread -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...-manips-and-pictures-gallery.5639/post-408207

The Femjoy picture seems to suggest that Alice might be emerging from a cave.

View attachment 633721

But as you observe, 'Who knows what could be happening ?...'
Perhaps, Messa and Alice are emerging together from their sea cave.
Perhaps this is a day on which they are posing as sirens on the rocks.
Or, perhaps we will just have to speculate... :)

View attachment 633722

I like that you added more to the mystery bob :)

Last edited:
I tend to insert new backgrounds and hide breaks behind, crosses, Romans, or anything else I can layer over it. I think I used a Moose once. That may not have been a crux manip. ;):D
Actually you did put a moose in a crux manip, Jolly.
It was this rather attractive and exciting picture, set in Banff and featuring your muse and Makar model, the lovely Sasha. :)

I found it in Tree's 'The Olympic Crux' story thread from 2016 - http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-olympic-crux.5421/post-256069
together with your caption -
'Training in the Canadian wilderness does present its challenges, but also allows for some interesting encounters and experiences.
Isn't nature wonderful?'

Jollyrei Banff1.jpg

Sasha appears somewhat disturbed by the sudden appearance of the large creature.
This species has the Latin name of Alces alces (which looks rather like a typo, to my mind :rolleyes:.)

Whilst yours is unlikely to result in a vore theme, saintjohny presented a similar confrontation between Alice and a passing Tyrannosaurus Rex! :eek:
(Or, at least some similarly threatening kind of dinosaur.)

z saintjohny Alice in wonderland.jpg

For those who were wondering about saintjohny earlier in this thread, he still visits us occasionally, and was last seen earlier this month. :)

Last edited:
Actually you did put a moose in a crux manip, Jolly.
It was this rather attractive and exciting picture, set in Banff and featuring your muse and Makar model, the lovely Sasha. :)

I found it in Tree's 'The Olympic Crux' story thread from 2016 - http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-olympic-crux.5421/post-256069
together with your caption -
'Training in the Canadian wilderness does present its challenges, but also allows for some interesting encounters and experiences.
Isn't nature wonderful?'

View attachment 637896

Sasha appears somewhat disturbed by the sudden appearance of the large creature.
This species has the Latin name of Alces alces (which looks rather like a typo, to my mind :rolleyes:.)

Well, in Europe we have Eurasian Elk which are not dissimilar. (In Old English Eolc - so if they got into OE they must have been around for a while.)

Well, in Europe we have Eurasian Elk which are not dissimilar. (In Old English Eolc - so if they got into OE they must have been around for a while.)
The North American "elk", more correctly called by the Native name "wapiti", is a completely different species from the European elk. The European elk is related to the North American moose. When white people first saw the wapiti, they assumed it was the same as the animal they called an elk. To confuse thing further, the European elk became extinct in the British Isles sometime during the Bronze age, so the English used the term to refer to any large deer-like animal.

And, if you're still with me, there is a species related to the wapiti found in Siberia and parts of east Asia.

Anyways, the animal in the picture looks more like a caribou. :cool:

The North American "elk", more correctly called by the Native name "wapiti", is a completely different species from the European elk. The European elk is related to the North American moose. When white people first saw the wapiti, they assumed it was the same as the animal they called an elk. To confuse thing further, the European elk became extinct in the British Isles sometime during the Bronze age, so the English used the term to refer to any large deer-like animal.

And, if you're still with me, there is a species related to the wapiti found in Siberia and parts of east Asia.

Anyways, the animal in the picture looks more like a caribou. :cool:
No, its a moose, trust me!

Back
Top Bottom